Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I'll be glad when Tech gets a qb that handles clutch situations. At least it wasn't a blowout as I expected. What a crappy year :(
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    Lookin forward to tonights game. Drew Brees > Matt Ryan.
    Go Saints!!!!
    True, BUT Falcons > Saints.v At least this year, anyways.
    God that was hard to watch. By halftime I had a headache and as the game continued to get worse so did my headache. Terrible game
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christian Ponder

Makes you wonder

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    After listening to Bob Costas halftime show, He has re-affirmed my extreme dislike for him. IMO he took a tragedy and politicized it to support his views on handgun control. or should I say handgun abolishment
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    After listening to Bob Costas halftime show, He has re-affirmed my extreme dislike for him. IMO he took a tragedy and politicized it to support his views on handgun control. or should I say handgun abolishment
    Thinking the same thing...if a crimnal wants a gun, he'll get one. You know, because they break the law...
  • Options
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    Thinking the same thing...if a crimnal wants a gun, he'll get one. You know, because they break the law...
    So if a dude uses a car to run someone over should we take away cars, or maybe we should take away airplanes because terrorist used them to commit their horrific acts.. he's a dweeb
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Colts WINNNNN !!!!!! Anyone watch this game ?

Andrew Luck is going thru some rookie pains but does not handle them like a rookie . Two TD drives with I think 4 minutes left of 75 and 85 yards ! Last TD , winning pass with no time left .

Suh delivered a concussion causing hit on a Colt O-lineman , I think a legal hit , but then he and some teammates are standing over him and pointing and laughing as he is obviously hurt . What a low-life scum sucking piece of sh_it Suh is , and the others laughing with him ! Thats Why Your Season is F*#@ked For The Year Suh !!! Because your a F&*king moron and KARMA is a biotch ... you biotch !!!

Better hurry out and try to knock over a liquer store or rob some Salvation Army Kettles ... lets see , its been about 7 hours since you've done something devious and dastardly ( As far as we know ) !!! Have a nice night Suh and enjoy your loss , at the hands of our ROOKIE QB , ... ouch ! I bet that felt similar to the groin kick you gave Houstons QB last week huh ???
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Colts WINNNNN !!!!!! Anyone watch this game ?

Andrew Luck is going thru some rookie pains but does not handle them like a rookie . Two TD drives with I think 4 minutes left of 75 and 85 yards ! Last TD , winning pass with no time left .

Suh delivered a concussion causing hit on a Colt O-lineman , I think a legal hit , but then he and some teammates are standing over him and pointing and laughing as he is obviously hurt . What a low-life scum sucking piece of sh_it Suh is , and the others laughing with him ! Thats Why Your Season is F*#@ked For The Year Suh !!! Because your a F&*king moron and KARMA is a biotch ... you biotch !!!

Better hurry out and try to knock over a liquer store or rob some Salvation Army Kettles ... lets see , its been about 7 hours since you've done something devious and dastardly ( As far as we know ) !!! Have a nice night Suh and enjoy your loss , at the hands of our ROOKIE QB , ... ouch ! I bet that felt similar to the groin kick you gave Houstons QB last week huh ???
    Funny cause i just saw the espn interview with Suh, with Suh proclaiming his innocence. I didnt buy it one bit, the dude is a douche
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -_-
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The Detroit Tigers have an owner willing to sell the shirt off his back to raise the salary cap, an allstar lineup, a Cy Young pitcher, and arguably the most explosive offense in the entire league. With all of this, we haven't been able to pull out a world series win since 1984. Understandably, we haven't had this talent for the majority of that time, but still. We can extremely close this past season and had a great run of things, but we choked in the playoffs. For the talent we have, we should have dominated every team we've faced. I just don't understand why we can't work together in better sync, and above all, perform adequately on the road.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not my team.... nor a team at all.... but I still hate the Mannings
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    The Detroit Tigers have an owner willing to sell the shirt off his back to raise the salary cap, an allstar lineup, a Cy Young pitcher, and arguably the most explosive offense in the entire league. With all of this, we haven't been able to pull out a world series win since 1984. Understandably, we haven't had this talent for the majority of that time, but still. We can extremely close this past season and had a great run of things, but we choked in the playoffs. For the talent we have, we should have dominated every team we've faced. I just don't understand why we can't work together in better sync, and above all, perform adequately on the road.
    Try being a Pirates fan.
  • Options
    Vision:
    How on Earth does someone come to hate the Mannings? Well, behaved, well spoken, well deserving of the awards they've won. Funny as hell in their commercials. One personable and good looking; the other personable and goofy looking. What do you have against them? Is it just pure envy? Is it spite? How can you begrudge them?

There are those who are glad to see someone succeed. There are those who can't stand it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Arrogance and lack of ownership. Remember peyton calling out his o line publicly? Stuff like that annoys me. Eli has done similar things. That being said they goood and peyton maybe the best ever. But who hit that guy in the nose with a flat iron?
    For me it has nothing to do with the success. I disliked Ichiro for similar reasons.
    Hell I hate the Giants and home their stadium sinks into the bay. Ive never had so much disdain for an organization in my life. Sorry Rob!
  • Options
    webmost:
    Vision:
    How on Earth does someone come to hate the Mannings? Well, behaved, well spoken, well deserving of the awards they've won. Funny as hell in their commercials. One personable and good looking; the other personable and goofy looking. What do you have against them? Is it just pure envy? Is it spite? How can you begrudge them?

There are those who are glad to see someone succeed. There are those who can't stand it.

Obviously I am not serious.... But seeing as you asked....Have you seen where I am from? Your last two sentences were pretty assholeish seeing as it was clearly a joke.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Arrogance and lack of ownership. Remember peyton calling out his o line publicly? Stuff like that annoys me. Eli has done similar things. That being said they goood and peyton maybe the best ever. But who hit that guy in the nose with a flat iron?
    For me it has nothing to do with the success. I disliked Ichiro for similar reasons.
    Hell I hate the Giants and home their stadium sinks into the bay. Ive never had so much disdain for an organization in my life. Sorry Rob!
    Wow,,, a flatiron?? really?? lmao..
    Is that why I dont get those late night calls from you anymore??? because Im a SF Giants fan!!
    I hated Eli for years,, yes HATED!!! I thought he was a whiny little biotch,, but now I dont mind him so much and I even have one the NY recievers on my fantasy footbal team.. baby steps,,,
  • Options
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    Is that why I dont get those late night calls from you anymore??? because Im a SF Giants fan!!
    I hated Eli for years,, yes HATED!!! I thought he was a whiny little biotch,, but now I dont mind him so much and I even have one the NY recievers on my fantasy footbal team.. baby steps,,,

I dont know him personally. He could be the most cuddly guy ever... He beat the Pats 2 times now in the SB and Payton still gets more credit then Tom Brady Nationally.... Even tho Tom is the greatest player to ever throw a football... =)
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:

I dont know him personally. He could be the most cuddly guy ever... He beat the Pats 2 times now in the SB and Payton still gets more credit then Tom Brady Nationally.... Even tho Tom is the greatest player to ever throw a football... =)
    Tom Brady sucks. That is all.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I see everyone has forgot that Eli and his dad did a woe is me act to even get to NY. I have nothing against Peyton other than he played at Tenn and I am a UF fan, one of the best to ever play period. Eli on the other hand, while good, I will grant him that but had he not cried his way out of San Diego we may be saying Eli who? I have very little respect for people who when given an opportunity spit in the face of those who gave them that very opportunity.
  • Options
    Tynes misses a field goal and Manning stomps his feet and slams his cup down... Adddah girl Eli!
  • Options
    Vision:
    webmost:
    Vision:

Obviously I am not serious.... But seeing as you asked....Have you seen where I am from? Your last two sentences were pretty assholeish seeing as it was clearly a joke.
    Play nice you two. I'd like to think webmost did not mean it how it sounded.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wtf are you doing Andy Reid?! Dump the season and get a good pick you fat dumb f'ing basterd!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wtf are you doing Andy Reid?! Dump the season and get a good pick you fat dumb f'ing basterd!!!!
    Nick Foles
    Switches roles
    Scores Goals
    While Henery
    Hits poles

• Options
    Bombay:
    I see everyone has forgot that Eli and his dad did a woe is me act to even get to NY. I have nothing against Peyton other than he played at Tenn and I am a UF fan, one of the best to ever play period. Eli on the other hand, while good, I will grant him that but had he not cried his way out of San Diego we may be saying Eli who? I have very little respect for people who when given an opportunity spit in the face of those who gave them that very opportunity.
    Given how Dad Archie languished among the futile Aints his entire career, I don't blame Eli for declining San Diego. Not much of an opportunity.

• Options
    Rain:
    Vision:
    webmost:
    Vision:

Hey it's sports. We don't play nice, we play for keeps. Afterwards, we have a beer.

• Options
    webmost:
    Rain:
    Vision:
    webmost:
    Vision:

Hey it's sports. We don't play nice, we play for keeps. Afterwards, we have a beer.

I don't think calling Pete a guy who can't stand to see others succeed is appropriate, nor do I think you can justifty it "in the name of sports." Regardless, I'll follow the forum rule of "If you don't like it, move on."
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    How about them Buffalo Bill's ...... Playoff and Super Bowl bound ....... LOL They suck so bad that many people hope they sell the team and the new owner relocates the team ..... The coaching staff is an absolute joke. Chan needs to get put back in the Nursing home they broke him out of. And let me tell you about out QB ..... He got a 48 on the Wonerlic Test but throws picks when the pressure is on.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Chan needs to get put back in the Nursing home they broke him out of.

I'm a GT fan so dear god don't send him back where he came from.
  • Options
    Any Texans fans out there?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Any Texans fans out there?
    They my second fav team behind the Giants but Pats making the texans look like the damn eagles tonight