Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Braves looking pretty good so far. Justin Upton is earning his and his brother's paycheck.
    Hell yes they are...I will be down there this month to watch my boys play and watch them retire Chippers number....i wont be surprised if I cry that night!!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rant. Pacers lose. Miami won. Rant.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Way to phone it in last night Pacers... and my UCA Bears lost to Mississippi State in the CWS. You know it's bad when you turn the game off in the third quarter of game 7 to watch family guy episodes you've seen 10 times. Better luck next year. Go Spurs!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Way to phone it in last night Pacers... and my UCA Bears lost to Mississippi State in the CWS. You know it's bad when you turn the game off in the third quarter of game 7 to watch family guy episodes you've seen 10 times. Better luck next year. Go Spurs!
    We really could have used Danny Granger. Next year.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    No rants here. One word- Bruins!

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    No rants here. One word- Blackhawks !

Fixed that one for you. I'd love to see the Hawks and Penns play for the cup. My two favorite hockey teams.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angels Baseball. Thread closed
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? 17 seconds? WOW.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Can I start b!tching about the Eagles yet? I feel like I'm going to need a head start this year.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Tigers just lost to those Angles. Thread reopened and closed again in the same post. Did I mention I am a Lions fan?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know its bad when the Pirates have a better record than my Redlegs, to early to start talking about my Bengals yet?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mariners again last in team hitting...boring...
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Tigers just lost to those Angles. Thread reopened and closed again in the same post. Did I mention I am a Lions fan?
    Did I mention I'm a Lions fan as well?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, me too. Now if the Lions players would stop talking about making it to the SB this year, we might be alright. Oh, and congrats Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (pick a city, weirdos). Solid win last night.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My rant? I'm from Ohio and a fan of all teams Cleveland. Nuff said.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, me too. Now if the Lions players would stop talking about making it to the SB this year, we might be alright. Oh, and congrats Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (pick a city, weirdos). Solid win last night.
    And tonight! :(
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    And tonight! :(
    Tonight we won. Last night you guys lost.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets go Red Sox... .. ... .... .... And then we have the Pats........... a big ? this year.
  • Options
    The Dodgers was fooled by the hidden ball trick! Hahahaha made this season worth it!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SEAHAWKS!!!!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Saints be jellin!
  • Options
    Lions got cheated 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot garbage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter