Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Omg.... I am watching MNF..... Im not even a GB or SEA fan.... and I am drinking to get thru this game!
    You n me both bro
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep..it's rough.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again.... Im not a GB or SEA fan.... but really.... they thought that was a catch? That was an INT.... plain and simple.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    And they say the officiating doesn't have an effect on the outcome of the games... what a disaster.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Really, really, I think I am done watching football.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    what a joke.
  • Options
    Thank you refs!!!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Thank you refs!!!

I was waiting on that LOL
  • Options
    ..was that real? I don't know how they got GB back out there..
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Thank you refs!!!
    LOLOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I have had this message up for about 5 minutes now.... I really have nothing........
  • Options
    SEAHAWKS WIN!!! SEAHAWKS WIN!!
    Hey I passed 1k posts
  • Options
    Congrats on the post count! BOO on the win :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MVW67:
    Really, really, I think I am done watching football.
    Right there with you Mr. Mayor.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah!!! Awesome...didn't watch cause I was in class...but, Yipppeeee!!! Was it a good game? Got no clue!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Yeah!!! Awesome...didn't watch cause I was in class...but, Yipppeeee!!! Was it a good game? Got no clue!!
    oh......you'll hear about it all week lol
  • Options
    Week..... Year if the Pats or Pack dont make the Playoffs.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Saints, at 0-3, face the Packers, at 1-2, next week. Whoed a thought that 1 month ago?
  • Options
    I'm gonna switch it up to basball for a sec. This whole 2 spot wildcard is stressing me out. 2 games behind for a spot with 10 games left. Not only do we have to keep winning, but we also have to depend on the teams that were chasing to lose. Ugh ... Ima go smoke.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I'm gonna switch it up to basball for a sec. This whole 2 spot wildcard is stressing me out. 2 games behind for a spot with 10 games left. Not only do we have to keep winning, but we also have to depend on the teams that were chasing to lose. Ugh ... Ima go smoke.
    What if there's a tie? Where do they play that "1" game? What if our ace threw the night before? Arrrg ...... Ok for reals Ima go smoke.
  • Options
    I hope the Ravens get blown the EFF out. I hate you Ray Rice and Ray Lewis. I hate that you two share the same name. LOL
  • Options
    Murdering, no good..;)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    What if there's a tie? Where do they play that "1" game? What if our ace threw the night before? Arrrg ...... Ok for reals Ima go smoke.
    At least you have a chance! Ugh..
  • Options
    Joe Flacco youre not an elite QB. I drop by the Browns kept your sorry as$ in that game. I hate your face!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Uh,,, Ok,,, So lets hear it ,, who's gonna win ???? NO or GB??? last time I checked Vegas has Green Bay favored by 7.5.. Id take the Saints with that spread.. Actually I wouldnt be surprised if the Saints win.
  • Options
    It will end with a Home Run in a Shoot Out shorthanded with an extra skater on the 18th green.... After last week it doesnt sound all the nutz.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohio teams looked like they forgot how to play football yesterday....OSU Buckeyes, LOL - seriously though that was sloppy as h3ll - where's the consistency?!?!

And my OU bobcats, favored to win the Mac - could barely keep up with UMass and this is UMass first year as an FBS team - what the F??? Same as Osu - where's the consistency, you all forget how to play football too this week?

But both teams snuck by with a W, even though neither of them played like they deserved it...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    If the Patriots lose this game, I may just have to open a vein...
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Ohio teams looked like they forgot how to play football yesterday....OSU Buckeyes, LOL - seriously though that was sloppy as h3ll - where's the consistency?!?!

And my OU bobcats, favored to win the Mac - could barely keep up with UMass and this is UMass first year as an FBS team - what the F??? Same as Osu - where's the consistency, you all forget how to play football too this week?

But both teams snuck by with a W, even though neither of them played like they deserved it...
    As long as the W is next to OSU I am good. But I do agree, there was some sloppy play in that game.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The Saints. No rant necessary. Their Defense Sucks.
    Fixed it!!