Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks looked pretty good and the taunting of Cowgirl fans was classic! Not like at a Mariners game where other teams fans are louder and more into it...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My team is by far the worst in the NFL. Join me in celebrating the Kansas City Chiefs in their 32 rebuilding year. Waa Hoo! Used to be years of being on a waiting list for season tickets. Now they can't even give them away.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    My team is by far the worst in the NFL. Join me in celebrating the Kansas City Chiefs in their 32 rebuilding year. Waa Hoo! Used to be years of being on a waiting list for season tickets. Now they can't even give them away.
    at least they are not killed by everyone no matter if they make the playoffs or don't like the hawks are.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Seahawks looked pretty good and the taunting of Cowgirl fans was classic! Not like at a Mariners game where other teams fans are louder and more into it...
    They did look good!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Finally able to post after a day of disbelief. Fcking Patriots....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wow,, a pick for each possesion,, Cmon Man...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    pross:
    Fcking Saints
  • Options
    beatnic:
    pross:
    Fcking Saints
    Fuc kin refs
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    There's a reason University of Kentucky football fans drink a lot - going to the games is really painful.
  • Options
    Peyton threw the game,,lol
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The Kid:
    Peyton threw the game,,lol
    You're right Kid, he did throw the game......the wrong direction. HA!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY! Go Red Sux! PUKE!
  • Options
    Are you kidding me! I hate you f#$KING replacement refs. I hate stupid..... Thats all.... I just hate dumb.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    How about the Noles showing their maturity in last night's come from behind win in the second half?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Are you kidding me! I hate you f#$KING replacement refs. I hate stupid..... Thats all.... I just hate dumb.
    +1 man. These new zebras are a joke.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, a zebra is just a jackass with stripes.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although, in all seriousness, the problem is not the refs so much as the rule book. Back when I was a high school football official, which is now like ten years ago, the NFL rule book stretched to five hundred some pages. I'm sure it's 750 or so now. There are far far too many rules, most of them irrational, most of them blatantly unfair to the defense, and the enforcement of any one rule has to mesh with the others. And yet, every Winter, the rules committee gets together and enacts a fistful of new unfair, irrational, complicated rules. Our high school rule book at that time was about forty pages, yet even that required scrupulous study.

They need to boil it all down to a pocket sized index card and get on with the game.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Surprisingly enough I have nothing to rant about this week... Unless being pissy that the Ravens won counts. Bengals won and the Steelers lost. Doesn't get much better than that!
  • Options
    The Saints. No rant necessary. They suck.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The Saints. No rant necessary. They suck.
    Guess it is hard to play your best when you don't get payed extra for dirty hits...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Eagles........well we all knew they suck so just remember that
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention: MNF is the Seahawks vs the Fudgepackers! What do you predict???
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Attention: MNF is the Seahawks vs the Fudgepackers! What do you predict???
    I'm thinking it will be the Seahawks in a close one.. I should note that I am a Bears fan... and a fan of anyone playing the Packers.
  • Options
    Rogers with 3 second half TDs.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    The refs sux, can I rant about that team lol
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    YES
  • Options
    beatnic:
    robertgreen30:
    YES

And over and over and over and over again....... I hate watching!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    beatnic:
    robertgreen30:
    YES

And over and over and over and over again....... I hate watching!
    carter made a good point today... The lack of calls are motivating the players to head hunt more; hence, the hit on DHB. Same guy punched the FB earlier, and a bad PI was missed right before.

Every game I watch I see more and more no calls. Carter made a great point in that how is Goodell protecting the shield if guys are getting smashed in piles, after plays, and not getting calls? Shame on RG for putting this POS product out knowing people will still watch.
  • Options
    Omg.... I am watching MNF..... Im not even a GB or SEA fan.... and I am drinking to get thru this game!
  • Options
    I think the Saints will return to their glory when Roger Goodell finally imposes the 2 hand touch rule.