Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy is funny.

https://youtu.be/sk1o4_hlwUE

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

BBQ & Beer Cooler          ​

Engineering at its Best 

When you are finished Barbecuing, and the ice has melted,

just pull the handle down & the fire goes out.

​Then you clean up the debris.​

Is this a great country, or what?

• Options
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 1 person sitting
  • Options
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain text
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FRIEND ON FB.

A YOUNG WOMAN HAS BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEN. SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN STUNNING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER LADY GARDEN. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 7+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS.

IT'S A SCAM, IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 5S AND SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE ITS SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    One fine day in Ireland, a guy is out golfing and gets up to the 16th hole.
    He tees up and cranks one. Unfortunately, it goes into the woods on side of the fairway.
    He goes looking for his ball and comes across this little guy with this huge knot on his head and the golf ball lying right beside him.
    "Goodness," says the golfer then proceeds to revive the poor little guy.
    Upon awakening, the little guy says, "Well, you caught me fair and square.
    I am a leprechaun. I will grant you three wishes."
    The man says "I can't take anything from you, I'm just glad I didn't hurt you too badly," and walks away.
    Watching the golfer depart, the leprechaun says, "Well, he was a nice enough guy, and he did catch me, so I have to do something for him.
    I'll give him the three things that I would want. I'll give him unlimited money, a great golf game, and a great sex life."
    Well, a year goes past (as they often do in jokes like this) and the same golfer is out golfing on the same course at the 16th hole.
    He gets up and hits one into the same woods and goes off looking for his ball.
    When he finds the ball he sees the same little guy and asks how he is doing.
    The leprechaun says, "I'm fine, and might I ask how your golf game is?"
    The golfer says, "It's great! I hit under par every time."
    "I did that for you," responds the leprechaun, "And might I ask how your money is holding out?"
    "Well, now that you mention it, every time I put my hand in my pocket, I pull out a hundred dollar bill" he replied.
    The leprechaun smiles and says, "I did that for you. And might I ask how your sex life is?"
    Now the golfer looks at him a little shyly and says, "Well, maybe once or twice a week."
    The leprechaun is floored and stammers, 'Once or twice a week?!'
    The golfer, a little embarrassed, looks at him and says, 'Well, that's not too bad for a Catholic priest in a small parish
  • Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man sits down with his wife on their 50th anniversary and tells her how much she means to him.  He then asks her if she has ever been unfaithful.

She says only three times, but here was a good reason each time.  He was a little hurt but he asked her when.

She said that when they were first married and now doing well, the bank threatened to foreclose on our home.  I went to the bank president and we kept our home.  He was hurt but understood.  When was the second time?

Remember when you had your heart attack and needed surgery and we couldn't afford it?  I went to the surgeon and you got your surgery.  Still hurt, but he understood.

When was the last time?  She says, remember when you wanted to be president of the yacht club and were short 35 votes?
  • Options
    An oldie but goodie:

https://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg

• Options

• Options
    Breaking News: The NFL announced today that because of lost revenue due to kneeling, an NFL Team had to be cut. Tampa Bay and the Green Bay Packers will be combining forming the Tampacks. They will be good for only one period and will have no second string...
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to the club last night. The played "The Twist, and I did the twist. They played "Jump Around", and I jumped around. They played "Come on Eileen"...

I got banned from the club last night...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Testing a bulletproof vest:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aZgW3X3_460sv.mp4

(Milennial style?).  :#
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three dogs are sitting in the waiting room of a vets office. One is a
    poodle, one is a schnauzer and the other is a great Dane.
    The poodle turns to the schnauzer and asks "why are you here?"
    The schnauzer responds, "I'm 17 years old. I don't see or hear very well.
    I've been having accidents in the house. My owner says I'm too old and sick
    so he brought me here to be put to sleep."
    The schnauzer asks the poodle "why are you here?"
    The poodle responds, "I've not been myself lately. I've been especially high
    strung. I've been barking all the time, I've been snapping at people and I
    even bit one of the neighbor's kids. Nobody knows why this has been
    happening. My owner says he can't risk me biting somebody else so he brought
    me here to be put to sleep."
    The poodle and schnauzer ask the great Dane why he is here.
    The great Dane responds: "My owner is this beautiful runway model. Yesterday
    she was walking around the house naked when she suddenly bent down to pick
    up something she dropped. She was bent over and naked when nature took over
    and the next thing I know I'm on top of her doing the doggie thing. I
    couldn't help myself. "
    The poodle asks: "so she brought you here to put to sleep?"
    "Oh, no...., I'm just here to get my nails trimmed."
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
  • Options
    Image result for cigar jokes
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    A zoo back in Chicago was experiencing declining attendance and decided they needed a really big attraction to boost revenue so they hired a couple big-time game hunters and sent them to Africa to trap a huge, male gorilla. These guys were told "never mind the expense, just don't come back until you've got a really huge, ferocious-looking male gorilla". 

So, for eight or ten months these guys were out in the African bush, trapping and releasing gorillas because they were all too small.  They haven't seen a woman in all that time and they're getting kinda horn y so they decided between them that the next time they found a young female gorilla in one of their traps they'd give her a try. 

Sure enough, one morning they came upon a trap with a young female gorilla in it. They tranquilized her and got her staked out on the ground, spread-eagle fashion. Then they flipped a coin to see who would go first. 

Well, one guy won the toss (or lost, depending on how you look at it) so he started to drop his pants but then said, "No. I can't do it. She's just too damned ugly". The other guy said, "Wait. I can fix that" so he went and got a bucket and slipped it over her head. 

So the first guy guy went ahead and mounted her. After a few strokes, she's getting to where she kinda likes it and starts squirming and wiggling around and managed to get one leg loose. She hooked it up around the guys butt and started helping him do the pumping. 

The guy yells, "Take it off, take it off" so his buddy grabs the leg and starts tugging on it. The first guy says, "No, no, the bucket. I want to kiss her. 
  • Options
    How come when you call customer service and it says to "press 1 for English", the person who comes on the phone never speaks English?
    And why the hell is the volume always barely audible?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

• Options
    0patience said:
    How come when you call customer service and it says to "press 1 for English", the person who comes on the phone never speaks English?
    And why the hell is the volume always barely audible?

The bigger question is why is there a choice.
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Image may contain text