Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    What's the name of those coffee beans they pick out of the poo of civet cats?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Thats just all kinds of wrong, would you drink that crap?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    its called Kopi Luwak

id drink it even though i hate coffee.... just to say i did.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ever had the kopi cigars -they are good
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    urbino:
    its called Kopi Luwak

id drink it even though i hate coffee.... just to say i did.
    Are you for real? You are drinking a by product of cat-****.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    The Sumatran Mandheling beans are some of my favorite. They too are sun dried / cured but not in the cherries like that. What altitude are those beans grown at Rob do you know?
    I'm not sure about the altitude the beans are grown at. I know some companies produce beans that are sun dried after being picked, but these were unique in that the beans weren't picked from the cherries until after they've been sun dried. I know you're not a fan of starbucks, but it's actually a starbucks black apron reserve coffee.

On a more annoying side note, some idiot at my company thought it was hilarious to call the Sun Dried Sidamo, Sun Dried Tomatoes. After asking 4 or 5 times and giggling to herself, I finally said "yes, it's coffee made from sun dried tomatoes."
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Oh, and Maddy...aged OJ is no good. Aged apple cider however can be decent and give you a bit of a buzz. Aged OJ will save the same effect, but tastes more like carbonated vomit.

And I'm with the people who say they would not try the cat poop coffee. Especially for around $100 a pound. I've heard it described as "syrupy, chocolatey, and earthy." Have fun with that one.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    And I'm with the people who say they would not try the cat poop coffee. Especially for around $100 a pound. I've heard it described as "syrupy, chocolatey, and earthy." Have fun with that one.
    Well, in the coffee's defense, the civet cat isn't actually a cat. That help?
  • Options
    today ill have a bit of egg nog. my once a year eggnog.
  • Options
    Kopi luwak by oliveros-If your a fan of Drew Estate Jave you will really like these as well
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hey Gene, do they get a ferret to eat the cigar, poop it out then put it in cello ROFL!!!

Was at a party tonight and had grey goose orange with cranberry juice and a twist of lime. Cosmo i guess, really good until you go to stand up :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey Gene, do they get a ferret to eat the cigar, poop it out then put it in cello ROFL!!!
    yeah.... the draw is kinda tight though.
  • Options
    LMAO-They just might Vinney they just might
  • Options
    had michelob ultra-pomegranate raspberry-different but i like it
  • Options
    tonight i had a bit of Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald. its a porter for those who dont know. a good smokey bittersweet brew.... if you can find it, try it. its worth the try if you like porters.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Had a glass of Havana Club rum & diet coke a while ago. Damn tasty, especially since I'm not a big rum fan. Now I have to pick something to drink with my cigar...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I drank everything in sight. Yeung (reg, porter, black and tan). And Sam Adams Winter Lager. And Black Swain Shiraz. Copious amounts of each.
  • Options
    Having a bit of Woodford Reserve with 2 cubes, just now.
  • Options
    Luko:
    I drank everything in sight. Yeung (reg, porter, black and tan). And Sam Adams Winter Lager. And Black Swain Shiraz. Copious amounts of each.

I had one of those nights just the other night. Started off with gin n' tonic, switched to Sam's winterbrew, switched to bourbon on the rocks, followed that up with IPA and then some a$$shole started passing tequila(Cazadores). I ended up calling RALPH on the big white telephone.

I'm never drinking again......
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good goin' Jet.. I saw that one coming as soon as I got to the "switched to bourbon" part.. Gin and Sam don't get along, it can only get worse with more variety.... Next time add a little Peppermint Schnapps to the mix, at least you'll have fresh breath when you puke. Oh wait, you are never drinking again..
  • Options
    Yeah i guess i deserved that. I filed that night away in the "Seemed like a good idea at the time" file. As far as the never drinking again....i'll probably fall off the wagon here tonight:). It's like getting a bad stick and saying you'll never smoke again.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    It's like getting a bad stick and saying you'll never smoke again.
    I have never even thought that... bite your tongue..
  • Options
    NSIOpsNSIOps Posts: 18
    Last night I drank a Nutty Irishman its Frangelico, Bailey's Irish Cream, and some Columbian Coffee over ice. Delish.
  • Options
    NSIOps:
    Last night I drank a Nutty Irishman its Frangelico, Bailey's Irish Cream, and some Columbian Coffee over ice. Delish.

Oh holy crap that sounds good! I'm going to get Frengelico today! Just no mixing with tequila again LOL
  • Options
    I had several drinks last night. Started with a Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout -- my first oatmeal stout. Good stuff. Then I had a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, which was just okay. Those were with my meal (a grilled salmon salad with crisped potato shreds, spiced pecans, and feta, in a raspberry vinaigrette). After that, 4 Woodfords on the rocks. Oh, and I killed the last Michelob Ultra that one of my friends bought before deciding he couldn't handle another.
  • Options
    A buddy of mine in Tenn. picked me up a bottle of Buffalo Trace I'm excited about trying-will get it tommorrow
  • Options
    oh yea - a couple of holiday michelob raspberry brews
  • Options
    bud light lime.........shut up, its good! :)
  • Options
    What can I say....I'm drinking raspberry beer!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    bud light lime.........shut up, its good! :)
    Hey Jet.. I just tried my first five of these over the weekend, they do the job, and they are pretty good.