Lover in my
    Life that can take care of
    Everything that life
    Rubs in my face

Lo an behold
    I see the
    Tall and
    Ever satisfying BEER
    That took way too much thought and html for you to have had many Miller Lites before typing that! LoL
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Heavy:
    Lasabar:
    Past three days was a culmination of:

Miller Lite
    Bud Light
    Coors Light
    Vodka
    Redbull
    Some pink mixed drink
    Strawberry Daiquiri
    And whatever someone shoved in my face
    Oh, and jello shots
    Bud Light??? Coors Light??? I can let everything else slide (even the strawberry daiquiri...well, just barely), but I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring this up at the next M.L. Drinkers Local 69 meeting. I'm afraid they will not look upon this too kindly.
    HEY! It was all they had at some places.... Coors Light is okay, but I had to CHOKE down the Bud Light... But I managed to do so, and all the ugly chicks turned HOTT
    I talked it over with the boys down at the Union Hall. Since this involved turning ugly chicks hot, you're still in good standing. But for penance for having Bud Light touch your lips, you'll need to say 12 Hail Miller Lites, drink 12 Miller Lites, and make a pilgrimage to Milwaukee sometimes this year.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    Man do
    I have a
    Lover in my
    Everything that life
    Rubs in my face

Lo an behold
    I see the
    Tall and
    Ever satisfying BEER
    That took way too much thought and html for you to have had many Miller Lites before typing that! LoL
    pfftt. Miller Lite SHARPENS the senses. Knock back a ML or twelve tonight and find out for yourself.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Spent the night on the dark side...lots of miller lite. Those aluminum bottles are awesome...oh, and a shot of Patron, left over from a party. Man, that stuff is ghastly, I don't know where they get off charging as much as they do for it. Gimme Cabo Wabo any day.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    Man do
    I have a
    Lover in my
    Everything that life
    Rubs in my face

Lo an behold
    I see the
    Tall and
    Ever satisfying BEER
    I actually finished 11 beers last night in total.... This is getting expensive!!!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Lasabar:
    Heavy:
    Lasabar:
    Past three days was a culmination of:

Miller Lite
    Bud Light
    Coors Light
    Vodka
    Redbull
    Some pink mixed drink
    Strawberry Daiquiri
    And whatever someone shoved in my face
    Oh, and jello shots
    Bud Light??? Coors Light??? I can let everything else slide (even the strawberry daiquiri...well, just barely), but I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring this up at the next M.L. Drinkers Local 69 meeting. I'm afraid they will not look upon this too kindly.
    HEY! It was all they had at some places.... Coors Light is okay, but I had to CHOKE down the Bud Light... But I managed to do so, and all the ugly chicks turned HOTT
    I talked it over with the boys down at the Union Hall. Since this involved turning ugly chicks hot, you're still in good standing. But for penance for having Bud Light touch your lips, you'll need to say 12 Hail Miller Lites, drink 12 Miller Lites, and make a pilgrimage to Milwaukee sometimes this year.
    I live and work in and around Milwaukee... They know me by name and I get to drive the beer truck on the first Thursday of every even month!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    First brew of the night. Belhaven Scottish Ale...

• Options
    Miller lite......... yes please
  • Options
    Shock top while at dinner
    Belhaven Scottish ale
    Now I'm sipping Alba Scots Pine Ale.

• Options
    Urthel Hibernus Quentun Triple

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    so far tonight I have had:

1x Boulder - Hazed & Infused
    1x Left Hand - 400 Pound Monkey
    1x Boulder - mojo IPA
    3x Abita - Jockamo IPA

SO FAR.........
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    so far tonight I have had:

1x Boulder - Hazed & Infused
    1x Left Hand - 400 Pound Monkey
    1x Boulder - mojo IPA
    3x Abita - Jockamo IPA

SO FAR.........
    Also, Rihanna's S&M song has been stuck in my head for HOURS!! I love her, she is oh-so-sexy, but enough is enough!
  • Options
    ML.... That's all I have to say
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Woke up at 7 with a miller lite and fruity pebbles
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    ML.... That's all I have to say
    Me too Lassie.. It's all I had in the 'fridge.
  • Options
    Alba Scots Pine Ale.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dogfishhead ipa 60
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Staying at my folks this week, so I'm raiding their fridge. No clue how old this beer is, but whatever. I'm one Anchor Steam down with a Sam Adams up next.

Whats up East Coast vs West Coast.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Dogfish Head World Wide Stout the other night. Pretty amazing stuff but it had me tanked by the end of the glass. Slightly sweet, very malty, barleywine style stout. Incredible complexity.

Sierra Nevada's Northern Hemisphere Harvest Monday night. Very hoppy, notes of candied citrus peel with a nose to match and a bitter finish.

Dogfish Head Namaste last night. Mild hops, lemon peel, slightly grassy but well done. Nice spring/summertime beer.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Dogfish Head World Wide Stout the other night. Pretty amazing stuff but it had me tanked by the end of the glass. Slightly sweet, very malty, barleywine style stout. Incredible complexity.

Sierra Nevada's Northern Hemisphere Harvest Monday night. Very hoppy, notes of candied citrus peel with a nose to match and a bitter finish.

Dogfish Head Namaste last night. Mild hops, lemon peel, slightly grassy but well done. Nice spring/summertime beer.
    Wow, that stout sounds yummy. I had a barelywine at a local brewer and I liked it, a bit strong though and hard to get, it goes fast.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:

I thought the Namaste I had tasted like soap. Somehow, though, by the end of the glass...I meant that in a good way.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    @ Squirrel: I've been really digging barleywines lately. They're big and heavy but loaded with flavor.

@ Ken: I didn't pick up soap but I did enjoy it. Not my favorite but I liked it better than the Red & White - that just tasted like English Ale to me.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Having a glass (bottle) of Segondignac 2009...5 euro at the grocery!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The Wife just signed me up for a wine of the month club and my first two bottles showed up today. I know nothing about wine, but have been toying with the idea of getting into it for a while. The last thing I need is another expensive hobby, but what are you gonna do? Looks like both of these are from Chile, and I think I'll try the red first. It's a Merlot called Alma de Chile. I plan on drinking at least a glass of that tonight.
  • Options
    First up Alba Scots Pine Ale
    Belhaven Scottish Ale

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    dogfishhead ipa 60
    another couple tonight,lol
  • Options
    a sam and a side car of jim beam.

beers taste so much better with their short little friends.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    jj20030:
    dogfishhead ipa 60
    another couple tonight,lol
    haha, good for brother.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    @Russ--I don't really know much about wine either, but I tend to drink a lot of reds and generally like Chileans. How was it? Still drinking on that bottle of Segondignac and still tasty.
  • Options
    First up a Belhaven Scottish Ale
    Followed by a Fraoch Heather Ale