Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    Miiilllerrr TIIIIIIIIIIIMEEE!
    lassy... did you ever get that miller shirt i sent you a looooong time ago?
    Yes sir I did! If I did not thank you properly than consider this my Thank you! I still have/wear it to this day! Freakin' Awesome!
  • Options
    I got a good deal through Best Buy's Reward Zone Program (Selfless plug!) So I signed up for a "Wine of the Month Club" 6 wines for "Net" $2 for the first month and no obligation to continue through the second month. One is chilling now as we speak... If those don't work out... Miller Lite
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
  • Options
    LOOOOOOOONG Day... Worked 7:30am to 9:15pm and got my ass handed to me by my boss PLUS it's friggin' cold out so no cigar...

So I'll be damned if Miller Lite's Stock price isn't going up tonight....
  • Options
  • Options
    LOT better day today... So I'm celebrating with MILLER LITE!
  • Options
    ANOTHER Dynamite DAY FOR THE BUSINESS!!!

MILLER LITE BABY!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Lasabar:
    LOT better day today... So I'm celebrating with MILLER LITE!
    I'm on my second twelve pack of miller lite as we speak!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rum...much rum. Zacapa 23 year, Plantation 20 year, Flor de Caña 18 year, Brugal Extra Añejo, and some Cruzan light rum in a mojito...which was tasty.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    How was this? I've had so many of their IPAs I haven't been able to bring myself to try yet another. Is it different enough to bother with? Does it bring something new to the table?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    How was this? I've had so many of their IPAs I haven't been able to bring myself to try yet another. Is it different enough to bother with? Does it bring something new to the table?
    It's basically their regularly produced IPA with a tiny twist on it to make it kinda Belgian-styled. I wouldn't say it's worth hunting down, but if you fee like an IPA this is a pretty solid one.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    DaVinci Pinot Grisio
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    The last of my 12 year old Scotch.

• Options
    Had Two Miller Lite's with home-made Meatloaf and pre-boxed mashed potatoes
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Ken Light:
    It's basically their regularly produced IPA with a tiny twist on it to make it kinda Belgian-styled. I wouldn't say it's worth hunting down, but if you fee like an IPA this is a pretty solid one.
    Thanks for the honest review, I probably won't bother. Got a lot of their stuff I haven't tried yet just waiting anyway. The latest Double *** and Lucky ***...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Donde Esta Miller Lite!!!
  • Options
    Well, I have a day off tomorrow.... An actual day off, no conference calls, no employee 1-on-1s, no boss breathing down my neck...

So Tonight, I started with a can of JOOSE (just like Four Loko) and then topping it off with Miller Lite...

Basically Caffeine and alcohol followed by beer... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Lassie, I like your style bro. I too am an aficionado of that great Milwaukee pilsner better known as Lite Beer From Miller. I do like to venture out into various craft brews, imports, whatever, but I always come back to my trusty standby. It's actually the only light beer I will drink. I can't think of any moment where I have not had a supply on hand. Might even have to indulge myself tonight...can't wait!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Lassie, I like your style bro. I too am an aficionado of that great Milwaukee pilsner better known as Lite Beer From Miller. I do like to venture out into various craft brews, imports, whatever, but I always come back to my trusty standby. It's actually the only light beer I will drink. I can't think of any moment where I have not had a supply on hand. Might even have to indulge myself tonight...can't wait!
    Well God Speed to you good sir!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Water. So. Freaking. Good.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Lasabar:
    Donde Esta Miller Lite!!!
    What he said
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Heavy:
    And may God bless you with a flowing multitude of pilser goodness from the pristine mountain springs of the magical far away land of Mill-e-wah-que. Yes, I stuck to my word for my drink of choice this evening.
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Lasabar:
    Heavy:
    And may God bless you with a flowing multitude of pilser goodness from the pristine mountain springs of the magical far away land of Mill-e-wah-que. Yes, I stuck to my word for my drink of choice this evening.
    MORE MILLER LITE TONIGHT!!!!

I've watched TRON and "Love and other Drugs" tonight with the lady

Tron was good and "Love and Other Drugs" has TONS of boobies and is a chick flick... (Oh, and did I mention ANNE HATHAWAYS BOOBS!!!)
  • Options
    Watermelon JOOSE.... This stuff is soon to be banned... but I'll be dammed if it doesn't make my vision blurry QUICK!
  • Options
    Miller

*Drumm Rolllllllllllllllllllllllll*

LITE!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    A nice cup of french roast from the Keurig at work... so damn ready for this night to be over!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Milagro Silver. It's not hot enough yet for this one, but I'm in no hurry.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Milagro Silver. It's not hot enough yet for this one, but I'm in no hurry.

Barrel select or standard line? The barrel select stuff is very good.

Last night I cracked a Schlafly 2007 Barleywine Ale and a Nogne Sweet Horizon. The Sweet Horizon was a perfect dessert beer. Almost like a bold port in beer form.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy just got back from Ireland and brought me a bottle of 12 Year Old Distillery Reserve Jameson so I just had to try a finger or so of it, mmmmmm................. Can only get this in the Distillery in Ireland either at Jameson's or Middleton from my understanding.
  • Options
    Miller Lite....

First time... Pretty good beer!