Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I made this.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outstanding!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good friend from church is a retired art teacher - we used to have Thursday night art class that was great fun working through different projects with each other while learning something - and he would often caution us to "know when something is finished and not make it worse by trying to 'complete' it."

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got the grain match as good as I could on this, going to be a circle.

And have much of the second done. Sorry for delay, but getting there.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, cute kids too.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool @Sethbanks711 ! We have a few screech owls around here, and my 4 and 6 year old grandsons love hearing them. The 6 year old imitates the screech, hoping he'll get an answer. He does a pretty good imitation.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool. We had a nesting screech owl in our old willow tree before the storm took it down. I have been thinking of making one for several years, thanks for the nudge/reminder. Looks like it matches my skill level, lol. @Sethbanks711

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well-done, Glenn and daughter!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the heart, beautiful.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Good risk-reduction. Inventive solution to staying off ladders, the older you get the less you bounce if you fall.

Alternately, he could get one of these:

because: