Home Non Cigar Related

Post a Pic of Your Ride

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Don't laugh

@Bigshizza must not be a very big guy or would need jaws of life to get him out.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Don't laugh

@Bigshizza must not be a very big guy or would need jaws of life to get him out.
    I have a hard time with my wife's Jeep Cherokee. The headroom in my Kia is much more comfortable for my melon.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biffy Bullfrog, my Winter ride:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost said:

Awsome.. totally stealth. Looks like fun messing with the police radar gun... could be a biotch remembering were you parked tho.
    Skswildcat said:
    webmost said:

Awsome.. totally stealth. Looks like fun messing with the police radar gun... could be a biotch remembering were you parked tho.
    Schidt! Why did my pics disappear!

Lemme try again
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Biffy in Winter .. let's see if it sticks this time

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    My truck.
    2005 Silverado SS AWD.

I wanted a newer Camaro SS or a 4x4 pickup.
    Once I drove the Camaro and tried crawling out of it, that was out.
    Then I found this SS truck and now I have my SS and a pickup all in one package.
    It isn't really what I had planned on getting, but it sure is fun.

Nice!

I hopped in a 2016 Camaro SS at the auto show this year to see the visual difference between it and my mustang. Oh god. Someone described it as similar to that of a WWII tank... I'm inclined to agree.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21 said:
    Nice!

I hopped in a 2016 Camaro SS at the auto show this year to see the visual difference between it and my mustang. Oh god. Someone described it as similar to that of a WWII tank... I'm inclined to agree.
    I literally had to crawl out of the Camaro. There was no way I could do that on a regular basis. My old body just can't do that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    No_one21 said:
    Nice!

The blind spots in the Camaro are insane. Not that my little 1993 Honda Del Sol is amazing, but I've got the mirrors perfect. No blind spots.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    My ride, 2011 Nissan Titan.
    Took this while bike getting serviced, and a rear tire.. Why rear tires don't last is beyond me  o:)
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope when the kids are out of the house I can upgrade.

You realize that never happens, right?
    They seem to cost more when they get older.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why upgrade? That Sthil hedge trimmer will last a lifetime 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

You realize that never happens, right?
    They seem to cost more when they get older.

Yea, 23 and 19 year old daughters and 2 year old grandson. Grandson can stay! 
    They made fun bikes back then.. 
    My nephews is an automatic.. Not even close to as much fun..
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    work commuter,  was forced to the cage 2 days this winter
    A little dirt never hurt
    edited March 2016
    Nice scoot. She a beauty
    Hmm. Some goober must own a Camaro and we offended them (they disagree. LOL!), because of the comments about the Camaro. 

At least if you are gonna disagree with something, step up and say why.

I could care less about the disagree thing, but I'd like to hear why a person disagrees with our statements about the newer Camaro.
    I'm curious who finds them comfortable to get in and out of.
    Ita one thing for a vehicle to have a cool factor, but when that vehicle is a chore to see out of or get in and out of, the cool factor disappears and it becomes another over priced POS.

;) 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Hmm. Some goober must own a Camaro and we offended them (they disagree. LOL!), because of the comments about the Camaro. 

At least if you are gonna disagree with something, step up and say why.

I could care less about the disagree thing, but I'd like to hear why a person disagrees with our statements about the newer Camaro.
    I'm curious who finds them comfortable to get in and out of.
    Ita one thing for a vehicle to have a cool factor, but when that vehicle is a chore to see out of or get in and out of, the cool factor disappears and it becomes another over priced POS.

;) 

One time someone disagreed with my 'What Are You Smoking Tonight?' post. Um, it really was what I was smoking and didn't really think someone could disagree with that, there was even photographic evidence ;)

But yeah, I agree, if you're going to disagree, put out your thoughts.

And you know these posts will get a disagree ;) 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    It seems though that the person disagreed with not just one comment about the Camaro. It was a couple. If it had just been my post, I'd have chaulked it up to someone messing around.

But I'm really curious as to if someone really loves these cars as a daily driver.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagreed with that comment because you basically told me too, @Edna20
    Did not hit disagree but I like the new camaro, especially with the firebird kit put on it. Driven several and had zero issues getting in or out, or seeing. I'm more comfortable in a 02 trans am but have driven them way more.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ex-ride as it drives away. :( Hated to see it go but needed to pay off some stuff before the baby gets here and didn't have the time to really take care of it and drive it anymore
    Aww @bert873, sad you let go of a terminator... but congrats ont @bert873

Did an exhaust swap last night.
    Stock:
    http://vid1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc459/No_one21/Stock_zpsreb33rty.mp4

With GT500 Axlebacks:
    http://vid1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc459/No_one21/GT500_zpsdbiiifr2.mp4

Sadly the videos don't do it much justice. Cell phone. But wow is it just beautiful. The stock just sounded too smooth. Not like a V8 should.

@No_one21 that sounds sexy!!!
    I tried posting a video of my car driving away for the last time but it was to big. I'll upload to photo bucket when I get a chance and link it here. 
    bert873 said:
    I tried posting a video of my car driving away for the last time but it was to big. I'll upload to photo bucket when I get a chance and link it here. 
    Sweet. And wtf? Just saw it changed "congrats on the baby" lol
    No_one21 said:
    bert873 said:
    Sweet. And wtf? Just saw it changed "congrats on the baby" lol
    Haha. Thanks man. Damn autocorrect