Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post a Pic of Your Ride

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoleRat said:
    Very nice, love seeing two wheels even if it is the wrong brand that doesn't start was a Kawi lol. 

Is is that muffler from Dime City Cycles by chance? And how the header wrap working out? I know it has to be put on after being soaked for several hours so that it shrinks and holds tight, always a b***h whenever I did em. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

This was my ride Saturday evening.

I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOGILLS2 said:

This was my ride Saturday evening.

Another riverboat pilot?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    I'm retired from ACL 28 years, total of 40 years. In the photo I am riding with a river pilot friend, last Saturday. I am now in Maritime Education.
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoleRat said:

Airing out those armpits.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Nice ride Larry @genareddog what year is it? My son Zachary is looking at getting a 2015 or 2016 when he comes home in September
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Nice ride Larry @genareddog what year is it? My son Zachary is looking at getting a 2015 or 2016 when he comes home in September
    2004. I have had 280 s through the years but they are tougher to find now either very nice shape or rust buckets and very expensive. 
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Our 2007 Prius shortly after we bought it. Still going strong. The only service it's needed during its 10 years other than the normally scheduled stuff was to replace the 12V starter battery which I did myself about three years ago and a new set of tires. It's been the most reliable, usable and comfortable car I've ever owned and you can't argue with 48-49 mpg.

Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zion NP, @Rockethead26?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Zion NP, @Rockethead26?
    Yes, indeed.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    dirtdude said:

Kinda mileage you get?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gets 10 gallons to the mile. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    It's electric so its free I think
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awaiting custom seat rebuild.  Dang these nice days are killing me.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ^^^^that's a badass ride bro^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to have a big truck in the south.

• Options
    dirtdude said:
    It's electric so its free I think
    Oh, of course. I spot the solar panels on the front now. I thought that was a radiator. Dumb me.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part one....
  • Options
    ^^^^that a fun ride Charle, kinda smal but fun packed^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part two...