• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    That's a beautiful sound right there @bert873
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice 'n red
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Ford calls it "bronze fire". I've heard it described as brown, maroon, now red. It changes it's look by the play of the sun-in the direct sunlight it looks more orange. I think of it as a redhead....I think I need a name for her. Any suggestions on good looking redheads?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daisy Mae  :p
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gripnrip said:
    Ford calls it "bronze fire". I've heard it described as brown, maroon, now red. It changes it's look by the play of the sun-in the direct sunlight it looks more orange. I think of it as a redhead....I think I need a name for her. Any suggestions on good looking redheads?
    Lucille or Lucy.  B)

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raquel.... like Raquel Welch. Nice headlights!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Guitarded said:
    Raquel.... like Raquel Welch. Nice headlights!!
    Good thinker!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I was going to go with Raquel (always been a fan....she's from my era) until I remembered Christina Hendricks (Mad Men). Talk about headlights! I think Christina will work just fine.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It does the job
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Had some fun at an autocross event this weekend. Not my fastest run, but the video turned out the best. Beware wind noise.

https://youtu.be/dl2oWpdMjHQ

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1985 Kawasaki GPz750 (Ninja) 16K Original Miles

My old 1985 Camaro Z28 that I built over 4.5 years from two totaled 3rd Gen Camaro's, this was my first car and built the entire thing by hand. Sold it about 6 years back to get married and start a family.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shank's Pony huh?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Balance double hemi.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    New Balance double hemi.
    Posi traction!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Me and Esmeralda the jeep
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A Mercedes Sprinter ambulance. It's too ugly to post a picture...

• Options
    gripnrip said:
    Bearswatter
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

pelirrojo said:

Me and Esmeralda the jeep
    Kawasaki green

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My New Ride

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    My New Ride

oooo shiny

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Very nice congrats ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WaterNerd said:
    My New Ride

Jetta GLI SEL correct? MT??? Sexy.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not my ride but my problem
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Man that sucks... I do not envy you and can't imagine what a **** that is to get out. 

Brett
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    not my ride but my problem
    Monster. I've only seen one of those in Alaska. 
    Hydraulic pump problems. Interesting machine.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21 said:
    WaterNerd said:
    My New Ride

Jetta GLI SEL correct? MT??? Sexy.
    Yes its the SEL with the DSG Transmission. This car is a blast to drive!

Purchased my 07 Corolla new and can't say enough good things about that car. It has 106K on it and runs like a champ. My daughter will start driving next month and I told her if she got good grades she can have my car. Well she went and pulled a 3.90 GPA this year so she gets the corolla and I get a new car... Pretty good deal I have to day :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln