Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-faces-class-action-for-allegedly-tracking-private-browsing-activity/

A good reason to use Ghostery on your browser. For instance, the site linked above hosts 15 trackers, and even this site is tracked by Google.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet Maria's, a supplier to the home-roasting community, apologized for the unfortunate naming of a video they released "Kafa Koffee Karavan" because several viewers pointed out the association of the initials of the words above. They renamed the video to something more politically correct.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently you can't use three words that start with the same letter anymore. Wonder how long until MLB bans the use of the K signs.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess they’ll buy guns, probably right before they spiral into chaos

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing we do know is that we have not yet seen how effin stupid the Left can become... cause they get jaw dropping stupider every day.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Genius has its limits, stupidity knows no boundary -- Albert Einstein.

And a big AMEN to that, Albert... 👍

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Shoulda called Boris and Natasha.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Shoulda called Boris and Natasha.

Look is moose and squirrel

• Options

• Options

Who here can remember the occupation of Alcatraz?

https://youtu.be/KafIdOk8bLs

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    Who here can remember the occupation of Alcatraz?

My family was stationed in Oakland and we lived in Fremont at that time.
    My father, being Native and in the Coast Guard was at odds with the whole thing.
    On the one hand, he believed in what they were trying to stand for..
    On the other hand, he had a sworn duty to the US.
    When 2 freighters collided in the bay, I remember that they were preparing to take the island by force, but when the Coast Guard went to the island, there was no force and no resistance.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

• Options

Treasury sent more than 1 million coronavirus stimulus payments to dead people, congressional watchdog finds
    The checks sent to dead people as of April 30 totaled nearly $1.4 billion, according to the Government Accountability Office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/06/25/irs-stimulus-checks-dead-people-gao/

• Options

How many of those will vote?

• Options
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sitting president repost a tweet thanking his supporters at the Village retirement community in Florida with his supporters clearly saying "White Power" during a confrontation with non supporters.

With everything going on why oh why even post it? There is one reason and it is very clear. Just pure insanity.

P.T. Barnum, Baghdad Bob (Pence) and Grimace (Barr) will be bringing the circus to a virus free environment near you soon. Golf cart driving seniors leading the way.

What a disgrace. I can't wait to see the spin on this.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some suspect Trump is intentionally sabotaging his chances of reelection.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Some suspect Trump is intentionally sabotaging his chances of reelection.

Well if there is any truth to the Russian bounty story I don't think he will need to worry about it. He will lose a large vote from the Military I would guess.

The fake news chant can only go for so long. The Senate or Congress need to find out if it is true. This story is very disturbing to say the least and if it is true then we all have a huge problem.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

Haven't heard the Russian bounty story yet.

• Options

^ neither has the president, even though his staff has been discussing what to do about it for a couple of months.