Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@jlmarta said:
    Happy news...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18rexiQP09ptEfuVlysiQf_U1nzD8Nrze/view?usp=drivesdk

Although I was a bit late in finding it in my email...... 🙄

yeh, can't open your google drive
    cuz I'm not you

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

O.J. Simpson weighs in on girl shot by police during knife attack because who better?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@jlmarta said:
    Happy news...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18rexiQP09ptEfuVlysiQf_U1nzD8Nrze/view?usp=drivesdk

Although I was a bit late in finding it in my email...... 🙄

yeh, can't open your google drive
    cuz I'm not you

Oh, sorry about that. I’ll try to find another way to copy and paste it. It’s too long to try to photo and post the pic..... 👴🏻

• Options

@webmost

Check the link above....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

The second link worked.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

That should have taken her job away.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    That should have taken her job away.

What're you talking about.
    That is her job.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

and she is hardly the only one at the Federal banquet.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    and she is hardly the only one at the Federal trough....

FIFY

• Options

• Options
    edited April 2021

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

@silvermouse said:
    and she is hardly the only one at the Federal trough....

FIFY

Just let her have the electric aircraft next time, much cheaper and supports the New Green Deal.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

CNN commentator Rick Santorum (which, in itself is an oxymoron), made comments that were enough to pi$$ off the entire indian nations.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2021/04/26/rick-santorum-dismisses-native-american-culture-spurring-backlash/7384340002/

CNN should have terminated his contract the next day. But nope.
    One has to think that if he was with any other news group, as a republican, he'd be gone in an instance.

You have to luv 'Muica.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look no further for the double standard than the cuomo’s and jimmy Kimmel.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    CNN commentator Rick Santorum (which, in itself is an oxymoron), made comments that were enough to pi$$ off the entire indian nations.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2021/04/26/rick-santorum-dismisses-native-american-culture-spurring-backlash/7384340002/

One has to think that if he was with any other news group, as a republican, he'd be gone in an instance.

You have to luv 'Muica.

I guess Red Lives don't matter, to Rick.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been on an Indian reservation, I don't recall seeing any "red" people.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

I've been in African American neighborhoods and I don't recall seeing any black people.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

@ShawnOL said:

I've been in African American neighborhoods and I don't recall seeing any black people.

Nor Africans.

• Options

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@0patience said:

You have to luv 'Muica.

I got to thinking about this. Y'all correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that our representative form of government in the United States was nearly a carbon copy of the government of the Five Tribes in the Northeast that was in place when the settlers first began moving into that part of the world. If I'm correct then the most overt Native cultural contribution to America was it's very structure of government. Am I wrong?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@0patience said:

You have to luv 'Muica.

I got to thinking about this. Y'all correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that our representative form of government in the United States was nearly a carbon copy of the government of the Five Tribes in the Northeast that was in place when the settlers first began moving into that part of the world. If I'm correct then the most overt Native cultural contribution to America was it's very structure of government. Am I wrong?

That being the case, it explains why CNN keeps the guy... He fits their totally clueless profile, and instead of news, he spouts wacky opinion. Just the guy for the job.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@0patience said:

You have to luv 'Muica.

That being the case, it explains why CNN keeps the guy... He fits their totally clueless profile, and instead of news, he spouts wacky opinion. Just the guy for the job.

I totally agree
    That is why I can not figure out Anderson Cooper. He was born filthy rich, highly educated from prestigious schools and actually seems like a nice guy. He has been a guest host on Jeopardy and I think has done a great job. He does not need to follow the BS that CNN pushes. Why?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

He said from the outset that he wanted to make his own self and career without treading on the vanderbilt name. Plus, he's an openly gay liberal, where else would he be a host? Fox? I don't think that hannity would share a dressing room with him...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Computer scientists discover new vulnerability affecting computers globally
    Date:
    April 30, 2021
    Source:
    University of Virginia School of Engineering and Applied Science
    Summary:
    A team o computer science researchers has uncovered a line of attack that breaks all Spectre defenses, meaning that billions of computers and other devices across the globe are just as vulnerable today as they were when Spectre was first announced.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210430165903.htm

• Options

Jesus. it grew to 400,000 users before it was taken down and the owners arrested....

German police have arrested three men and a fourth is being held in Paraguay for allegedly running one of the world's biggest online networks for sharing images of child sex abuse.

The international operation, involving several police forces, targeted a dark net platform called Boystown, which has now been taken down.

Officials say Boystown had more than 400,000 registered users.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56969414

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

It overloaded the Vatican servers?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.