Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't get a true flat tax because if there were no loopholes what would Congress sell?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

MSN - Joe Biden misunderstands the Second Amendment

When outfits like MSN are questioning presidential comments, you have to wonder.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

@Diver43 said:

@0patience said:

MSN - Joe Biden misunderstands the Second Amendment

When outfits like MSN are questioning presidential comments, you have to wonder.

Amen
    How does someone who has spent their entire adult life in Government not understand our Constitution?

There's no money in it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

More like Creepy Joe. That guy sniffs people.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

And Trump grabs em by the pussiés, since we are throwing random red herrings out there 🙄. I thought this was more on the adult side of the conversation spectrum....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    And Trump grabs em by the pussiés, since we are throwing random red herrings out there 🙄. I thought this was more on the adult side of the conversation spectrum....

My dislike for Biden has nothing to do with my feelings about trump or any other politician. He just comes off kinda creepy. I wouldn't want him around my kids, if they were still little.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

So you don't see a problem with a president basically telling the American public that they can't do anything against the govt, cause they have all the weapons?
    You would rather focus on a guy who isn't even president anymore?

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    edited June 2021

@ShawnOL said:

@VegasFrank said:

My dislike for Biden has nothing to do with my feelings about trump or any other politician. He just comes off kinda creepy. I wouldn't want him around my kids, if they were still little.

My dislike for Trump has nothing to do with my feelings about biden or any other politician. He just comes off kinda creepy. I wouldn't want him around my kids, if they were still little.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

@0patience said:

@VegasFrank said:

So you don't see a problem with a president basically telling the American public that they can't do anything against the govt, cause they have all the weapons?

No I wouldn't, Tony. However, I don't see how "creepy" and "sniffs people" brings anything that remotely resembles intelligence to the conversation, and I illustrated my point by using the pússy grabbing quote, which is on tape from trumps mouth himself. Both were ridiculously juvenile comments that added nothing to the otherwise adult conversation level.

But mine was wrong because the comment was too anti-red.

And so in that regard, my ploy worked. My red herring comment inspired 2 additional off topic replies. One president is a creep for sniffing and that comment gets a pass, but the other is a creep for sexually assaulting women and that comment elicits defense from members. You're such an x-purt in rhetoric!

• Options

Trump is past-tense. Over.
    No longer president, but people still dwell on him.
    It's silly.

Biden is a moron. Plain and simple.
    And that has nothing to do with party, that has to do with the fact that he has problems completing complete sentences and reads what is given to him.
    It becomes obvious when he goes off script.
    Supporting a moron over an a$$h0le, just for the sake of perceived morals is insane.
    People believe whatever is written by a biased press.

With Biden being a life long politician, you would think he would know better.
    It's becoming clear how much disdain he has for the American public.
    The fact that some folks can't see that, is a concern.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

Oh okay, I guess you will just ignore what I wrote and go back to your "it's ancient history" argument. Cool.

@0patience said:

Trump is past-tense. Over.
    No longer president, but people still dwell on him.
    It's silly.

If only that were true. He's on the front page of every news outlet today with his revenge tour.

• Options

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden-cancer-initiative-spent-millions-on-payroll-zero-on-research-report/

Rain Maker in Chief

Hunter porked his brother's wife even while his brother was dying of brain cancer
    ... but Joe found a way to make money off his son's death.

What's wrong with us?
    Why can't we find someone even half decent to elect?

• Options

We had our chance with Kasich, but the grand ol poopies torpedoed him because he had a record of working with the other side. Shame on you for collaborating, John Kasich.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@0patience said:

@VegasFrank said:

No I wouldn't, Tony. However, I don't see how "creepy" and "sniffs people" brings anything that remotely resembles intelligence to the conversation, and I illustrated my point by using the pússy grabbing quote, which is on tape from trumps mouth himself. Both were ridiculously juvenile comments that added nothing to the otherwise adult conversation level.

And so in that regard, my ploy worked. My red herring comment inspired 2 additional off topic replies. One president is a creep for sniffing and that comment gets a pass, but the other is a creep for sexually assaulting women and that comment elicits defense from members. You're such an x-purt in rhetoric!

Frank, you are quoting CNN, not Trump. Trump actually said: they even let you grab them by the ****. He never said that he did. Billy Bush paid dearly for the media misquoting Trump to make him look bad. BUT, Joe Boden does come across as creepy, if he is or not, I am unsure, but.....

I only hope we get someone decent to vote for in the next election

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would take some Simone Bile class work for sure.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Doesn't exist

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Doesn't exist

Does exist... but she's a Russian asset.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

Droughts are strangling California’s farms. One farmer says it’s now more lucrative to resell water than to grow crops.

• Options

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/jailed-murderer-wins-public-office-in-d-c-election-with-five-inmate-candidates-from-same-prison/

Jailed Murderer Wins Public Office in D.C. Election, Defeating Four Other Inmate Candidates from the Same Prison

The newly elected DC commissioner is the convicted murderer in a white sweat shirt with "credible messenger" printed on it. He's the last to appear in this vid:
    https://youtu.be/s70Hd3oQmTQ

The commission he now sits on "weigh(s) in on everything from public safety to liquor license applications", and is composed of elected volunteers. The district he represents mostly comprises the jail he is in, a demolished homeless shelter, and a women's shelter. Hence, most of the voters in this election are fellow inmates.

You can't make this up.

• Options

The Dems musta been hurting for votes if they started allowing inmates to vote.

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    Hey @VegasFrank,........ I think Joe Biden's hair is ridiculous. What say you?

I don't get it....

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@0patience said:

@VegasFrank said:

Frank, you are quoting CNN, not Trump. Trump actually said: they even let you grab them by the ****. He never said that he did. Billy Bush paid dearly for the media misquoting Trump to make him look bad. BUT, Joe Boden does come across as creepy, if he is or not, I am unsure, but.....

I only hope we get someone decent to vote for in the next election

From BBC, Wiki, NY Times and Washington Post

“I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the ****. You can do anything.”

• Options

thanks for clearing that up Peter.

Well, he said "you can grab them by the pússy" instead of however I phrased it, something like "I grabbed them by the pùssy" so that makes the statement ok and not offensive like a sexual predator or anything..

Oh wait, no it doesn't. The fact that he's a Republican makes the statement legit.

Did I do that right? Hahahahahaha!