Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I don't know if I want to be served 53% of an infant.

That's Planned Parenthood, not WIC.

Enjoy your dinner.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I don't know if I want to be served 53% of an infant.

@peter4jc said:
    In Kingsland, Arkansas, the hometown of the incomparable Johnny Cash, the water tower which bears his silhouette has sprung a rather unfortunate leak.

Actually, because it's Arkansas, the "leak" was started by someone who took a gun and shot the Man in Black in a rather compromising spot.

Good shot

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

It makes me wonder about the gun and ammo. Wouldn't you think the shooter would have to be not real close? And how thick is the steel on a water tower and what would you need to penetrate it?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭✭✭

An ought six will put a hole in most things metal.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    An ought six will put a hole in most things metal.

With a great deal of accuracy

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

the average S&P 500 CEO made 299 times the average worker's pay in 2020, when factoring in salary, stock and bonuses.

• Options
    edited May 2022

https://bidenlaptopemails.com/

a searchable database

The search is so busy that it tends to crash
    but you can download an 844MB zip file if you know how to grep that yourself

• Options

Freud made George say this:
    https://youtu.be/cvXsM7MNuu4

• Options

• Options

wtf is wrong with people? Seriously, I guess there is no way to stop this.

BREAKING NEWS

A gunman killed 14 children and a teacher at a Texas elementary school, the governor said. The gunman was also killed.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2022 5:07 PM ET

The gunman was an 18-year-old man who had abandoned his vehicle and entered the school in Uvalde with a handgun and possibly a rifle, Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas said. “He shot and killed horrifically, incomprehensibly, 14 students and killed a teacher,” Mr. Abbott said.

• Options

Mentally broken people direct their rage at others. Waiting for more info to come to light. I noticed EveryTown For Gun Control wasted no time putting out a commercial asking for more gun control, as if making murder illegal wasn't already on the books.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing I've noticed is I haven't seen his name yet. Even saw a video where they bleeped out his name. Been saying it for years that they need to stop making these psychopaths famous.

• Options

The ISIS plot to assassinate George W depended on smuggling killers across the Mexican border:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2022/05/24/exclusive-isis-plotting-to-assassinate-george-w-bush-in-dallas/

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    One thing I've noticed is I haven't seen his name yet. Even saw a video where they bleeped out his name. Been saying it for years that they need to stop making these psychopaths famous.

I've heard rumors going around the internet that the guy was 'trans', whatever that means. If so, you won't be hearing much from the MSM about the killer other than what he used to kill others with.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

They've released Miller Lite infused charcoal, beercoal. Not only that, it's sold out. One of the news commentators this morning asked if people liked Miller Lite. Echoes my thoughts, do you want your food to taste like Miller Lite?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely not

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw spice infused charcoal at the store yesterday (cummin, lemon pepper, etc) and I thought why would buy infused coals over just adding the actual spice? The stuff was EXPENSIVE also!

• Options

A man dressed as a woman in a wheelchair threw a cake at the Mona Lisa to protest climate change

• Options

kinda goes without saying i would think,,,,

Monkeypox patients should abstain from sex while symptomatic, U.K. says

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    kinda goes without saying i would think,,,,

Monkeypox patients should abstain from sex while symptomatic, U.K. says

Homophobe

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    Not this month honey, I've got a headache.

Bonobophobe

• Options

Good move but funny

California court rules that bees are a type of fish in order to protect them under the state's endangered species act