you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    peter4jc said:
    Would any of you be surprised to know that it is not uncommon?
    We check the crawl space every year.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    peter4jc said:
    Would any of you be surprised to know that it is not uncommon?
    We check the crawl space every year.
    When I was a young man, I was in and out of crawl spaces every day. Saw shed skins. Never saw a live one. Prayer does work. 
  • Options
    DoubleTree hotel apologizes for sign refusing service to military members during post-deployment ceremony: ‘Very offensive’

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Just forced myself to tune into cnn. Could not believe my ears. Already spinning and making up strange scenarios. Not one "we blew it" or "we were wrong" or an apology. Nothing but talk about future lawsuits and investigations, but not one single word on what was said about democrats in the report. Not one word about the DNC or Hillary or obozo or soros. After 2 years of leaks and fantasy and false accusations I guess they have no where else to go. All of this for no other reason then TDS.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Amsterdam bans 'disrespectful' red-light district tours as of 2020

So glad Americans didn't get the blame.         (trap=19 cats=4)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    What's next?

The Cadbury Bunny has been replaced with a Bulldog.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    On the today show they have their studio back up to a big window where stupid fans on the sidewalk in NYC can wave at the cameras. Today this guy holds up a sign that says BodyHairByMail.com so naturally I HAD to check it out. 

https://youtu.be/qKz_2foDmcs

And the guy in the window with the sign is the same guy in the video. I wonder if this business has made him a millionaire yet? Well, it's quite possible he's a thousandaire.  
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's almost as good as sending someone a bag o' dicks.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    The Russian Collusion Conspiracy investigation.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    That's almost as good as sending someone a bag o' dicks.
    Just so you know there are options

Grocery style

Sweet 

Curb side

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Australian ISIS bride refuses to return home with her son because there are 'naked women on the streets'

Trap=21
    cats=8
  • Options
    Jussie 

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Jussie 

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    103 Safely Endangered Comics That Will Make You Laugh Out
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    There are so many levels of TDS. I hope those of you that are parents are paying attention to what is going on in your kids "schools".

Trump-related school assignment prompts anger, death threats against Houston-area teacher: report
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2019
    This could not possibly be true, has to be a plant by "The Onion". I mean, isn't he a national security threat? Gotta catch Tucker Carlson tonight!

John Brennan, embattled ex-CIA chief, meets with Rep. Hoyer, Democrats to discuss 'national security issues'
    Post edited by jd50ae on
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/PCQfsVFT2W8 this is some funny chit right here

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    https://youtu.be/PCQfsVFT2W8 this is some funny chit right here
    Not if your one of those Zebras.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    7TH Court California judge rules hi-capacity magazines (he actually said magazines) are not against the law and the ban on same fails.
  • Options
    you'd think the congress critters/executive branch would do something about this other than wringing their hands and taking pharma-lobby money:

U.S. drug prices continue to soar

Pharmaceutical companies are continuing to defy political pressure from both Democrats and Republicans by raising the prices of almost 3,000 drugs in the U.S. in the first three months of this year. Generic versions of the antidepressant Prozac and the painkiller Vicodin were among the medicines with triple-digit percentage increases. Drug costs continue to increase at four times the rate of inflation, causing concern for employers, health insurers and consumers, said RX Savings Solutions CEO Michael Rea.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    you'd think the congress critters/executive branch would do something about this other than wringing their hands and taking pharma-lobby money:

U.S. drug prices continue to soar

Pharmaceutical companies are continuing to defy political pressure from both Democrats and Republicans by raising the prices of almost 3,000 drugs in the U.S. in the first three months of this year. Generic versions of the antidepressant Prozac and the painkiller Vicodin were among the medicines with triple-digit percentage increases. Drug costs continue to increase at four times the rate of inflation, causing concern for employers, health insurers and consumers, said RX Savings Solutions CEO Michael Rea.

How many of these companies are American owned?
    There shouldn't be any problem finding a law or six to combat this.

And how many of our elected crooks have stocks in them?
    Shouldn't the stocks be in a blind trust? And by law they can't have anything to do with them?

The drug companie rip offs are always sayint that cost of development is the main reason for the prices. H#ll these drugs have been around for years....what development?

By the way, if your doctor prescribes CYMBALTA make sue that is what you get. The generic has been (1st hand knowledge) known to turn people into an attack dog without warning and everyone knows it.
    Post edited by jd50ae on