Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice rug!!!!
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'd say my first tinder experience was a baptism by fire
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, just drumming up customers, I guess.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Hmm, just drumming up customers, I guess.
    Considering its tinder I'm guessing it works often.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also considering that's my A game, I might as well just start shopping for an asian bride
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also considering that's my A game, I might as well just start shopping for an asian bride
    Call me next time, I'll either get ya slapped or laid.  It's a win, win, no mater what you will get something.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Daniel Turner: California's latest descent into liberal madness – Berkeley bans natural gas

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Daniel Turner: California's latest descent into liberal madness – Berkeley bans natural gas

Okay, JD, you know what this means......  farting into recapture canisters from now on.... 

Ain’t liberalism grand......??  🙄
  • Options

Arby’s Developed a Carrot Made Out of Meat, Turning the Tables on the Plant-Based Burger Trend

The ‘Marrot’ isn’t on Arby’s menus yet, however.

• Options
    A box of Gurkhas just sold for over $10,000 on Sprint.
  • Options
  • Options
    Wo
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/india-man-bites-kills-snake
    Drunk Indian man bitten by snake retaliates by biting back, killing it

There, take that. two can play at this game.
  • Options
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/woman-urinating-potatoes-walmart

Woman accused of urinating on potatoes at Walmart sought by police

She should be made to eat them.
  • Options

• Options
    Estimates based on exploding stars, or supernovas, had suggested that the universe is growing approximately 10 percent faster than indicated by light emitted just after the Big Bang, about 13.8 billion years ago. Now, a measurement based on observations of luminous objects called quasars had pushed the problem beyond a statistical benchmark known as five sigma, denoting that the issue was something to take seriously.At the front of the room on July 15, two Nobel-winning physics titans debated the appropriate level of alarm. Cosmologist Adam Riess of the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore queried theoretical particle physicist David Gross: How would particle physicists refer to a discrepancy this large?“If we found something like this … we wouldn’t call it a tension or a problem, but rather a crisis,” said Gross, of the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

It's a crisis.

• Options
    Trump Proves He's Not A Racist By Showing His Rejection Letter From The KKK

Gotta love that Babylon Bee.

YouTube demonetized them, you know, for being fake news.

• Options

"It is not the correct narrative that when you come into Baltimore, your life is in danger or you are somehow not as safe.” - Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison

“Baltimore is a dangerous city and the utmost care and caution should be taken as you go about your daily tasks.” - Sgt. Mike Mancuso, Baltimore City Lodge #3, FOP

• Options
    This is a picture of Baltimore Deputy Police Commissioner Daniel Murphy, who was robbed at gunpoint in Charm City last week, while out with his wife.

What do you think... up through the ranks?

• Options
    OldGnomeOldGnome Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    This is a picture of Baltimore Deputy Police Commissioner Daniel Murphy, who was robbed at gunpoint in Charm City last week, while out with his wife.

He looks like high school is still ahead of him.
    =-=-=-=
    Just an Old Gnome
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldGnome said:
    webmost said:

He looks like high school is still ahead of him.
    Is this person possibly the result of inbreeding?  Poor guy just doesn’t look very bright.....  
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking Alfalfa and Harry Potter

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They rescued Gilligan????    
    Beat me to it!   :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    They rescued Gilligan????    
    Beat me to it!   :D
    Yep. He is old and useless. Had a s.ex change and calls "itself" pelosi.