Home Cigar 101
Options

Making own Cigars

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Well if you ever have any that are going to go to waste, just let me know  B) I have some cigar money stashed away for just such an emergency...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if you ever have any that are going to go to waste, just let me know  B) I have some cigar money stashed away for just such an emergency...

Now, now -that would be a very serious Federal crime, punishable by up to being shot to death for giving the roid raging unhinged alphabet gestapo man a bad day. Who would...be in the group of happy door knockers armed with properly safe and useful assault rifles, much unlike those dangerous ones most civilians shouldn't have.
    Of course, you could pay for his shipping. But selling tobacco without a proper license? Oh no, not in the land of the FREE.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    If that's the case, can I buy some of yours @BKDog?

Damn. I should have seen that coming. :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

httpsiimgurcomINqYzbvjpg

You're making @Rhamlin drool.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    El_FumadorEl_Fumador Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, another 30 done (that's 64 total) but, I've bin burning them already. I got this new mold coming tomorrow and I'm going to use what I have left prepped to stuff into it. 

httpsiimgurcomU7KyJXljpg

tobacco, roll with it.  Marc L
  • Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    Damn... That's all really impressive, @El_Fumador. How long have you been doing this?
  • Options
    Damn... That's all really impressive, @El_Fumador. How long have you been doing this?
    More then seven years.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolutely
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impeccable.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artistry.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how long do you let them rest before you smoke them @El_Fumador?
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    I like to smoke them throughout there aging. It seems in general, the best starts around 10 weeks.