Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

Made a sandwich between meetings, Monday is a heavy meeting day, no time to spend on fixing lunch.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

two of my dehumidifiers were recalled because they set fire to 107 homes, spent a couple of hours complying with instructions to get a pro-rated refund of $215 total for both. Going to cost more than twice as much to replace them. Shopping around for replacements seems to show that they all are made in China and have about 10% negative reviews on Amazon.

If anyone is interested, here's a link to the recall:
    https://www.recallrtr.com/nwtdehumidifier/

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can run out of mustard? Which kind?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

All kinds, apparently. I used mayo in my sandwich today, something I am not wont to do.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    All kinds, apparently. I used mayo in my sandwich today, something I am not wont to do.

At least you didn't use miracle whip

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

I think this should be in its own thread, and maybe generate some discussion.

Sorry, Paul, now nobody will know what you referring to...

Post edited by peter4jc on
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

There ya go using logic and forethought again. Stop that silliness! Go to the event for life is too short to be practical.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just smashed my knee off the corner of the coffee table. It’s only 2 a.m. I figured why not?

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

If your up at 2 A.M you probably won't be feeling much Hahaha

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

Back in the Olden Days we had to wait until we smelled it. Now, there's an app for that.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Visited a friend in the hospital today with trouble from embolisms in the legs. Had her husband over last night for a BBQ with friends to help lift his spirits. Prognosis seems good, but she'll be in rehab for a couple of weeks after getting discharged.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop that ****. It's only September.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

And thanks for the earworm Paul.

• Options

Just got back from the dealership. I got extremely blessed and the order guy for the dealership had 3 Camaro's ready with Allocation Slips to be submitted! Talked to him about an hour before he was officially going to send them in. He ended up cancelling a ZL1 order for dealer sale and used the Allocation Slip for my Camaro order!

I paid for that damn slip too but with extremely limited production it was pay over MSRP or no car! Talked them down to $2500 from $5000 over as I was ordering. They made plenty of money, but it's simply supply and demand. Supply is low, demand is absurd!

I'm in shock right now, still cant believe this is real! :o

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what did you end up with color package ect

• Options

Congrats

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    So what did you end up with color package ect

It's a 2022 2SS 1LE 55TH Anniversary, Wild Cherry Tint-coat, Sunroof, Wickerbill on 1LE spoiler, Manual Trans for the main options.

Interior just small stuff as the 1LE Track Performance Package comes only in one interior color (Jet Black) and loaded. I added red seat belts (to brighten it up some), black micro-sueded/Alcantara knee pads (goes with micro-sueded/Alcantara Recaro seats, steering wheel and shift k n o b) , infotainment system with navigation, illuminated color changing led foot wells to match spectrum lighting.

Probably forgot some options but purposely didn't order with a couple options as I can buy those items and install myself for 40-50% less.

• Options

Sounds like a sweet machine congrats

• Options

Manual option is going to be a blast

• Options

There can be no smallest uninteresting number. As soon as you designate one, it becomes interesting; then, being no longer boring, it is no longer interesting. You end up in a state of quantum uncertainty, where the number in question is simultaneously boring and interesting

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/lastword/mg25133471-200-what-is-the-smallest-whole-number-with-no-interesting-properties/#ixzz77EuecYKi

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leaving in a bit for a half-hour drive to undergo an overnight sleep study. The home sleep study earlier in the year showed severe sleep apnea and I ended up w/ a CPAP machine that was supposed to do the trick. According to my therapist, the one-size-fits-all approach didn't fit me so now they need to dig a little deeper and tweak the mask and the machine. I just hope I can sleep tonight with the wires and all, and the strange surroundings. I look forward to getting things dialed in; even though the current setup seemed to not do much, but when I stopped using it in early June due to a recall on my machine, I noticed my fatigue got worse. I always seem to sleep well and only wake up to pee once a night, apparently I'm not getting a good night's rest. See you tomorrow.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:
    Leaving in a bit for a half-hour drive to undergo an overnight sleep study. The home sleep study earlier in the year showed severe sleep apnea and I ended up w/ a CPAP machine that was supposed to do the trick. According to my therapist, the one-size-fits-all approach didn't fit me so now they need to dig a little deeper and tweak the mask and the machine. I just hope I can sleep tonight with the wires and all, and the strange surroundings. I look forward to getting things dialed in; even though the current setup seemed to not do much, but when I stopped using it in early June due to a recall on my machine, I noticed my fatigue got worse. I always seem to sleep well and only wake up to pee once a night, apparently I'm not getting a good night's rest. See you tomorrow.

Don't let them give you a room close to a main, loud, door...
    I had mine done back in 2014...I couldn't sleep (Damn door) so finally took some Xanax and that knocked me out until I woke up at 2-3Am with wires everywhere stumbling down the hall to go from my room to the hospitals bathroom. Need to get mine redone as I wake up everyday gasping for air, panicking in the Morning, also I don't dream anymore which I heard is not a good thing. Hope all goes well Peter.

• Options

Good luck Peter. Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite