Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

That one I posted in the photography thread is a Pileated. I’m not sure how many kinds we have but there sure are plenty.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got another couple inches of snow overnight. At this rate it’ll be next winter before it melts

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    This "empty nest" stuff is not at all what it's been talked up to be. It svcks.

@dirtdude said:

@Stubble said:
    This "empty nest" stuff is not at all what it's been talked up to be. It svcks.

Kind of like the golden years, way over-rated, possibly a down right lie.

Just give it some time... you have to ease into it... you'll see.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

slept all afternoon

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eight hour broadband outage yesterday starting at 7:00 AM, and Xfinity has the nerve to email me today and tell me that they'll be working on upgrades and taking down my broadband again tomorrow.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Prepped and ready to smoke in the morning. How’d those wings turn out @IndustMech ?

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Prepped and ready to smoke in the morning. How’d those wings turn out @IndustMech ?

Just started them

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

edited April 2023

Got the solar generator today and the Wife put up the greenhouse and told me I can't smoke in it. :/

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ashes are good for plants.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure that was just a suggestion Chris. Looks like about the right size for you and a herfdog.

A little dirt never hurt
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone keep an inventory of what is in your humidor/tupperdor/whateverdor so you don't have to go digging through until somethings strikes your fancy? Or do you keep a list in your head? Or do you like being surprised when you open the lid? If you do keep an inventory, how? Paper, Excel, or what?

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    Does anyone keep an inventory of what is in your humidor/tupperdor/whateverdor so you don't have to go digging through until somethings strikes your fancy? Or do you keep a list in your head? Or do you like being surprised when you open the lid? If you do keep an inventory, how? Paper, Excel, or what?

I tried a few years ago, but after a few weeks of not updating it, it was basically worthless. I mostly know where everything is though because I'm digging around in it all the time.

I tried and failed.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo , I figure that would be the outcome for me, as well. Just wondering if someone has a simple, easy, reliable method.

I think I know what I have but like Charlie said it’s always fun to find stuff you forget about.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought an app that would let you record everything you could possibly want to. It worked for about a month and then I started forgetting to update it. More work than it was worth. Once you get over 50 or 100 cigars in your humidor, it's too much work.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watered the seedlings in the garden; next up--upshifting the tomatoes.

I forgot my pipe kit so the drive home from work won't be great.