Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Weird, I've heard very little about this except it's a Q Anon conspiracy from the media. It beat Indiana Jones in its opening and now apparently there are several theaters where it is showing that oddly don't have working air conditioning.
    It's difficult to not have conspiracy theories running through my mind on this one.

It's not a Q Anon conspiracy, it's based on true events. It just happens to be highlighting a widespread, evil industry that many folks in power don't want us to be aware of or fight against.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis , seems like it should be something both sides of the American political spectrum ought to be able to agree on, right? I don't think it is conspiracy theory, though. There is a segment of society who believes it is perfectly normal to sexualize children, including all the things we see and hear about transgenderism and drag shows for Kindergarten aged children, but beyond that, even including sexual intercourse with the same age children.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    @CharlieHeis , seems like it should be something both sides of the American political spectrum ought to be able to agree on, right?

Yeah, you'd think.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭✭

Move this to the politics thread, please.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Just proved my point. It shouldn't be considered political.

• Options

Seventeen states will be able to see the aurora borealis this Wednesday and Thursday

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

How far south?

• Options

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    How far south?

Wyoming was on the list, I believe.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023

Can't split lanes? Maybe you'll luck out and the snarl will last until after Labor Day; I hear that's the best time to go through Yellowstone.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Sheesh, enjoying nature at it's most serene and magnificent.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Parade duty

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same wheel I got the flat on the way to the Mule Town Herf. At least this time I wasn’t driving.

• Options

Magic ^

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Parker broke himself again

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

“This is why we can’t have nice things.”

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:
    Seventeen states will be able to see the aurora borealis this Wednesday and Thursday

Never mind. The areas where this will be visible are much smaller than where they started.

• Options

You are a good father.