Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's about time

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭

A 60-second time out. That oughta teach ya.

Phillies Kyle Schwarber set the Major League record for leadoff home runs, hitting his 14th of the season tonight. We love leadoff Schwar-bombs! 17 games to go, hope to see a few more.

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picked up supplies for this years addition to the Halloween display.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know why there's a car hauler full of white Vettes?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

They’re probably not white. That’s the plastic they wrap them in for transport

Rusty nailed it.
    I sent that picture to the cfo of gm in rhinelander and he said wtf so I don't know if they are even coming here or not.

I found a friend

You're a Bee Killer... smoking a Killer Bee?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guess the hav-a-heart trap didn't work :p
    I think they can smell fear and interpret it as a threat. We had a large colony under the barn a few years ago. I used to sit on the stairs during breaks from work and kept wondering why all these critters kept flying back and forth past my legs. It helps to be clueless about what's going on :) . Anyway, we got along just fine.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I think they can smell fear and interpret it as a threat. We had a large colony under the barn a few years ago. I used to sit on the stairs during breaks from work and kept wondering why all these critters kept flying back and forth past my legs. It helps to be clueless about what's going on :) . Anyway, we got along just fine.

Talked to a lady during the food pantry, she feeds a bunch of 18 racoons on the back porch nightly. Says they haven't caused any problems. Maybe you just need to feed them.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

@silvermouse said:

Talked to a lady during the food pantry, she feeds a bunch of 18 racoons on the back porch nightly. Says they haven't caused any problems. Maybe you just need to feed them.

I wonder how many there will be in a year or two

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Oh, Rusty... what are we going to do with you? :D

Reading about this year's igNobel prizes

Scientists who discovered mammals can breathe through their anuses receive Ig Nobel prize

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/13/science/ig-nobel-prize-ceremony-2024-intl-scli/index.html

Last night down town tomahawk

COVID inoculation party?

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Tried to order from CP for the first time in quite a while. Order went through, so I guess they finally started shipping to SD again. Awesome. Don't know if your inquiries had anything to do with the change @Rdp77, but I thank you and my wallet curses you.

Either way…you’re welcome 🤣

edited September 16

40 mile (pedal) bike ride today. At the turnaround point, my front tire got off the side of the gravel trail, which I should have just allowed and followed into the grass, but I tried to get it back, and the edge of the trail gave way, putting me down. I braced with my left hand, but rolled over my hand and hyper-extended my pinkie and ring finger. Ugh, it hurts.

Edited for spelling.