Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Impeachment of the Month Hearing.

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is so much being ignored by everyone. If anyone cares.

There lies the problem.  Virtually no one cares any longer. I know I don't.  Politicians at the federal level are corrupr at best and incompetent at worst.  They want what every politician wants:  another term in office.  

Politics at the national level impact my life its ownself very little.  Local stuff slightly more but they're just as corrupt.  To quote Felonia von Pantsuit, " At this point, what difference does it make?"
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Legacy of a Weasel"

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/james-comey-drama-expense-jason-chaffetz

Jason Chaffetz: The damage James Comey did to our country, the drama and expense is truly breathtaking.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that Yahoo News seems to believe that the hearings may have helped Mr. Trumps re-election campaign.  Can you imagine the conversations Schiff Nadler and Pelosi are having?  

Schiff and Nadler:  "You don't think we were too high-handed and disrespectful of Constitutional procedure, do you Ms. Nancy?"

Pelosi:  "Of course not fellas, I mean 'Theys', besides, the voters don't pay any attention to anything except what we tell them.  They're too stupid to do anything else.  Wait...is that thing recording?  GAAaaugh!  Turn it off!  TURN IT OFF! "

Well, that's what I imagine, anyway.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Schiff called 'hypocrite' as past comments criticizing Clinton impeachment emerge

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-past-comments-criticizing-clinton-impeachment-emerge

"HYPOCRITE"?????????, He is a democrat for pete's sake............
    But the mindless brainless unthinking sheeple will still vote for him and the rest of the TDS suffering criminals, and make no mistake, they are criminals, in every sense of the word.

EDITED.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Trump's letter to Pelosi:
    ===============================

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    I have to just listen with slack-jawed wonder at the chutzpah of the Democrat majority, insisting that the President "invited a foreign power to interfere in the 2020 election" when they have in absolutely in no way proven such a thing.  I guess they think that repetition replaces factual evidence, of which they've presented none.

SMDH    :( 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old saying, tell a lie often enough, it becomes truth.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    edited December 2019

@peter4jc :p
  • Options
    ....and on top of that... we find out the Bidens are guilty of all the crimes the idiot TDS suffering democrats are accusing the legally elected President of. Will the Bidens be charged?
  • Options
    Amos Daydream

Junior Democratic Congressman:  "Madame Speaker, not to be impertinent, but has anyone checked on those kids in the cages down on the border since we started the coup?"

Well, I think someone should ask.

• Options
    At least the lexicon is growing.  If you'd said "shampeachment" last year, no one would have known what you were talking about.

They do now.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone posted on one of those news things that Trump had committed "heinous crimes".
    Last I read, they didn't even have anything on him, except "Abuse of power" and "Obstruction of Justice".
    And in both counts, there doesn't seem to be any evidence submitted for both allegations. 

Are we going to see this pattern of trying to impeach every president who gets elected? 
    Seems to me that they are spending all their time trying to find a way to impeach the president and this one isn't the first one. Seems crazy to me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Someone posted on one of those news things that Trump had committed "heinous crimes".
    Last I read, they didn't even have anything on him, except "Abuse of power" and "Obstruction of Justice".
    And in both counts, there doesn't seem to be any evidence submitted for both allegations. 

Are we going to see this pattern of trying to impeach every president who gets elected? 
    Seems to me that they are spending all their time trying to find a way to impeach the president and this one isn't the first one. Seems crazy to me.

"Obstruction of Congress" was the charge. I don't think it's actually a crime. I don't think "Abuse of Power", by itself,  is a crime either. 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    The only "Abuse of Power" is taking place by the democrats.

Guess what kiddies, now their appears to be a link between the whistle blower, shitf and the Ukraine oil rip off.

I bet their is not a single democrat who has thought "we have opened a can of worms" and will be hung by our own petards. Oh wait, the clintonistas got away with all their lies and corruption......we should be safe.
  • Options
  • Options
    DEEP STATE! DIRTY MONEY ADAM SCHIFF'S COMPANY LINKED TO BURISMA See full details - https://conspiracyreveals.com/2019/11...

Right now it is a not very strong story. But wouldn't that put the frosting on the cake.....
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Gee. I wonder how long before the English liberals try to impeach their strange haired new leader? I mean, liberals are sick, vengeful and just plain angry, no matter where they are.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I'm more amazed by this process all the time.  I thought we'd get a break from the shenanigans, but NO-OO.  Now Unka Chuck Schumer says "a trial without witnesses is a sham trial."  

Duh! 

An impeachment without witnesses is a sham impeachment, you have no choice but to put on a sham trial. 

Hey Chuck!  What you got was what you get! 

If you wanted this done legally, you should have told Pelosi and friends to follow the legal precedents and have the 3rd co-equal branch of government get involved to over-ride the White House.  Then you would have had your witnesses.  Professor Turley spelled it out for you, plain and simple.  So, wasn't anybody listening?  I heard it.  

But no!  So determined were Schiff and Nadler to push forward their high and mighty coup that they determined "we don't need no stinkin' witnesses, we just need to vote to impeach, NOW!  We'll worry about the legalities later."

"You better learn it fast, and you better learn it young, someday never comes." CCR

• Options
    I sometimes wonder if chuckle (show me the camera) glasses isn't the real puppet master behind most, if not all of this democratic stupidity.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

House Dems raise prospect of new impeachment articles, in court battle over McGahn testimony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-face-deadline-to-justify-mcgahn-testimony-grand-jury-material-post-impeachment

These sick disgusting freaks are at it again.
    How much tax money (other then the tax money they give away to illegals) have these TDS suffering do nothing embarrassing j.erk offs already spent on this, their claim to fame.
    Will they ever be held accountable?
    Are you sheeple still going to vote for them?

Ho do such sick demented power hungry above the law twits get elected over and over?
    And of course the equally sick corrupted water carrying squishy faced arrogant frauds in the MSMs are lapping it up like a bunch of rabid cockroaches and ignoring all that PRESIDENT Trump is accomplishing.

EDITED: Squishy face and cockroaches
    Post edited by jd50ae on
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they want witnesses, but only the ones they call.  They will make this last all year. They know not one person running can beat him in November, so they will smear everything he says and does attempting to divert votes.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Republicans fume over Dem threat of new impeachment articles: ‘Time to cut them off’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-fume-over-dem-threat-of-new-impeachment-articles-time-to-cut-them-off

"Twas the day before Christmas and all through the House
    the cockroaches were squirming in search of more lies.....

• Options
  • Options
    As I understand it so far.
    Former VP Quid Pro Joe is guilty of the attempted accused 2nd round impeachment crimes against the president. (His son crack head junior is guilty of so many crimes it is hard to keep up).
    Pathetic pelosi and muddy waters have long been suspected of insider training. They are also guilty of inciting to riot, and Lord knows what else.
    shitf is a chronic liar and teller of tall tales, and along with his "whistle blower" are are most likely also tied to the Burisma corruption.
    The original "Russian" behind every blade of grass and the "dossier" were all made up by the clintonistas and paid for by the DNC.
    Lets not forget Chuckie (where is the camera) Glasses who I believe is behind the scenes pulling the puppet strings.
    There is so many stories that have yet to be found out.....There are so many more names still unknown.....
    The twits and water carriers like Ratchet MadCow, Squishy faced Lemon and the rest of the lying sycophants at the totally unbelievable cnn, msnbc  and other non news fantasy made up as they go along "shows" perpetuate all of it.
    And how much tax payer money (that should be going to The Wall) have these collective TDS suffering and dumb democrats (and soros) spent.

My New Years Resolution will be to try and forgive Jimmy Carter for causing all of it. To this day I bet he has no idea what he has caused.

• Options
    How many democrats and other assorted idiots are trying to figure out how to add the death of the blood sucking sociopath to an impeachment charge?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Well, here we go again.

I keep hearing various talking heads say things like "Nancy Pelosi didn't want to impeach the President.  There had been many opportunities brought to her by Adam Schiff before she finally conceded that this was too overwhelming..." etc. 

Anyone believe that?  Because it seems like most of Schiff's previous impeachment offerings sounded something like "He stuck his gum under the seat!  Impeach!  Why can't we impeach him for that?"

Also, I am now hearing the claim that the President didn't have any authorization to hold back the funds.

Really?  Then why was there a September 30 deadline to release them?  I mean, does that make any sense?  "You can't do it, and you have until September 30th."  I'm supposed to believe that?  

And why is the President not allowed to investigate corruption?  Is it only if the potential suspect is a political rival?  Or is it any corruption whatsoever?

If only P.T. Barnum were still here to guide us.  He'd know what to do!

• Options
    And will someone please explain to me how asking a foreign government to conduct an investigation into corruption translates into asking a foreign government to "interfere in U.S. elections"?

Now, if they'd asked for graveyard registries to create dead voters, that would be interference.  But hey, it's the Ukraine, not Chicago.