Home Non Cigar Related
Options

"Protests"

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

No one picked up the trash today...guess they took the truck to go to a BLM protest in Houston.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    This map is of the internet outages across the nation yesterday.
    I found it interesting that the outages coincide with the riots.
    Not sure what to make of it, but found it interesting.

Not sure how accurate that is. No internet outage at my house or co workers working from home. No doubt there was protests and riots close by

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

That outage map is just normal operating for Level3, who by the way totally sucks.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Red and Yellow, Black and White, they are precious in his sight"...All Lives Matter to Jesus.

Oh, wait, that's promoting equality...

"Crucify him".

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

https://youtu.be/3n5_D59lSjc

Gotta like Tucker... He is the only one on a major network who lashes out at both sides.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

So much for "Social Distancing"

And the protesters aren't 6 feet apart...wait thats ok for them...only other people have the virus. BUT all others must follow the guidelines still...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Understand what you hashtag;

https://dailywire.com/news/black-lives-matter-what-we-believe-page-disrupt-the-western-prescribed-nuclear-family-dismantle-cisgender-privilege?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Right from the BLM website.
    >
    >
    >

And what happens when you simply agree with a movement w/o understanding the core of what they are;

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Grantipa

• Options

Here we go again today. Last night I-95 shut down in North Miami, up in Broward SR441 and I 595 shut down.
    Today more of the same scheduled and to make it worse another protest scheduled down the street in a little local park

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

Perhaps if Joe Biden were to come out and say:

"We need strong leadership, therefore I'm proposing to Congress that they withhold all Welfare, Food Stamp, and Unemployment money until the demonstrations cease."?

Maybe that would do it.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

In all seriousness, George Floyd's death was a horrible tragedy. The officers should certainly be charged, etc., and people are right to be upset about it.

In all seriousness, almost nothing that we're seeing on the News has anything whatsoever to do with the death of George Floyd. It's about a plethora of other agendas that have taken advantage of the situation to advance their own selfish and unreasonable causes.

How do I know that their causes are selfish and unreasonable?

Because they had to glom on to someone else's tragedy to advance them. They were too weak, or insane to stand on their own merit.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://4rwws.blogspot.com/2020/06/duncan-lemp.html?m=1

Duncan Lemp. White guy killed by police in Maryland. Heard of him? Anyone "protesting" the tragedy of his murder? Read the whole thing...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    http://4rwws.blogspot.com/2020/06/duncan-lemp.html?m=1

Duncan Lemp. White guy killed by police in Maryland. Heard of him? Anyone "protesting" the tragedy of his murder? Read the whole thing...

To add more white people were killed by police last year (2019) than black people or asian, latino etc...Drew Brees having to apologize for standing up for the American Flag and his Grandfathers who fought in WWII is beyond asinine, his hurt brainwashed teammates need severe counseling and learn the facts not follow the new trend of everyones a racist who doesn't follow. I won't say more...

• Options

The only way to stop the madness is to stop the media from publishing lies, opinions and fiction as facts. What happened to George was not good, wrong, and illegal. However, I for one would like to see the missing video of why he was taken down. What the media shows us is a guy complying with police, then a guy on the ground being held down. What happened in between? We will never know the true story though. Just like the background behind Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin. Everyone knows they were not innocent little boys, but that is how they were portrayed and still are today by the media. The media shows wrong doings over and over to instigate unrest.
    I have in or with the Military since I was 17 years old, we all had each others six, didn't matter where you came from or what color you were. As a civilian in a support position, I make sure the warfighter has food bullets and the tools needed to accomplish their mission. I dont care what color they are and they dont care about mine. Yes there are some in uniform that may think that way or be racist, but for the most part if you mix the color of DoD uniforms together we are all purple.
    I thought we were doing better, around the country, until the media told everyone we have a problem

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭✭✭

Racism is alive and well...........on TV.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Racism is alive and well...........on TV.

Let's not forget the internet.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be real, could be fake.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )