Home Non Cigar Related

"Protests"

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

😂 chancla Throwing

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take a chancla over those wooden Dr. Scholl's shoes any day.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Deblasio Wants People To Stop Sharing His Daughter’s Mugshot

arrested during protests

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Audio only. Good stuff. The man is an alderman, the woman is the mayor.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cops has been cancelled including the new upcoming season due to the derangement going on. Also Live PD has been suspended probably will be cancelled as well. Really below the belt to be attacking all of law enforcement for one guys fvck up, a damn shame!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Cops has been cancelled including the new upcoming season due to the derangement going on. Also Live PD has been suspended probably will be cancelled as well. Really below the belt to be attacking all of law enforcement for one guys fvck up, a damn shame!

This was never really about that one incident. That may have benn the impetus, but it's well past that now. This is leaning toward a usurpation of authority.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...

@Trykflyr_1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

This was never really about that one incident. That may have benn the impetus, but it's well past that now. This is leaning toward a usurpation of authority.

Yeah it is beyond an absolute disgrace.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

edited June 2020

This day in history

"Mostly Peaceful" Visigoths Sack Rome

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too much stupid news lately.

And here's the real point: people are saying that everyone is obliged to be an "anti-racist". Well how the hell does that work when people can't even tell racists from CERTIFIED anti-racists?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody been keeping tabs on what is happening in Seattle

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seattle has abandoned that precinct.
    And with it, it's people.
    Their mayor let it be over run and the Chief of Police made it very clear that the police dept is pissed because of it.

In the end, it will be all of Washington state who pay for it, along with federal tax payers.

People want police de-funded, this is what it looks like.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texans-bill-obrien-says-he-will-kneel-for-the-national-anthem-during-2020-season/
    If he does it that will be the last Texans Game I ever watch... You DON"T kneel during the National Anthem damnit! Kneeling is for church. Curious to see what Jerry Jones allows from his Cowboys...

@0patience said:
    Their mayor let it be over run and the Chief of Police made it very clear that the police dept is pissed because of it.

In the end, it will be all of Washington state who pay for it, along with federal tax payers.

Tactical nuke

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

Might be a little too close for comfort for Eric.
    He isn't that far from Seattle.
    I'm far enough south. I think. LOL!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

We can give them time to get back.

edited June 2020

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

I'm amazed that it even came to this.
    That an entire precinct can be over-run and taken.
    It's beyond comprehension.
    And now these terrorist organizations have seen that it can be done and with little repercussions. What is to stop them from doing it in other cities?
    We know they won't try in rural areas, because most rural areas are full of gun owning farmers, loggers, miners, construction workers and hard working people.

But they now know how far they can go. Frightening far.
    Seattle people won't fight back. Most of them aren't capable, the same with Portland.
    Portland, even seeing Seattle have it's problems is wanting to cut the police force by 240 officers. Seriously, WTF?

Yeah, remove the police.That's a genius move. Dumba$$es

911: Thank you for calling your 911 call center. Your call is very important to us.
    We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and will answer your call in the order it was received.

If you are calling during business hours, please remain on the line until an operator can answer. If after business hours, please try again during business hours.

If you'd like to leave a message, we will try and answer within 3 business days.
    If this is an emergency, please call us during business hours.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still can't believe all this for a Dead criminal. Corona must have had some part of it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

edited June 2020

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

And now these terrorist organizations have seen that it can be done and with little repercussions. What is to stop them from doing it in other cities?
    We know they won't try in rural areas, because most rural areas are full of gun owning farmers, loggers, miners, construction workers and hard working people.

Seattle people won't fight back. Most of them aren't capable, the same with Portland.
    Portland, even seeing Seattle have it's problems is wanting to cut the police force by 240 officers. Seriously, WTF?

911: Thank you for calling your 911 call center. Your call is very important to us.
    We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and will answer your call in the order it was received.

If you are calling during business hours, please remain on the line until an operator can answer. If after business hours, please try again during business hours.

If you'd like to leave a message, we will try and answer within 3 business days.

Read that they are charging businesses to operate and shacking down residents for money. It’s a **** caliphate! Pull the police back and send in the guard to retake the city

edited June 2020

@ShawnOL said:
    I still can't believe all this for a Dead criminal. Corona must have had some part of it.

Antifa and another organization I can't recall, are the ones pushing the BLM movement to riots. Floyd was just an means to an end.
    They live for anarchy. They want to create anarchy and will do what they can to draw it out as long as they can.
    Funny thing is, celebrities, Soros and a lot of others are backing them.
    I know, conspiracy theorists.

How do you think they are surviving? They don't have jobs, the money has to come from somewhere.
    Some of them came out and said they are putting up money for legal aid for protesters arrested. Most of the protesters arrested, have been rioters, who are mostly Antifa. What a tangled web.

To add:
    I think that black people have a right to protest, there is no denying that.
    But........ So do Asians (indentured, imprisoned and treated as less than people) , Native Americans (slaughtered, imprisoned, enslaved and given viruses on purpose), Irish (indentured, extorted and made to live in horrid conditions), Jews (don't need any explanation) and any other nationality or race that has been mistreated.

It is mostly Europeans who have felt little of it. When I say Europeans, I mean pre-1800s.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:

@webmost said:
    Deblasio Wants People To Stop Sharing His Daughter’s Mugshot

arrested during protests

Meth based for sure haha!

@TX98Z28 said:
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texans-bill-obrien-says-he-will-kneel-for-the-national-anthem-during-2020-season/
    If he does it that will be the last Texans Game I ever watch... You DON"T kneel during the National Anthem damnit! Kneeling is for church. Curious to see what Jerry Jones allows from his Cowboys...

Well, they can badger people into siding with them, but ultimately, people will vote with the dollar and if they don't agree, they don't buy.
    If enough don't buy, the owners take notice and pumpernickle found out the hard way.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

The precinct was not over run. It was given to them by the Mayor.

I find it amazing how this is not even mentioned on the news.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

@Diver43 said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Tactical nuke

The precinct was not over run. It was given to them by the Mayor.

I find it amazing how this is not even mentioned on the news.

Ok, I forget that people take things to the literal terms.

The mayor dictated to the Chief of Police to let them have it.
    The Chief of Police will most likely loose her job for voicing her displeasure at the whole thing.

Hence, my use of the term over-run.
    They didn't go knocking on the door of the mayor asking, "Mayor, is it ok if we take over the precinct?"
    So I used the term loosely.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: