@Diver43 said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:
    Seattle has abandoned that precinct.
    And with it, it's people.
    Their mayor let it be over run and the Chief of Police made it very clear that the police dept is pissed because of it.

In the end, it will be all of Washington state who pay for it, along with federal tax payers.

People want police de-funded, this is what it looks like.

Tactical nuke

Might be a little too close for comfort for Eric.
    He isn't that far from Seattle.
    I'm far enough south. I think. LOL!

We can give them time to get back.

I'm amazed that it even came to this.
    That an entire precinct can be over-run and taken.
    It's beyond comprehension.
    And now these terrorist organizations have seen that it can be done and with little repercussions. What is to stop them from doing it in other cities?
    We know they won't try in rural areas, because most rural areas are full of gun owning farmers, loggers, miners, construction workers and hard working people.

But they now know how far they can go. Frightening far.
    Seattle people won't fight back. Most of them aren't capable, the same with Portland.
    Portland, even seeing Seattle have it's problems is wanting to cut the police force by 240 officers. Seriously, WTF?

Yeah, remove the police.That's a genius move. Dumba$$es

911: Thank you for calling your 911 call center. Your call is very important to us.
    We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and will answer your call in the order it was received.

If you are calling during business hours, please remain on the line until an operator can answer. If after business hours, please try again during business hours.

If you'd like to leave a message, we will try and answer within 3 business days.
    If this is an emergency, please call us during business hours.

The precinct was not over run. It was given to them by the Mayor.

I find it amazing how this is not even mentioned on the news.

Ok, I forget that people take things to the literal terms.

The mayor dictated to the Chief of Police to let them have it.
    The Chief of Police will most likely loose her job for voicing her displeasure at the whole thing.

Hence, my use of the term over-run.
    They didn't go knocking on the door of the mayor asking, "Mayor, is it ok if we take over the precinct?"
    So I used the term loosely.

Foolish and irresponsible on the mayors part. She needs to be legally held accountable for this when is goes south.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@Diver43 said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

@deadman said:

@0patience said:
    Seattle has abandoned that precinct.
    And with it, it's people.
    Their mayor let it be over run and the Chief of Police made it very clear that the police dept is pissed because of it.

In the end, it will be all of Washington state who pay for it, along with federal tax payers.

People want police de-funded, this is what it looks like.

Tactical nuke

Might be a little too close for comfort for Eric.
    He isn't that far from Seattle.
    I'm far enough south. I think. LOL!

We can give them time to get back.

I'm amazed that it even came to this.
    That an entire precinct can be over-run and taken.
    It's beyond comprehension.
    And now these terrorist organizations have seen that it can be done and with little repercussions. What is to stop them from doing it in other cities?
    We know they won't try in rural areas, because most rural areas are full of gun owning farmers, loggers, miners, construction workers and hard working people.

But they now know how far they can go. Frightening far.
    Seattle people won't fight back. Most of them aren't capable, the same with Portland.
    Portland, even seeing Seattle have it's problems is wanting to cut the police force by 240 officers. Seriously, WTF?

Yeah, remove the police.That's a genius move. Dumba$$es

911: Thank you for calling your 911 call center. Your call is very important to us.
    We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and will answer your call in the order it was received.

If you are calling during business hours, please remain on the line until an operator can answer. If after business hours, please try again during business hours.

If you'd like to leave a message, we will try and answer within 3 business days.
    If this is an emergency, please call us during business hours.

The precinct was not over run. It was given to them by the Mayor.

I find it amazing how this is not even mentioned on the news.

Ok, I forget that people take things to the literal terms.

The mayor dictated to the Chief of Police to let them have it.
    The Chief of Police will most likely loose her job for voicing her displeasure at the whole thing.

Hence, my use of the term over-run.
    They didn't go knocking on the door of the mayor asking, "Mayor, is it ok if we take over the precinct?"
    So I used the term loosely.

Foolish and irresponsible on the mayors part. She needs to be legally held accountable for this when is goes south.

She won't be held accountable.
    She is viewing this no worse than the Occupy movement.
    The difference is, Occupy took over a park, with exception of litter, inconvenience and some minor disagreements, they stayed there.

This, is taking over a small portion of the city, running business owners out and declaring it their domain. And the mayor is acting like it's Woodstock.
    And that the president should mind his own business, things are fine.

Delusion, chaos and idiocy has consumed this nation.
    And if you go against it, you are the bad person.
    It is crazy.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited June 2020

This may get interesting.
    About 2k people in one group of about 12 groups is planning on re-taking Seattle Capital Hill zone.
    I do not see this ending peacefully, even though they all talk that they just want to disassemble the blockades and stuff.
    Knowing several people who are planning to go, they are the type of people who will be peaceful, until they no longer can be.

If Washington Governor does nothing and Trump doesn't send in troops, then the people are determined to take it back. One way or another and it could go south on everyone.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

The rise of the state of Jefferson

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just read the cartoon Paw Patrol has been cancelled because their portrayal of a dog who is a cop is now considered offensive. SMDH

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    This may get interesting.
    About 2k people in one group of about 12 groups is planning on re-taking Seattle Capital Hill zone.
    I do not see this ending peacefully, even though they all talk that they just want to disassemble the blockades and stuff.
    Knowing several people who are planning to go, they are the type of people who will be peaceful, until they no longer can be.

If Washington Governor does nothing and Trump doesn't send in troops, then the people are determined to take it back. One way or another and it could go south on everyone.

No need for Trump to "take the bait"... it's the Mayor and Governors mess. When 1000's of bikers ride in, you be assured these crazed lunatics will move the hell out!
    They just better be sure to wear nothing political except for "Biker's for Biden" shirts, oh would that give the main stream media a heart attack :D

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

@TX98Z28 said:
    They just better be sure to wear nothing political except for "Biker's for Biden" shirts, oh would that give the main stream media a heart attack :D

I damn near spray my pepsi all over when I read that. LOL!
    I love the way you think. :D:D

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

How the hell does Tucker even stay on the air?

https://youtu.be/fv6Y3a4BV6E

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

https://youtu.be/fv6Y3a4BV6E

The left would love to take him off the air. But, he is an American and entitled to his opinion.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

@webmost said:

They are trying everything they can to get him off the air.
    Sponsors are bailing and Fox is getting hammered by complaints.
    But evidently, there are enough people watching him that Fox is taking a stand.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's got brass balls.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

He's on fire:

https://youtu.be/22j_OhbnW20

How long until YouTube yanks him?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

A single reed, blowing in the wind.

Perhaps it's time for a nationwide police strike?

The reasons for the 2nd amendment become more and more clear. (Hint: It had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with hunting.)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

Maybe he would have trouble breathing if he had an intoxicating amount of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

These guys are funny as hell.

But this video is quite edgy and it's about a lot of what is going on.

https://youtu.be/rZQKM9IIqLw

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

San Francisco protesters have demonstrated their level of intelligence and understanding in an undeniable fashion. They've destroyed a statue of General U.S. Grant. Another Republican Civil Rights activist bites the pavement.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

same goes for ducks

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

P.T. Barnum has brought the circus and his clown cars to Tulsa. I am sure this is going to end well.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited June 2020

With all the name changing and stuff, I wonder how long it will be, before they make them rename the B a s t a r d file.

Next, Ccom is gonna start censoring Uncle Ben and Aunt Jamima.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    With all the name changing and stuff, I wonder how long it will be, before they make them rename the B a s t a r d file.

What are those, they gone now

• Options

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

What are those, they gone now

:D

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: