Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Stupid **** that pops into my head

Comments

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cigarettes are a habit, cigars are a hobby.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder what would happen if you tried to keep a rat and a mouse in the same cage.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@ShawnOL said:
    I wonder what would happen if you tried to keep a rat and a mouse in the same cage.

It's not good: https://pet-mice.com/pet-mice-pet-rats/

Mice = cats, rats = dogs?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I had one of my many nephews over here helping me move some furniture and do some other heavy lifting the other day. While he's been receptive to cigars, actually seems to be learning to enjoy them, he remains a cigarette smoker. While we were waiting to hear back from the person who I was donating my furniture to I said "smoke break", and lit up a cigar.

Sitting at my kitchen table he caught me up on the doings of his family. As we were sitting there, he went through 3 Pall Mall menthols, I went through about 1/4 inch of an Oliva 2nd. Sitting there, looking at the 3 crushed stubs of nasty cigarettes in my ashtray, I realized that I was feeling like he was polluting my smoking environment.

So, bringing the story back to the point of this thread, the stupid shoite that popped into my head was that I seem consider my pipes and cigars to be in some sort of ritual spiritual relaxation category, and his nasty little cigarettes to be profane.

Am I wrong? To feel this way? Am I alone in this feeling?

Just wondered what y'all thought.

If his Pall Malls were not stinky wimp filter menthols, you'd feel just fine with 'em.
    Real Pall Malls were a decent coffin nail.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited February 2021

@Yakster said:

@ShawnOL said:

It's not good: https://pet-mice.com/pet-mice-pet-rats/

Mice = cats, rats = dogs?

Nice are filthy vermin that will **** in their own food while they're eating. Rats are actually fairly clean and will **** in one designated spot, away from their food and nest. I've kept both. Rats can make decent pets if raised right. Mice do not.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when Screech got in a bar fight in WI and shanked a guy? Do not fxxk with Screech.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't let conspiracy folks know about the coin or they will know it was meant as a warning to us :)!

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loads of pot shops in town...all makin' money. Couple "bikini" coffee shacks...always got cars lined up. Gonna open a lingerie pot shop. Need a venture capitalist. Anyone?

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Loads of pot shops in town...all makin' money. Couple "bikini" coffee shacks...always got cars lined up. Gonna open a lingerie pot shop. Need a venture capitalist. Anyone?

A lingerie pot, coffee, and cigar shop.

Why can I hear Tommy Chong saying, “why’s the pot wearin lingerie man”

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@Trykflyr_1 said:

A lingerie pot, coffee, and cigar shop.

Why can I hear Tommy Chong saying, “why’s the pot wearin lingerie man”

As long as you are adding coffee, might as well make it a bar and grill too.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always thought a combination hookah lounge and strip club would be enjoyable. I went to one once where you sat on pillows in a little yurt, and a belly dancer would come in and do a little show. It was quite erotic to blow the smoke over her body as she danced.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

@Wylaff said:
    I always thought a combination hookah lounge and strip club would be enjoyable. I went to one once where you sat on pillows in a little yurt, and a belly dancer would come in and do a little show. It was quite erotic to blow the smoke over her body as she danced.

You blew what?? Where?? 😏😏

@jlmarta said:

@Wylaff said:

You blew what?? Where?? 😏😏

The resident Oldfart wants some details Wayne

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

We sat on pillows in a circle around the tent and the woman gave us a 5 or so minute dance. When she would lay out in the middle of the tent you could blow the clouds of smoke across her belly. It wasn't a strip club, but it did make me think that someone should open one.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

I don't think I would have been able to behave myself in that situation.

• Options

Just thought you should know. The Earth is moving at 66,000 mph.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Futurama👌🏽Had all seasons on dvd and watched em on a loop as a kid. Can’t think of another show I’d be able to do that with

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

It occurs to me that I’m that guy who on the last day of the last class of a weekend long mandatory company meeting who just won’t shut up when they ask “any questions?”and everyone else just wants to go home.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a blanket party waiting for you, Ricky!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I've seen thousands of pigeons but have never seen a baby pigeon.

So raise pigeons. They're neat little birds, easy to take care of, super beautiful up close, affable, and squab tastes good. We had several pairs living in our chicken coop when I was a toddler.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Just never seen a baby, that's all.