Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Stupid **** that pops into my head

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s yer basic NSA guy, raht dere....

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Don’t know why...but this bugs the **** outta me

I KNOW WHAT CIGARS YOU SMOKE.

Boom. Government.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

What say you, @silverdak?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Did anybody notice nobody got the Flu during the"pandemic"?

I thought it was interesting, at the beginning of this pandemic according to the CDC's numbers the US had 80,000 deaths attributed to the flu during the 2017-2018 flu season. Last I checked those numbers had been revised down to the 20,000 range.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silverdak who is you?😁

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you work here, @silverdak?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

I once posted on @silverdak 's homepage asking how he could have xxxx visits and not one comment.

He had no comment.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I once posted on @silverdak 's homepage asking how he could have xxxx visits and not one comment.

He had no comment.

Maybe illiterate, but likes the pictures

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

@silverdak sighting! Shameless.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

And they were both active within an hour of each other ...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    And they were both active within an hour of each other ...

Actually, at the same time. Thus the "sighting".

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm. If the environment is so fragile, and our gas burning cars are the cause, why isn't the earth a giant wasteland after all the nuclear testing done in the forties and fifties? That's a head scratcher.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

You ever wonder if you could get away with just 1 little bank robbery?
    🤔

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Little Bank changed their name to Union Bank after they acquired Union Bank & Trust Company.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

Statute of limitations is 5 years at the fed level...your state may vary. If ya can sit on a high dollar cigar for a year or so, how hard would it be to sit on the take from a bank heist? Ya swipe an untold amount of cash, bury it in yer back yard and go back and dig it up 6 years later after it’s properly aged.

Trick is to keep the same lifestyle....you just wouldn’t have to sweat the pension running out before you do.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Hmmm. If the environment is so fragile, and our gas burning cars are the cause, why isn't the earth a giant wasteland after all the nuclear testing done in the forties and fifties? That's a head scratcher.

You're not supposed to be this cynical and mad on vacation bro

• Options

@Rhamlin said:
    🤔

Not for more than a minute. Or two. Maybe.

• Options

@Stubble said:

@Rhamlin said:
    🤔

Like...a bank for midgets?

😂

• Options
    edited July 2021

As we all know, last year a Minneapolis Minnesota policeman exercised extremely bad judgement resulting in the death of a black man. One of the end results of this episode was that the musical groups Lady Antebellum and The Dixie Chicks changed their names to Lady A and The Chicks.

Why?

Is Minnesota part of Dixie? Was there an Antebellum period in Minnesota history?

Or, is it all based on a reluctance to admit that while The South has made almost unbelievable progress in the area of race relations and civil rights, Northern cities still lag behind. Can't have that now, can we? It would make it seem as if racism was not restricted to The South, that it was perhaps nationwide, or maybe just individual stupidity unrelated to geography, or even history.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Entertainers historically lean left, they just woke is all

• Options

Slow news day or something?

• Options
    edited July 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Slow news day or something?

Nah, just Stupid Shoite that pops into my head, like the thread says.

• Options

Shouldn't it be called "skimmed" milk, instead of "skim" milk?

• Options

I think that the news people covering the Olympics should stop covering the girl that dropped out, and concentrate on covering the contenders that remained in competition.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm. Can alligators climb stairs?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.