Home Non Cigar Related

Political Discussions

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just gonna fart in the pool and walk away....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duh...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't remember them ever asking about a gun when applying for home insurance.

A little dirt never hurt
    edited August 13

If I were to own guns, I'd make sure to call/advise my insurance every time I bought one. LMAO...

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:

My insurance carrier covers firearms (up to $2500) in the basic policy, and will increase the premium if more coverage is requested. Certainly not because of the false and misleading statement in the image.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see 6 new and it's a cordial conversation. I'm disappointed in you all. Not Cuban tho.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:

For most it is a separate rider. We purchased separately after wife inherited some antique rifles. Check with your agent, a quality safe can lower your rates

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

I am also wondering what insurance companies pay out on the criminal or negligent acts of the policyowner? My guess is none.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol.

“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,”
    --Trump

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find Frank's statistic hilarious since I've known a LOT of gun owners in my life and none of them has been killed or killed a lived one.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    I saw this morning auto insurance rates are up 15% the first 6 months of this year. Probably from people carrying guns in the car.

Actual answer: Rates are rising with every company this year, and the general consensus is that the actual repairs to vehicles have gotten more expensive as everything gets computerized and integrated. More expensive payouts across the board mean more expensive rates for everybody.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inflation kind of carries everything from a dozen eggs to insurance rates on an upward spiral.

A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

I say this time we don't bail out the airlines or banks and just see what happens...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

@dirtdude said:
    Inflation kind of carries everything from a dozen eggs to insurance rates on an upward spiral.

Ugghh, I got my homeowner's insurance bill a few weeks ago. Up 22% over the previous year, and I'll never sell this house for the replacement value insured in the policy, not within $100,000.

I heard Trump is coming to take your homes..... he said you can keep the guns.

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@dirtdude said:

Ugghh, I got my homeowner's insurance bill a few weeks ago. Up 22% over the previous year, and I'll never sell this house for the replacement value insured in the policy, not within $100,000.

So then burn it

edited August 14

@Jrflickster said:

@TRayB said:

@dirtdude said:

So then burn it

LOL, I'm not looking to sell, nor to collect on the policy. Besides, that would be a crime, and I am a law-abiding citizen. My comment was only based on dirtdude's post that inflation is taking its toll in many ways. I suppose inflation isn't affecting you though?

edited August 14

I was just offering a solution to your problem.
    Edit: next I would ask did you get another quote or just send a check and say oh well.

@Jrflickster said:
    I was just offering a solution to your problem.
    Edit: next I would ask did you get another quote or just send a check and say oh well.

It's not due until mid-September. I am loathe to find a new insurer after many years with this one, but that may be part of the issue. I've been thinking about getting quotes, the problem is, it can be difficult to compare quotes. Always seems like apples to oranges.

Do it it's worth it you know as well as I do that 22% is not all inflation

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does this count against those that continually use wild analogies to prove their point. 🫣🤔😂

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

edited August 14

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:
    Does this count against those that continually use wild analogies to prove their point. 🫣🤔😂

D bag move.... your feeble minded attempt to get a response will go unnoticed and you have only lowered the IQ in the room. May God have mercy on your soul.

@Vision said:

D bag move.... your feeble minded attempt to get a response will go unnoticed and you have only lowered the IQ in the room. May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm quoting myself because I disagree that you disagree.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

You did rebuttal my meme 😂😂😂. Did it hit home 🤔.

💔💔💔

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.