Home Non Cigar Related

Political Discussions

Comments

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love 💕 you Boston Pete. Love your show 🤙🏼

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Can't anybody argue about anything anymore?!?!? You're wrong and I'm right and my opinion is correct and yours wrong!.....

There... that should get them!

You're right.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@Vision said:

Does this count against those that continually use wild analogies to prove their point. 🫣🤔😂

D bag move.... your feeble minded attempt to get a response will go unnoticed and you have only lowered the IQ in the room. May God have mercy on your soul.

You did rebuttal my meme 😂😂😂. Did it hit home 🤔.

💔💔💔

Bandaid covered diicks

@Vision i think we failed. Nobody bit. Nobody cares about our intentional banter. Politics thread sucks 🍆😂😂

Just to spite everyone in this thread, I'm now going to write in my vote for Clooney/Winfrey 2024

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's spice it up

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    edited August 15
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, Dont like a word's meaning? Change the definition!! Easy peasy...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    Yep, Dont like a word's meaning? Change the definition!! Easy peasy...

Woke semantics.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@VegasFrank said:
    Let's spice it up

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16

@Guitarded said:

That guy's last name was Dicçk. Of course he's changing the meaning of words.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

There’s a small grease fire in the political kitchen. Turn up the flames 😂😂😂

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/27/16553698/pew-political-typology-polarization

Does this count against those that continually use wild analogies to prove their point. 🫣🤔😂

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hanlon’s Razor, which states “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup! I too think the .gov should stay out of the menstrual cycle.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

Schools provide other basic and necessary hygiene products like toilet paper and soap.Like I said, not a political issue.

@silvermouse said:
    Schools provide other basic and necessary hygiene products like toilet paper and soap.Like I said, not a political issue.

And if placement of the product is an issue, put it in the nurses office where they also have a bathroom in most cases..... Not difficult.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@silvermouse said:

And if placement of the product is an issue, put it in the nurses office where they also have a bathroom in most cases..... Not difficult.

Perhaps a vending machine? I guess the boy's bathroom could have a condom machine, or both bathrooms maybe. Heck, nowadays they could put both machines in both bathrooms. Or are both items already available at the nurses office?

Still seems creepy, but better safe than sorry I guess.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@dirtdude said:
    Inflation kind of carries everything from a dozen eggs to insurance rates on an upward spiral.

Ugghh, I got my homeowner's insurance bill a few weeks ago. Up 22% over the previous year, and I'll never sell this house for the replacement value insured in the policy, not within $100,000.

I would be happy if only 22%, ours went from 2100 to 4230 this year

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Yowza!

@TRayB

Biden chose your avatar?