Home Non Cigar Related

Political Discussions

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    With attention on Arlington these days I thought I'd post a letter I wrote a number of years ago.

Did you not send it?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, Dr. Rivers was the Asheville VA MH chief . She wanted feed back from the 23 vets that were on the trip. We went on that pilgrimage six times. Stayed in Prince William Henry campground outside DC. Went to Section 60 four times always with other vets. Last time at Section 60 there was a Marine officer at the grave of his son. He was on his knees and the grief was pouring out of him. Five of us went down the row and stood guard so no one would disturb him.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Okay if that one is too harsh then We will use this one instead.

Lol ^ celebrity worship

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Lol ^ celebrity worship

Anti Demoncrap. Nothing pro Orange Man. Lol....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as they can keep the sheep lined up on one side or the other all's good.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

In fiscal year 2022, the federal government spent $1.19 trillion on more than 80 different welfare programs. That represents almost 20% of total federal spending and a quarter of tax revenues in 2022 or $9,000 spent per American household.

Your post just got me wondering on how much we spend on people in general.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Thanks!
    I was wondering why there were no kittens or stray dogs in my neighborhood.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lewis and Clark of the great American adventure, crossed the Rockys and wintered at the mouth of the Columbia River in1804-05. The native folks supplied them with salmon and they soon tired of fish. They then started trading for and eating dogs. They ate a lot of dogs.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

edited September 14

@First_Warrior said:
    Lewis and Clark of the great American adventure, crossed the Rockys and wintered at the mouth of the Columbia River in1804-05. The native folks supplied them with salmon and they soon tired of fish. They then started trading for and eating dogs. They ate a lot of dogs.

Clearly Rodger is on step 3 of John's picture. 😆

Someone fired a gun within 17 zip codes of Mar-A-Lago today I guess and they're calling it an assassination attempt. You know, if you believe that sort of thing. Very convenient at the very least LOL

Per NY Times

"CNN reported that the gunman fired at Trump, however sources told The Post that the only reported shooter so far is the Secret Service agent."

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Trump was in Vegas, did you see him Frank?

A little dirt never hurt

@dirtdude said:
    I thought Trump was in Vegas, did you see him Frank?

Nah. I'm in North Las Vegas, and I don't think they'd let me beat him (because I'm not rich and influential, not because I'm a badsss or crazy lol).

He flew out last night after his rally.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

edited September 17

But you like that neighbor, doesn't mean everyone has to like him. But......You have an eight inch beard and tattoos...... we know where you stand.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17

They're Eating the Dogs. They're Eating the Cats.

https://x.com/TheKiffness/status/1834585071875158502

(I'm not sure how to post a video so the image displays and can be played directly. "X" video.)

To whom ever left the WTF.... you know where you can jam that fully and deeply. It's an inside joke. Join the VHerf and actually get to meet people and learn who they are.

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17

Not my WTF.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

But you like that neighbor, doesn't mean everyone has to like him. But......You have an eight inch beard and tattoos...... we know where you stand.

@Vision if you were my neighbor i would make an exception, to like you. However, stay off my lawn. Also, please refrain from using @VegasFrank preconceived biases of people that look like me. Be better. BTW…my beard has been severely lowered.

inside joke b/t the 3 of us

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

@ShawnOL said:
    Not my wtf but I'll give you one just because.

And I'll "Agree" to that

I can't vote for this lot.

Vance’s team was told Haitian immigrant rumors were false before debate, Springfield mayor confirms.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/20/politics/springfield-ohio-vance-campaign-wsj-report/index.html

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20

Nevermind...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?