Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    clearlysuspect:
    ...If you got hate in your heart, let it out!

White power!!!! Great quote suspect.... lol
    I hate that Dave Chappelle isn't still filming new episodes.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    clearlysuspect:

I FUQN second that
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    On that note...I kinda hate Dave Chappelle for making "I'm Rick James ****" the line every idiot was saying for a while. The sketch was funny as hell, but hearing every 15 year old idiot saying it 57 times a day got really old really fast.
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I hate my high school AP English teacher (Ms. Rawl). Its been almost 5 years since I had her, and I still can't stand the thought of that hypocritical ***. She always said stuff like "THIS IS A SAFE ZONE FOR ALL OPINIONS" and "I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO THINK DIFFERENT". Of course, she ALWAYS favored the kids who basically jerked off to the Democratic Party at night (nothing against the Democrats, I agree with too much of their ideals to call myself a Republican). I remember one girl went on and on about how Americans are obsessed with guns and how so many more people die of gun violence in America than in Canada and how we should all be more like Canada and stop locking our doors, she got an A for her presentation. After her, I stated that the reason we have so much more gun deaths is simply because we have nearly 10x as many people as Canada and if you look at gun deaths as a percentage, the Canadian percentage is much higher than the American percentage. I got a C.

I also hate most of my little street hockey league. Out of about 10 players, only 2 are reliable (besides myself). They all say "OH YEAH I CAN PLAY SATURDAY MORNING), but come Friday I get a bombardment of text messages saying "sorry dude something came up". Then Saturday night they tell me via IM about how drunk or high they got Friday night and how much of a hangover they had in the morning. They basically *** me and the other 2 reliable players because of their 'beer-pong' life style. Now, I got nothing against having an occasional drink (I enjoy scotch myself) - its a fun and relaxing hobby. Hell, I don't really mind people intentionally getting drunk - not quite a hobby, but relaxing to say the least. However, when its gets in the way of other people's plans and wastes peoples time and just plain lets people down, its a **** disgrace.

Wow, I didn't realize I had that much hate inside me. At least its out now =D
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    stephen_hannibal:
    clearlysuspect:

I FUQN second that
    Best part about that entire skit was "Look here ni**er! That there's my sister! If there's anyone gonna have sex with her it's gonna be me!"

I thought I suffered a hernia when he said that!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I freaking hate the idiot drivers in California, seriously, is your phone call that important that you need to slow down to 25 with 5 other people behind you?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    This morning I have decided to hate people who cannot laugh at anything. Not saying laugh about your parents death after it happens, but I mean that after time and the circumstance is right you should be able to laugh at anything. Not to be disrespectful or make light of a bad situation-----just to show that even in terrible things, it can be turned around a bit and life can look up and a brighter side of the world is able to shine through.
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I hate eating right. I'm on a diet, really I'm supposed to view it more as a lifestyle change..and holidays suck. Do you know how much it sucked sucked sucked to not have pie at Thanksgiving? Last night I went to several Christmas parties...not a single thing I could eat at any of them, other than veggie trays. I hate veggie trays. I also hate Christmas sweaters.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I hate ignorant, racists b1tches. Had a chick come in the tattoo shop yesterday wanting a tattoo of Mjolnir. Of course the ignorant **** didn't know it was Mjolnir, or anything about it. I had actually doen a Mjolnir on a guy (big nordish looking mofo) a few weeks ago, so I saw the design she had and said, "Oh cool, Mjolnir. You have nordic ancestory or into Odinism?" She didn't say anything, just looked at me funny, so I pointed to her design and said, "That's Mjolnir." She then informed that it was, in fact, the "Aryan Nation Hammer". At which point I simply said, "No, you simple ass, it is Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor." Needless to say, she did not get tattooed at our shop.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    I hate ignorant, racists b1tches. Had a chick come in the tattoo shop yesterday wanting a tattoo of Mjolnir. Of course the ignorant **** didn't know it was Mjolnir, or anything about it. I had actually doen a Mjolnir on a guy (big nordish looking mofo) a few weeks ago, so I saw the design she had and said, "Oh cool, Mjolnir. You have nordic ancestory or into Odinism?" She didn't say anything, just looked at me funny, so I pointed to her design and said, "That's Mjolnir." She then informed that it was, in fact, the "Aryan Nation Hammer". At which point I simply said, "No, you simple ass, it is Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor." Needless to say, she did not get tattooed at our shop.
    I make racial jokes sometimes, not because I am racist---more to point of the silliness in waste so much of their life taking such unintelligent and ignorant viewpoints seriously------but I too HATE seeing those types of tatoos on people. Almost less because they are biggots, and more because I feel like they bring down the collective IQ of the human gene pool.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cooper33:
    I also hate Christmas sweaters.
    "Don we now our GAY apparel."....fa-la-la
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    alienmisprint:
    I make racial jokes sometimes, not because I am racist---more to point of the silliness in waste so much of their life taking such unintelligent and ignorant viewpoints seriously------but I too HATE seeing those types of tatoos on people. Almost less because they are biggots, and more because I feel like they bring down the collective IQ of the human gene pool.

Being an obviously tan gentleman... I'm going to have to agree with you guys.
    I too make racial jokes not out of hatred but to poke fun at stereotypes.
    It' really saddens me when I see division specifically in art!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the entire state of Kansas. They can't drive. Have no idea what a turn signal is and they absolutely have to speed up to pass you, cut you off, and then slow down. I hate their football teams. I hate their basketball teams. I hate the way it smells in that state. I hate the fact that when I tell people I am from Kansas City they automatically assume it is Kansas. F@CK no jacka%%. Kansas City, Missouri is huge and the real Kansas City. Kansas City, Kansas is a craptastic giant ghetto.
  • Options
    The whole state of Kansas!!!!!!I dont know why, but I laughed so hard at that my balls hurt....and I havent even ever been to Kansas.
  • Options
    KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    Garen B:
    I freaking hate the idiot drivers in California, seriously, is your phone call that important that you need to slow down to 25 with 5 other people behind you?

I second this. Do they even know what a turn signal is for?
    I also hate "Emo" kids. I mean really? Is your suburban American life so hard with mommy and daddy buying everything for your selfish whims? You can't play the guitar, you don't even want to play the guitar! All you want is to spread your hate and discontent of your middle class life despite the fact that thousands of people are suffering and dieing of malnutrition and disease every day! And you have the nerve to cry because daddy won't buy you the new dod gamned iphone! holy mother of batman! Shut the hell up! Be thankful for what you have! And for the love of God STOP WEARING GIRL'S PANTS!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Kamelyon:
    Garen B:

I also hate "Emo" kids. I mean really? Is your suburban American life so hard with mommy and daddy buying everything for your selfish whims? You can't play the guitar, you don't even want to play the guitar! All you want is to spread your hate and discontent of your middle class life despite the fact that thousands of people are suffering and dieing of malnutrition and disease every day! And you have the nerve to cry because daddy won't buy you the new dod gamned iphone! holy mother of batman! Shut the hell up! Be thankful for what you have! And for the love of God STOP WEARING GIRL'S PANTS!
    EMO is like Goth for ****...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUOTE "The whole state of Kansas!!!!!!I dont know why, but I laughed so hard at that my balls hurt....and I haven't even ever been to Kansas." Vulchor

Drive across Kansas and I guarantee you will hate them all too! Flattest state there is and the people are snobs and non-driving fools. Pissed us off so bad in the Civil War we went over there and slaughtered ever man and boy in Lawrence, Kansas - "the bushwhackers, on Quantrill's orders, killed 183 men and boys "old enough to carry a rifle", dragging many from their homes to execute them before their families. The ages of those killed ranged from as young as 14 all the way up to 90. When Quantrill's men rode out at 9 a.m., most of Lawrence's buildings were burning, including all but two businesses. His raiders looted indiscriminately and robbed the town's bank."

We call that Mizzou - 183 Kansas - 0
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I hate the people that drive 45 - 50 mph in the left hand passing lane in a 55-65 speed zone. I would like to pull their dumb **** over and give them a good bi_tch slapping !!!
    I also hate sales people of ANY kind who after being told you are just looking and require no help but you will let them know if you do not once not twice but three or four times STILL follow you around and try to engage you in conversation.
    I really hate the "BIble Thumpers" , people that hide behind the bible like a giant shield and proclaim their religion as a reason that you should give them a better deal than anyone else gets or give them something for nothing and look down their noses at other people like they talk to God every day on their cell phone and are just so damn special. I have found that a lot ( certainly not all) but a lot of these people are the ones that would lie out their ass to get what they want, intentionally mis-lead and are generally mooches off society ! That is a direct experience with a good deal of these folks in my line of business. This is not condemnation of actual folks whose religion is important to them and their families and they walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak but the charletons who use religion as a ruse to get what they want !!!
  • Options
    I hate the company I work for!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Exams/ finals
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I hate when people use religion as a reason to hate.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I hate all domestic light beer, except Miller Lite.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I second that!

I just hit my head on the corner of the railing on my staircase. I have a dent in my head now, I really hate that a lot.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I hate the people that drive 45 - 50 mph in the left hand passing lane in a 55-65 speed zone. I would like to pull their dumb **** over and give them a good bi_tch slapping !!!
    I also hate sales people of ANY kind who after being told you are just looking and require no help but you will let them know if you do not once not twice but three or four times STILL follow you around and try to engage you in conversation.
    I really hate the "BIble Thumpers" , people that hide behind the bible like a giant shield and proclaim their religion as a reason that you should give them a better deal than anyone else gets or give them something for nothing and look down their noses at other people like they talk to God every day on their cell phone and are just so damn special. I have found that a lot ( certainly not all) but a lot of these people are the ones that would lie out their ass to get what they want, intentionally mis-lead and are generally mooches off society ! That is a direct experience with a good deal of these folks in my line of business. This is not condemnation of actual folks whose religion is important to them and their families and they walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak but the charletons who use religion as a ruse to get what they want !!!
    Amen to ALL of that Gene! Your first thing was the reason Texas started cracking down and having troopers pull people people over for driving in the left lane that are not passing a vehicle on the interstate highways.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Kamelyon:
    Garen B:

EMO is like Goth for ****...
    Oooooo I fuggin hate Emos....I wish my lawn were Emo so it'd cut itself....
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I hate all domestic light beer, especially Miller Lite. As much as I try to convince myself to try expensive imports and microbrews, I need to come to terms with the fact that I loves me some Yeungling.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Luko:
    ejenne87:
    I hate all domestic light beer, especially Miller Lite. As much as I try to convince myself to try expensive imports and microbrews, I need to come to terms with the fact that I loves me some Yeungling.
    worse than Bud Lite? Miller Lite is like a millions times better! I don't know what it is about Bud Lite, but just the thought of it makes my stomach hate me.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I...LOATHE...TEENAGERS. With a fiery passion. I really do. On rare occasion, I meet one or two that is ok, but the VAST majority I hate.

I hate the sense of entitlement they have, as though everybody should kiss their ass and give them what they want. I hate the fact that they think they are so "mature", and one of their favorite things to do is talk about how "immature" other people are. I hate the complete lack of respect they tend to have for most everybody else, and everybody else's property. I hate the total cruelty that you find in teenage cliques. I could seriously go on and on and on about how much I hate teenagers, but I guess I'll leave it at that.

Disclaimer: Yes, of course I was a teenager. Yes, I am not dramatically far from it now. HOWEVER, when I WAS a teenager I had respect for my peers, my parents, and property. Yes, I thought I was mature, and pretty much most people agreed with me at the time. No, of course I do not hate every teenager the world over - I'm obviously not perfect, and I know there have been other good teenagers. This has just been my experience with the teenagers I've encountered (which has been quite a lot, unfortunately).
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    I...LOATHE...TEENAGERS. With a fiery passion. I really do. On rare occasion, I meet one or two that is ok, but the VAST majority I hate.

I hate the sense of entitlement they have, as though everybody should kiss their ass and give them what they want. I hate the fact that they think they are so "mature", and one of their favorite things to do is talk about how "immature" other people are. I hate the complete lack of respect they tend to have for most everybody else, and everybody else's property. I hate the total cruelty that you find in teenage cliques. I could seriously go on and on and on about how much I hate teenagers, but I guess I'll leave it at that.

Disclaimer: Yes, of course I was a teenager. Yes, I am not dramatically far from it now. HOWEVER, when I WAS a teenager I had respect for my peers, my parents, and property. Yes, I thought I was mature, and pretty much most people agreed with me at the time. No, of course I do not hate every teenager the world over - I'm obviously not perfect, and I know there have been other good teenagers. This has just been my experience with the teenagers I've encountered (which has been quite a lot, unfortunately).
    KIDS THESE DAYS!!!

i hate people that stop at a continuous right turn.

• Options
    havanaalhavanaal Posts: 155 ✭✭
    I hate grocery shopping. People chatting in aisles, blocking everything. People who bring 3 bratty kids with them and let them pick out stuff just for fun. People who act like 3 for $1.69 vs 6 for $3.10 is the decision of the lifetime. People who argue over an expired 30 cent coupon, holding up the line. People who use the express checkout as a bank (pack of cigarettes to cash a $500 paycheck) People who don't realize they have to pay until the total is rung up--then they fumble through their wallet looking for cash or credit cards like it's a surprise!! People who graze through the produce or bakery section, munching on stuff they have no intention of paying for. And the worst: People who try to pay with a check without ID on them. Don't you feel like slapping all these types? I do. And someday they're going to haul me out and book me for assault!