Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I have seriously been considering adding armoured protection to the front bumper of my car just so I can T-bone people who piss me off. I've had this growing urge over the course of the last year to just start spinning everyone out who drives like a freakin idiot, thinks they're practicing for their future NASCAR career. Well, if you're gonna drive like you're on a race track and put everyones life in danger, then I'm gonna Tony Stewart your ass and spin you out!!! I think this type of self-governance should be completely legal. Since no one is doing anything to make the road ways safer, (at least not around DC they're not) and the idiots keep getting worse and worse, we should be able to defend ourselves against this type of attack. I promise, if they made it legal to clip the back corner of the vehicle you just let pass you because he's been riding 6 inches off your bumper for the last 3 miles, there would be a lot less tailgaters!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea suspect------I hate people (dumb as$) kids mostly----that spell stuff the way they THINK instead of bothering to look it up---or just thinking its better to spell it the "cool way" or some loser idea.Examples Ive seen on facebook and others are (dade=daddy, prizen=prison, xylophone=zylaphone)...there is a ton of them but you get the idea. And quite frankly, it makes me wish a piano would fall on my head from a tall building.
    Vulchor:
    Not a bad idea suspect------I hate people (dumb as$) kids mostly----that spell stuff the way they THINK instead of bothering to look it up---or just thinking its better to spell it the "cool way" or some loser idea.Examples Ive seen on facebook and others are (dade=daddy, prizen=prison, xylophone=zylaphone)...there is a ton of them but you get the idea. And quite frankly, it makes me wish a piano would fall on my head from a tall building.
    LOL. That's right! How dare they spell zylaphone with an "X"!!!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    havanaal:
    I hate grocery shopping.
    wow

i LOVE to grocery shop.

i think of all the amazing food im about to cook.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Politicians who think they know what I need. That would be all of them BTW. On a National level 300 million people are held hostage by 535 dumb@sses.
    fla-gypsy:
    Politicians who think they know what I need. That would be all of them BTW. On a National level 300 million people are held hostage by 535 dumb@sses.
    YES
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I hate ignorant **** who bought a car 2 -3 years ago and paid 10k for it and have a 300 pmt. now , coupla years later they want a 20-25k dollar car and the same payment !!! Or we can go up about 25-50 more a month. You f_kin idiot ...if 10 grand = a 300 pmt what the he_ll makes you think you can more than double your amt financed and have the same f_kin payment dumb ass !!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    fla-gypsy:
    YES

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
    clearlysuspect:
    Vulchor:
    LOL!D@mn you suspect.....you knew I meant it the other way.
    Vulchor:
    clearlysuspect:
    Vulchor:
    LOL!D@mn you suspect.....you knew I meant it the other way.
    Oh, my bad! I thought you slipped that in there just to be funny! That's what you were doing, right?? ;-) ;-)
    I hate that people give a $hit about Britney Murphy's death....too young? yes. sad? yes------But why the he!! do so many people who know her from a couple of crappy movies think they are entitled to spout off about this like its their freakin sister.
    Vulchor:
    I hate that people give a $hit about Britney Murphy's death....too young? yes. sad? yes------But why the he!! do so many people who know her from a couple of crappy movies think they are entitled to spout off about this like its their freakin sister.
    Hey..... Clueless was an awesome movie!!!

LOL.... I thought I could say that straight faced but I couldn't.... not even on the internet!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    This may have already been posted, but it just happened to me today:
    When you sit down outside with a cigar, and no matter how you sit the wind blows the smoke in your face. You change positions, and the wind changes. I really hate that.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    She died? when did that happen? I guess that would explain why I haven't seen her in anything recently...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Vulchor:
    She died? when did that happen? I guess that would explain why I haven't seen her in anything recently...
    She died yesterday morning.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • JWBJWB Posts: 18
    Edited because of Puro. Merry Christmas too all
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    Vulchor:
    Who the hell is Britney Murphy?

"Long ashes my friends."

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    You may know her best as the voice of Luanne on King of the Hill ....'"Hi Uncle Hank ! But she did movies as well.
    Krieg:
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    Vulchor:
    Who the hell is Britney Murphy?
    I'm out of the loop I guess. But not as much as my brother's girlfriend who had no idea, as of last night, who Tiger Woods is! Even if you hate sports and never ever watch tv you have to know who he is now! I don't have much access to "news sources" besides the internet and even I know he has been in everything printed and recorded in the past couple of weeks. That just blows my mind that someone that lives in the US, and not in some small ass town but in a good sized city, could not know Tiger Woods and all that is happening with him right now. I hate the fact that people can care so little about current events I guess.
    JWB-Hahaha-everytime I see one of his posts I imagine him as a EMO kid with *** rubbed in his hair !
    kaspera79:
    You may know her best as the voice of Luanne on King of the Hill ....'"Hi Uncle Hank ! But she did movies as well.
    she was in 8 Mile, Sin City, Don't say a Word (which I thought was a pretty decent movie), plus a bunch of stuff that "Men" don't watch unless they are dragged behind their wife/girlfriend.
    gmill880:
    JWB-Hahaha-everytime I see one of his posts I imagine him as a EMO kid with *** rubbed in his hair !

Ha ! Edited out fe_ces ,,,holy crap !!!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow Luko (OTSF)... Are you trying to say you are unhappy with Obamacare ! Looking at that is actually soothing to the eyes...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Wow Luko (OTSF)... Are you trying to say you are unhappy with Obamacare ! Looking at that is actually soothing to the eyes...
    Simply put, our new national nightmare is about to begin. You're right...the symmetry helps calm my OCD.
    I hate when I have "one of those days" where everything goes wrong. I didn't have one today, my co-worker Andrew had one, and I feel for him. He bought a new plastic 20 ounce soda, dropped it, it exploded, and went everywhere. Shortly after, he was using one my tools (V10 **** Bit) to run down some fasteners to a panel and broke it. (In Naval Aviation, broken tools are a huge paperwork headache surrounded by a circus of investigations) At lunch, we went to Popeyes. Four people who ordered after him, including me, got their food before they realized they never fixed his order. When we got back to work, he managed to break his key (his only key) off in his toolbox. I eventually made him get off the airplane as I was afraid he was gonna break something, or someone. To his credit, he took every bit of with a laugh and kept plugging along trying to make progress. I hate it when I have "one of those days!"
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The way the county never plowed the culdesac in front of my house.
    The way my car is stuck mere feet from the end of my driveway.
    The way my company is trying to make me a salaried employee take personal days instead of sick days (which I have never used... hell I've never even called in til yesterday)
    The way they've continually cut compensation and piled on more responsibilities and added hours....
    FECK IT, I NEED A BEER!
    stephen_hannibal:
    The way the county never plowed the culdesac in front of my house.
    The way my car is stuck mere feet from the end of my driveway.
    The way my company is trying to make me a salaried employee take personal days instead of sick days (which I have never used... hell I've never even called in til yesterday)
    The way they've continually cut compensation and piled on more responsibilities and added hours....
    FECK IT, I NEED A BEER!
    Well on the bright side Steve there is consistency.....it will keep getting worse
    I hate the day after getting drunk....Not real drunk where there is a bad hangover...just to the point where I say you just can feel that you drank alot last night and you know it ALL DAY.
    i hate that i have not had a beer in what seems like forever.

... not so much that i have not had one but that i havent had the time to have one and enjoy it. i think i put in about 85 hours this week.

i need a vacation.