Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate how many College Bowl games there are now. It seems like every Mom and Pop gas station has a Bowl Game now featuring a Middle North Central Montana State University (6-7) vs Yale (6-6), whose combined key wins only feature Army and Havard. I really think they should raise the bar a little. Maybe make it 8 wins to be bowl eligible because it almost means nothing anymore to make it to a bowl game.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    Vulchor:
    I hate that people give a $hit about Britney Murphy's death....too young? yes. sad? yes------But why the he!! do so many people who know her from a couple of crappy movies think they are entitled to spout off about this like its their freakin sister.
    She died? when did that happen? I guess that would explain why I haven't seen her in anything recently...
    She died yesterday morning.
    Who the hell is Britney Murphy?
    I'm out of the loop I guess. But not as much as my brother's girlfriend who had no idea, as of last night, who Tiger Woods is! Even if you hate sports and never ever watch tv you have to know who he is now! I don't have much access to "news sources" besides the internet and even I know he has been in everything printed and recorded in the past couple of weeks. That just blows my mind that someone that lives in the US, and not in some small ass town but in a good sized city, could not know Tiger Woods and all that is happening with him right now. I hate the fact that people can care so little about current events I guess.
    I really despise that the personal drama of celebrities is considered current events.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I hate that I just dropped and broke my favorite ashtray, the lid from my Limitada 2008 box. :(
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    I hate that I just dropped and broke my favorite ashtray, the lid from my Limitada 2008 box. :(
    OH Noooooooooo! I'd be devestated if I dropped my Limitada 2008 ashtray. I love that thing. You know what this means? Another excuse for another 25 cigars heading your way!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    zoom6zoom:
    OH Noooooooooo! I'd be devestated if I dropped my Limitada 2008 ashtray. I love that thing. You know what this means? Another excuse for another 25 cigars heading your way!
    Actualy, I got one from Ccom, just the ashtray. Maybe you can give them a call and get just the top... ofcourse getting all those Limitadas would be nice!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    clearlysuspect:
    I hate how many College Bowl games there are now. It seems like every Mom and Pop gas station has a Bowl Game now featuring a Middle North Central Montana State University (6-7) vs Yale (6-6), whose combined key wins only feature Army and Havard. I really think they should raise the bar a little. Maybe make it 8 wins to be bowl eligible because it almost means nothing anymore to make it to a bowl game.
    I agree, I think there are 33 or 34 bowl games. I like football but substandard seasons should be at home watching on a t.v. I do however think the 2 worst teams should play in the "Toilet Bowl", with a major toilet manufacturer sponsoring the game!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I hate it when the temps are below 50 degrees ...my cigars taste better when its warmer ...
  • Options
    I hate that I'm getting my @ss handed to me in the College Football Bowl Picks game over in the trades forum!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I hate that I'm getting my @ss handed to me in the College Football Bowl Picks game over in the trades forum!
    ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    ME THREE!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hate that Miller Lite costs money... I mean... C'Mon!!! Beer and Cigars should use all this damn TAX money I pay and make this Shlt free for me.... yeesh
  • Options
    I hate having so many Holidays leftovers, when what I really want is a nice big meal at a Chinese buffet.
  • Options
    I hate when I get thoughts of my grandmothers final months with dementia and all the effects from it and how the person I once knew was gone from that body----sorry to be emotional, just hit today for some reason.
  • Options
    I hate losing at Monopoly.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I hate that someone can come on here and be a total asshat to another member who is trying to help them out and no one calls them on it.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    One2gofst:
    I hate that someone can come on here and be a total asshat to another member who is trying to help them out and no one calls them on it.
    Where did that happen...I musta missed it. Usually asshats get called asshats round here.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Luko:
    One2gofst:
    Where did that happen...I musta missed it. Usually asshats get called asshats round here.
    One2 told him he was an asshat.. It's a bit of a misunderstanding I am sure.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Luko:
    One2gofst:
    One2 told him he was an asshat.. It's a bit of a misunderstanding I am sure.
    Ah, I've seen the thread in question now. One2 has a point.
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    That the "things I hate" thread is like 3 times longer than "the things i love, or at least have a strong predilection to" thread.
  • Options
    smbrink:
    That the "things I hate" thread is like 3 times longer than "the things i love, or at least have a strong predilection to" thread.
    Hey... don't be hatin on the Things I Hate thread.... LOL
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    clearlysuspect:
    smbrink:
    Im not hatin on the thread, just that there's so much to fill it up and not a lot to fill up the other.
  • Options
    Now i hate SMBrink for think its his job to bring some f*cking cheer and joy around this place.....Lol, J/K buddy. Funny how that works though.
  • Options
    smbrink:
    clearlysuspect:
    smbrink:
    Im not hatin on the thread, just that there's so much to fill it up and not a lot to fill up the other.
    I hear what you're saying. I don't think that there's not enough to fill it up the other thread. We're either just a bunch of pessimists or we're all looking for a good place to vent. Now me, I vent all day. You wanna vent with me? I'll grab a couple of Coors Light.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I mentioned it before but I really hate BNSF. Lets lay off all of our employees and then not let anyone take any time off because we do not have enough employees to work. The people who are working are working so much they are making more money then they ever have in their career. While guys are losing everything they have management continues to rake in million dollar bonuses for record profits.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I hate: Cigarettes Snow Snow Snow Freezing Rain Most Vegetables Liver Snow Cold I think I need to move south.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I hat the f***ing cold and the way it cracked the sh*t out of my windshield.
    I hate the insurance company that oddly enough won't cover it...
    And I still hate my f***ing job!!!!

And Snake sorry about that sh*t... corporate greed is B*tch!!!!

Am I the only person that wants to set something on fire right now?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    ....... Am I the only person that wants to set something on fire right now?
    I Hope so Stephen. Unless you are talking about a cigar.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I hat the f***ing cold and the way it cracked the sh*t out of my windshield.
    I hate the insurance company that oddly enough won't cover it...
    And I still hate my f***ing job!!!!

And Snake sorry about that sh*t... corporate greed is B*tch!!!!

Am I the only person that wants to set something on fire right now?
    LMAO I am with you brother! Burnt a stick to let out some anger tonight and an do I feel better.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i hate sinus infections... all i want is to smoke a cigar but i can't taste anything and it'd probably just make me sick... and i hate when i get sick on my vacation.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    i hate sinus infections... all i want is to smoke a cigar but i can't taste anything and it'd probably just make me sick... and i hate when i get sick on my vacation.

I hate that my 3 year old son has a sinus infection. He doesn't want to eat anything, he's grumpy, sensative, and incredibly restless. Poor little guy.