Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had that the Gilette gel deodorant doesn't let you get all the product out of their container before it will stop pushing out the top. PISSES ME THE HELL OFF

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    nightmaremike31:
    martymcg43:
    i hate sinus infections... all i want is to smoke a cigar but i can't taste anything and it'd probably just make me sick... and i hate when i get sick on my vacation.

I hate that my 3 year old son has a sinus infection. He doesn't want to eat anything, he's grumpy, sensative, and incredibly restless. Poor little guy.
    yeah they're nasty. i've pretty much had one for the past year and a half. antibiotics don't really do anything for me anymore so this time i'm going the herbal route lots of teas and garlic capsules and olive leaf extract. my nose feels better today... i'm not ready for any surgery although i think i need it...
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    nightmaremike31:
    martymcg43:
    i hate sinus infections... all i want is to smoke a cigar but i can't taste anything and it'd probably just make me sick... and i hate when i get sick on my vacation.

I hate that my 3 year old son has a sinus infection. He doesn't want to eat anything, he's grumpy, sensative, and incredibly restless. Poor little guy.
    yeah they're nasty. i've pretty much had one for the past year and a half. antibiotics don't really do anything for me anymore so this time i'm going the herbal route lots of teas and garlic capsules and olive leaf extract. my nose feels better today... i'm not ready for any surgery although i think i need it...

My allergist said that more and more people are getting surgery for their sinuses and what not. I attempted having shot thereapy to help curb, if not cure, my allergies and all that they bring. It was costing me more time and energy than anything else. Two shots, one in each arm, twice a week. Four shots a week. And you have to stay in the facility for a half hour just in case you have a bad reaction, which I did multiple times. Having your airways close off in a matter of seconds is slighty terrifying and the adrenaline shot in the @ss cheek isn't the most comfortable size needle either. I did it for 10 months.
    ... it appears I've ramble a bit...

I hate my allergies.
  • Options

ugghh... I just did the math

I received aprox. 172 shots last year...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that my 5 month old son has been sick for a week. Poor guy looks so miserable. When my kids hurt I just wish I could take it from them and put in on me so they don't have to suffer.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate having about 4 chores (if you will) at the home that I really need to do....but the urge to play poker is so d@mn great.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I hate having about 4 chores (if you will) at the home that I really need to do....but the urge to play poker is so d@mn great.

... Poker you say? Do you play online at all?
  • Options
    Why indeed I do....Pokerstars generally.
  • Options
    Oh really, me too. I've been playing there for a little over 3 years. It's like digital crack... I can't get enough of it. I love poker.

wait... I mean I hate that I can't get enough poker, that's better.
  • Options
    Same name for me there as here---look me up sometime---Im not a high stakes guy, but likes to play.
  • Options
    I hate it when my wife **** about things that need to be done, but when I do, complain about not spending time with the family. WTF!
  • Options
    I totally will, I'm "devils luck6". I'm no high stakes guy either, just enjoy playing even when I'm losing. I like pretend money.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    When POS like this guy don't get what they deserve: http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=304807
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Commercials with big green blobs of mucus marching through an animated chest cavity while I'm trying to eat my **** dinner! Thats one thing I hate! I want to find the advertising agent that wrote those commercials and take a great big sh*t on the middle of his dinner plate...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Cigars that burn unevenly. Diabetes. Piss poor golfing weather. The cold.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I hate when people live in this country and get mad at me when I dont speak spanish. I used to work for a sporting goods store and got into an arguement with a guys son who had to translate for his father while he was trying to buy a rifle. So if you decide to live here learn the damn language. I am willing to give a window for people still new but the ones who have been here for years and just refuse to learn english just shut the hell up I dont go to Mexico and yell at people who dont speak english.
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    Dustin1981:
    I dont go to Mexico and yell at people who dont speak english.
    I do, but only because if someone doesnt understand me I just repeat myself in a louder voice.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The retarded ass motherf***er who decided to drive in the pitch black with a broken head light and a broken tail light on the same side of his car.

Nothing like being cut off by a car you can't see!

Wherever you are, you lane changing without using the proper signal b****, I hope you get a ticket!
  • Options
    I hate that Larry the Cable Guy had a song that went "Johnny the ****, had an eight pount water head. He was 4 foot 3 and he said to me....I LOVE TATER TOTS!!!". However I make a off color comment about a retarded person several months ago in a mean spirited (yet still joking) manner and have made enemies for life.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    there is a lot of hate on this forum.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I hate not having a 3000 ct cabinet humi set up and performing perfectly and filled to capacity with my favorite smokes ...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I hate not having a 3000 ct cabinet humi set up and performing perfectly and filled to capacity with my favorite smokes ...
    Well with our current government ya might want to propose they give it to ya... You would have to pay an outrageous tax on it, but I'm sure they would find someway to give it to you... Bad part is they would force everyone else in the country to take the same deal even if they aren't a smoker. ;)
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Well with our current government ya might want to propose they give it to ya... You would have to pay an outrageous tax on it, but I'm sure they would find someway to give it to you... Bad part is they would force everyone else in the country to take the same deal even if they aren't a smoker. ;)

Maybe I should have one of my heart docs (he's a cigar smoker) prescribe me one !!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I hate that Larry the Cable Guy had a song that went "Johnny the ****, had an eight pount water head. He was 4 foot 3 and he said to me....I LOVE TATER TOTS!!!". However I make a off color comment about a retarded person several months ago in a mean spirited (yet still joking) manner and have made enemies for life.
    Not enemies brother, just don't be so damn mean.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I hate the price of diabetic socks..
  • Options
    I hate how socks always seem to not match ...especially when your in a hurry !!! I'm convinced their are actually sock trolls that live in your clothes dryer !
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    gmill880:
    I hate how socks always seem to not match ...especially when your in a hurry !!! I'm convinced their are actually sock trolls that live in your clothes dryer !
    No, man. It's underwear gnomes!
  • Options
    smbrink:
    gmill880:
    No, man. It's underwear gnomes!

Ha! Your right !
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I don't have a problem and that is before mrs. squirrel came around. Though I will say, socks seem to vanish... I hate how people can be so ignorant about things that affect them everyday but defend the proprietors.
  • Options
    I hate when my eyes feel like their being stabbed after a night of consuming quite a few beverages...not carrot juice either