Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    When you're in a group of people and in the middle of telling a story and someone decides to start a different story over the top of you. The more you try to finish your story the louder that person talks. Yeah, that's happening right now.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I hate to hear that the EMS community lost three extraordinary people early this morning. AirEvac Lifeteam 109 crashed, killing all personnel on board. God's speed, gents.
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    I don't really hate anything that I can think of. Oh wait a minute; I'm medicated.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    pilgrimtex:
    I don't really hate anything that I can think of. Oh wait a minute; I'm medicated.
    thats how i should be, but im off my meds right now and i hate people who won't take the time to read. on a jeep cherokee forum im a member of i have a bunch of led's for sale with pics, descriptions+prices, and specific uses in an xj; but i still have noobs asking me question after question via pm. How hard is it to read the whole damn thread and look at the pictures i posted, im tired of them wasting my time and then deciding that they dont want them.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    pilgrimtex:
    thats how i should be, but im off my meds right now and i hate people who won't take the time to read. on a jeep cherokee forum im a member of i have a bunch of led's for sale with pics, descriptions+prices, and specific uses in an xj; but i still have noobs asking me question after question via pm. How hard is it to read the whole damn thread and look at the pictures i posted, im tired of them wasting my time and then deciding that they dont want them.

Fellow Jeepster. I have a 2012 JK that I built up myself.
  • Options
    very nice, what winch do you have hidden under that cover?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    very nice, what winch do you have hidden under that cover?

10,000 Lbs Super winch.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    pilgrimtex:
    taythegibs:
    pilgrimtex:

I don't have a jeep, but these pictures make me want one.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    pilgrimtex:
    taythegibs:
    pilgrimtex:

I don't have a jeep, but these pictures make me want one.
    Jeeps are a lot of fun!
    even the baby jeeps like mine!

• Options
    nice Cherokee. Can carry a lot of stuff.
    I designed an offroad trailer for my jeep and a fellow who owes me some dinaro is building it. Should be ready in week to 10 days. I'll submit some pics when I get it. Designed to go anywhere my JK can go.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When my Keurig refuses to brew... need coffee to live.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Mine is making an awful noise. This is our fourth unit. The first three went bad under warranty and we got new ones for free. This one is now out of warranty. Just. They must time these things pretty closely.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Martel:
    stephen_hannibal:

Mine is making an awful noise. This is our fourth unit. The first three went bad under warranty and we got new ones for free. This one is now out of warranty. Just. They must time these things pretty closely.
    This alone has kept me from buying one of these. Sometimes I just want to brew one cup in 30 seconds but I can't.
  • Options
    james40:
    Martel:
    stephen_hannibal:

This alone has kept me from buying one of these. Sometimes I just want to brew one cup in 30 seconds but I can't.

Aww. Get a Mr Coffee its a LOT cheaper and uses the same cups. Been There Done That
  • Options
    pilgrimtex:
    james40:
    Martel:
    stephen_hannibal:

Aww. Get a Mr Coffee its a LOT cheaper and uses the same cups. Been There Done That
    thanks for the tip. Are they more reliable than Kuerig?
  • Options
    james40:
    pilgrimtex:
    james40:
    Martel:
    stephen_hannibal:

thanks for the tip. Are they more reliable than Kuerig?
    Yeah, I've heard good things about the Mr. Coffee k-cup brewer. The keurig warranty and customer service is top notch, though. My replacements came just a couple of days after calling for service and they usually came with sampler packs of coffee, too. I just had to make do with drip or trips to StolemyBucks for a couple of days. But, I'll be looking for Mr. Coffee when this one dies. I'm not sold on the new Vue system, yet.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

I hate that there is so much hate in the hearts of men.

• Options
    pilgrimtex:
    nice Cherokee. Can carry a lot of stuff.
    I designed an offroad trailer for my jeep and a fellow who owes me some dinaro is building it. Should be ready in week to 10 days. I'll submit some pics when I get it. Designed to go anywhere my JK can go.
    im moving 550 miles with it, filling up the interior and have a hitch rack on the back! i wish i had time to take a junked commanche for the bed to make a matching trailer for the xj... too bad that takes money and time! lol
  • Options
    kuzi16:

I hate that there is so much hate in the hearts of men.

Do I even know you?
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Being called a last name, that the person who is doing the talking knows you hate, and for a good reason!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ingrown hairs
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pain everyday, not letting you participate
  • Options
    Leaders who don't lead and would rather shirk their job duties.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    When people try and make their problems my problems. Handle your ***. I shouldn't have to get in someone's face at 8:00 in the morning before I've woken up/had coffee to tell them that either.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Coworkers who can't even manage to show up every day or for a full day and then whine and *** that their children are unmotivated and failing in school. Gee, wonder where the *** they learned to be lazy losers?
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Ex-wife who thrives on drama... and filing court papers that cut into my fun budget.... (cigars fall into said budget)... /rant (whine) off... Bourbon ON.
  • Options
    It'll be my first day back to work in 2 months.
    I have this feeling my bullsh*t tolerance has hit record lows.

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    You have a tolerance for BS? Me I pray for patients everyday ... because strength doesn't come with bail...
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    You have a tolerance for BS? Me I pray for patients everyday ... because strength doesn't come with bail...
    HAHAHAHA!!! Wise words sir.

• Options
    A simple 30 minute house project (replacing shower hot/cold water handle) turns into a 3 day affair.