Home Non Cigar Related

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
After seeing Lasabar's new avatar, it got me thinking about our resident cult hero Tim and his wooly chin frock. This is the official appreciation thread. Make it what you will. I heard that Tims beard hairs can cure cancer and are finer than silk. Just sayin

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Queue the Chuck Norris type jokes...

" Tim dosnet have a chin under his beard, only another mouth so he can smoke 2 cigars at once"

Original being "Chuck Norris dosent have a chin under his beard, only another fist"

:)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I like it, nice work.
    Tim's beard is the stuff of legend. Let's devise a game that if we win, Tim has to shave his beard and Alex has to grow one.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I like to think of my Tim in a Tuxedo T-Shirt.... which means he's formal... but also likes to party!

Oh, and Tim's Bears can only be seen in pictures, the sheer magnitude of seeing his beard in real life will automatically petrify your soul... (Kinda like an ark of the Covenant thing)
    Lasabar:

Oh, and Tim's Bears can only be seen in pictures, the sheer magnitude of seeing his beard in real life will automatically petrify your soul... (Kinda like an ark of the Covenant thing)
    HEHEHEHE
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I like to think of my Tim in a Tuxedo T-Shirt.... which means he's formal... but also likes to party!
    Dear 8lb 4oz Tim B...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard he was born with that beard. He has been a manly man since birth. My beard is very jealous.
    I heard that Tim's beard is made of straight ligero hairs....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    This is all tremendous...

How about a contest...in the next month, see who can grow a beard most resembling Tim's. Submit photos and ccom will send the winner (as voted by Tim) forum blend samples?? Or maybe a couple of HMRs?
    Luko:
    This is all tremendous...

How about a contest...in the next month, see who can grow a beard most resembling Tim's. Submit photos and ccom will send the winner (as voted by Tim) forum blend samples?? Or maybe a couple of HMRs?
    I think a Forum Blend taster sample would be in order. You get Tim and Alex in on this and we could have a good thing going. I know I'm in.
    I just sent Tim an email trying to conjur the power of the beard, let's see what our glorious leader has to say.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Thank you all from the bottom of my beard.  My beard is speechless.  I only hope my beard can live up to it's lofty expectations and continue to provide you all with hours of entertainment and of course, only the best customer service a beard can offer.

Now I must go and comb my beard.  I don't just roll out of bed looking this good.

I just laughed out loud. Thanks
    Body doubles, NO. Tim is really Obi Wan Kenobi
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I heard that when the sun shines upon him Tim's beard makes a rainbow.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am laughing so hard I can't think of a great response about The Beard. For those of you not capitalizing The Beard's name you better watch out.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Tim's beard is so manly it takes a reciprocating saw to trim it
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Now that's just not true. It has been proven that the only thing on Earth sharp enough to cut Tim's beard is, in fact, the hair from his beard. To some this would present a conundrum of sorts, but all things are possible through faith in The Beard. Big Smile [:D]
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    fla-gypsy:
    Now that's just not true. It has been proven that the only thing on Earth sharp enough to cut Tim's beard is, in fact, the hair from his beard. To some this would present a conundrum of sorts, but all things are possible through faith in The Beard. Big Smile [:D]
    You two clearly don't understand the power of The Beard... Tim doesn't trim the beard. The Beard trims Tim!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    fla-gypsy:
    You two clearly don't understand the power of The Beard... Tim doesn't trim the beard. The Beard trims Tim!
    I'm afraid you are all mistaken. Why would The Beard need trimming? It is Beard perfection, and will always remain perfect.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    When my beard grows up, it wants to be like Tim.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    A little known fact is that shortly before filming a tv pilot, Tom Sellek met Tim B for the first time. According to witnesses, Tom arrived on the set of Magnum P.I. with swollen red eyes and patches of toilet paper all over his chin.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Now if that damn beard could just solve all the Palestine-Israel, climate change-scam, big biz-big gov, Vulchor vs. Jesus squabbling on here. I'm afraid that's too tall an order, even for the beard.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378

Hello, I am The Beard. It is nice to meet you.

The Beard is disappointed in your Christmas gift...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    When taking the SAT's write "Tim's Beard" for every answer. You'll score over 8,000.
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Luko:
    Now if that damn beard could just solve all the Palestine-Israel, climate change-scam, big biz-big gov, Vulchor vs. Jesus squabbling on here. I'm afraid that's too tall an order, even for the beard.
    The Beard finds your lack of faith, disturbing.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Tim's beard is registered to vote.

Tim's beard could solve world hunger.

You may be able to start a riot, but Tim's beard can stop one cold.

Tim's beard is will soon be registered as a national landmark.

One ligero-filled hair of Tim's beard could cure cancer. Too bad Tim's beard never needs to be shaved.
    this is just priceless.
    this is awesome.