Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow,  looks like they'll need to train dogs to ignore marijuana in Colorado.

The meth pipe he had on his body seems responsible enough suspicion...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was a hottie back in the day. The Bush day's that is.

I think Reagan was president back then. Not Bush ;)
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

The meth pipe he had on his body seems responsible enough suspicion...
    The dog couldn't tell the officer what exactly he was smelling.  That was his saving grace.
    And they found the pipe in his truck.
    But now they need more than just a dog hitting on the car for a search.

I asked our local chief of police what they're gonna do, and he's already looking for a 2nd dog that was never trained to detect marijuana.

Easy enough to get around.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

And to think we have one of these Alt-Right clowns in the White House making decisions. 
    That yahoo.com news link has a virus I think. Y'all suppose that's God's wrath for me looking at Yahoo News? 

Sorry I am on a Mac and yes Yahoo news sucks but I couldn't get Newsweek to show the article.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Bob_Luken said:

I was referring to  :p

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Bob_Luken said:

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain-cancer-godly-justice-183429279.html

And to think we have one of these Alt-Right clowns in the White House making decisions. 
    That yahoo.com news link has a virus I think. Y'all suppose that's God's wrath for me looking at Yahoo News? 

Sorry I am on a Mac and yes Yahoo news sucks but I couldn't get Newsweek to show the article.

I read it on Newsweek.com. Yes, it's disgusting. Of course it is. Also an example of insignificant a-holes posting mean dumb sht and then lib media stumbling around trying to make a big deal of it.   
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO?tag=buzz0f-20&ascsubtag=4275331,9,11,mobile_web,0,0&th=1

You can buy a 55 gallon drum of s3x lube on amazon. Anyone interested in 5 gallon splits?
    The 74 answered questions are hilarious. Does it come with a Booty Glove?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Wylaff said:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO?tag=buzz0f-20&ascsubtag=4275331,9,11,mobile_web,0,0&th=1

You can buy a 55 gallon drum of s3x lube on amazon. Anyone interested in 5 gallon splits?
    The reviews are awesome also 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    dirtdude said:
    Wylaff said:

The reviews are awesome also 

Amazon reviews are always the greatest. lol

4.0 out of 5 stars
    ByJerome Albertsonon October 12, 2011
    Size: 55 Gallon

I knew getting back in the "dating game" would be a challenge after being out of it for over 5 years. When I was released from Joliet, I had to learn all the new things "the dating crowd" was trying. I knew about scented candles and Luther Vandross CDs, and sure was glad to hear people still use them. But I had no idea that "lube" was so popular with the "romantics" out there. All it took was one stroll through the Walgreens personal hygiene aisle to prove I had to learn a new thing.

"Where to start?", I wondered. I wanted something simple. However, all I saw in the stores were lubricants that were flavored with cinnamon and paprika, or designed to somehow "heat" your private parts. No way, Jose! (I experienced the "heat" thing personally once after an adventurous incident with a toaster. I'll stick with "room temperature" from now on, thank you very much.)

Luckily, I found a plain, old-fashioned lubricant that would not make me smell like a dessert topping. And it came in this HUGE tub! No more awkward late-night Walgreens runs for me, once I could get my hands on this lubricant bin. Now, I admit the price tag was kinda hefty. But after selling the ol' Pontiac Sunfire and borrowing some cash from Aunt Gladys, I was "ready to place my order."

The product only took a week to arrive, and got to my apartment just in time for my first real "date" since the gas station incident. You can bet I was nervous for this one. When I got off the bus to meet Carla in front of the Chili's, I just about had a heart attack! The only thing keeping me calm was knowing that I could not possibly run out of lube that night. I gave Carla a reassuring nod and smile, as if to say "Don't worry, Carla, I have plenty of lubricant for later."

The dinner was great, and after knocking back a couple Mojo Mango Margaritas, we were ready to head back to my apartment. I winked and told Carla, "Let's SLIP on out of here," to see if she understood the lubricant lingo. I think she did. Throughout the bus ride back, I grinned and hummed Luther Vandross tunes to set the mood.

When we got to my place, I already had a candle burning. It was by "Glade", which I think you pronounce like the singer Sade, because it is an exotic candle that smells just like real pine. After we got comfortable, I asked Carla if she could help me with the lube. She looked at me weird, and I couldn't tell if it was because she thought it was "too soon" or because I was pushing a mechanical lift to get the drum barrel out of the storage closet.

So I "took the initiative", as women like men to do, and rolled the barrel out into the living room. "Ready to tap the keg?" I joked, and by "keg" I meant "55-gallon barrel of personal lubricant." She looked at me all shocked, and said "That's it, I'm out of here!" I asked why, since she didn't need to run to Walgreens for more lubricant - there was plenty right here. But she didn't answer, and got up to leave anyway. Then, as Carla was about to pass me and the barrel, she tripped on my dog Poochie and fell right into the lube barrel! The force of the impact downed the barrel and knocked its lid off, sending 55 gallons of water-based lubricant across my faux-hardwood floors.

Carla was completely drenched, and her momentum slid her to the front door - which she somehow managed to pry open with a pair of oven mitts. The last thing I knew, "No-Fun Carla" was screaming profanities and sliding down three flights of steps. I didn't pay much attention because I was too busy trying to salvage the lube. I managed to get about half of it back into the barrel - the other half probably seeped into Mrs. Pulaski's unit below me. I never bothered to ask if she appreciated the free gift of lubricant.

Anyway, despite my "user error", I was quite pleased with the product. These days it's hard to find 55 gallons of scent-free water-based lubricant, and you can find it right here at a discount rate! I had to give it only "4 Stars" because it didn't come with a lifting apparatus. I had to buy my own mechanical lift separately to haul the bin to my future "dates". So if you're ready for fun, "slide" on down to a high quality product at a bargain price!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe in WV, the definition of an "expert" witness in a court case comes from a case where a state trooper smelled majrijuana in the car and he decided this was probable cause enough to search. He was considered to know reasonably more than the average person as to what marijuana smells like and this was an expert in detecting drugs.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Bob_Luken said:

Why you keep saying busch or bush? I don't get it. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Bob_Luken said:

aka dental floss
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Bob_Luken said:

aka dental floss
    Bush? dental floss? Gee, I can't figure this out. Seems like a riddle or sumthin'. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ your mind hasn't sunk low enough, keep trying....
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

Maybe a visual aid will help. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Topiary, dental floss and bush. (Not President Bush and nothing to do with Pres. Reagan either.) Hmmmm. I wonder if I'll ever catch on. Good thing y'all like giving clues huh? 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evidently, you don't know why there's a string on tampons.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Texas man ordered to pay $65G in child support for kid who isn't his

• Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    It's the only thing allowed to pull out.
  • Options
    Crisius said:
    peter4jc said:
    It's the only thing allowed to pull out.
    spock GIF
  • Options

https://youtu.be/8PdKXTu-er4

Well worth watching to the end. God help us.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted for the guy, but jeeze...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jgvfRgl8Mo
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

https://youtu.be/8PdKXTu-er4

Well worth watching to the end. God help us.
    The moon is looking better every day
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=+Bill+Whittle

A whole lot of Bill Whittle vids. All use the (one of my favorites) phrase, "Look it up".
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now I'm really confused as to why my self-identification as Warren Buffet didn't work. 

I said I was him, I mean me, I mean...I felt like I was him, and what's his should be mine, right?  Damn racist lady at the bank wouldn't cash the checks! 

Wait, no, we're all the same color, maybe she's sexist!  Yeah, that's it!  just because I wasn't BORN Warren Buffet doesn't mean I'm not really him, does it?

That would be SO unfair!

Oh well, back to being the worlds tallest and palest pygmy, I guess. 

M'bugwe.  :#
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ElJimbo said:

Uhmm, No. I've Never heard a White PERSON tell another White PERSON to "Go Back where They came from".

For a classic example of this happening see John Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath". 

Also, the histories of the mid-19th century immigrations of the Irish, the Italian, Polish, and Russian immigrations, and of course the immigration of the Jews from anywhere, to anywhere.

For a classic example of the slave markets in Madagascar, in operation since Abraham begat Isaac, you might want to check out a documentary Professor Henry Louis Gates (same guy as Obama's "beer summit") did concerning the real "Roots" of American Slavery. 

It was interesting watching him ask the black woman who owned the place questions, such as; "So, there's a chance that your family sold my ancestors into slavery?"  Her reply was telling: "If your ancestors were slaves in the American South, there's a 99% chance that they were sold right here in this market.  We accounted for nearly all of the slave trade with the Americas."

I assume that you were educated in California, so all of this may be news to you.  I'm not saying this to be mean, but to paraphrase a well known saying, all it takes for ignorance to prevail is for those who know better to say nothing. 

Well, that or a 9th Circuit Court decision.

I really did like the picture of the Indian asking "So, when are you guys leaving?", though.  It reminded me of a conversation I once had with my first wife's grandfather, a Sergeant in the Luftwaffe during WWII.  He was explaining to me the "social justice" aspect of the N azi party, I was arguing the 6 million murdered Jews.  He laughed at me and said:  "You Americans!  Always the 6 million Jews.  Like 30 million Indians just voluntarily left the planet so you could have a bigger country.  HA!"
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm listening to a podcast by Dan Carlson called Common Sense. Episode 296 he looks at naturalization laws in America, and how they used to be simply "A free white man can become a natural citizen" until the Irish showed up. Then everything had to change to account for these free white men being worse than every other group. As irish man I had to laugh.
    Post edited by Wylaff on

• Options
    Amos, I musta mis-read that. You seem to imply that American slaves were sold out of Madagascar. That island's off the other side of the continent. Those slaves were going North to Mohammedans. Our slaves came across the Atlantic from anywhere along the Bight of Benin, and both North and South of the Bight, on the West coast, aka the Slave Coast, where at one time every little port had its barracoon.

Was just last night reading in Thomas Sowell's interesting but scattered book "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" mention of the world's largest slave depot, Kaffa, in the Crimea, where Genoa built a slave selling city. These slaves were mostly Slavs (whence we derive the word slave), but also Varangians, even as far as Finns, captured by the Tatar hordes, brought South across the steppes, sold to Genoese, who sold them to Mohammedans across the Med, Egypt, North Africa, and such. Pretty girls for harems, plain girls for household help, boys to be castrated to keep them docile like steers, galley slaves to row to death. 

Marion Berry told his peeps that slavery was a law passed by Republicans in 1640. 

• Options
    I may be misremembering, the H.L. Gates documentary was a couple decades ago, perhaps it was the west coast.  The point still stands, the notion that blacks had sold blacks was what was in question, and the answer was an undeniable "yes".