TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Back @Captain_Call

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Luke is good people. Im not entirely sure if I had a hand in his slippery slope of cigars or not...
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trident I smoked before we met but i would have never maintained the lifestyle without my time in Detroit. I don't know whether to curse or thank you for your influence. I never would have picked up single malt either...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI if your new to cigars, pick up a @Bigshizza sampler, can't go wrong. 

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/898759/shizz-samplers#latest
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all. Start hoarding your money now you’re going to need it ;)
  • Options
    Jhurley88Jhurley88 Posts: 2
    Just signed up been with this hobby for about 2 yrs but recently been getting very into to. But I was wondering when you order has anyone had issues with their cigars
  • Options
    Just signed up been with this hobby for about 2 yrs but recently been getting very into to. But I was wondering when you order has anyone had issues with their cigars
    Welcome 

I have been lucky, no issues. 
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Gary, and be careful......you are within artillery range lol.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @GaryThompson
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, new guys. Don't worry about a tight budget @GaryThompson, I'm in the same boat. There' always wiggle room with other bills like car insurance and school taxes. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Welcome 
    We all are or were new once
    Lots of good info and recommendations here
    Post edited by Diver43 on
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the welcomes!
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @GaryThompson still relatively new here myself. Great place to increase your knowledge and meet some stand up guys.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome welcome welcome. You new guys who are alone out in the boonies with no cigar support network in your neighborhood or town,....... this forum is the right place to be. I was in the boonies when I started. This forum gave me everything I needed. Welcome. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @GaryThompson, you couldn't of joined a better cigar forum! Great, knowledgeable people on here! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhurley88 said:
    It happens. But very rarely. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Jhurley88 said:
    It happens. But very rarely. 
    I usually let them set in the tupador for a few weeks.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Gary, and all the new guys. If you haven't checked out he C.A.S Ive become an addict, it won't be long before your kicking & screaming for help. 5ers, daily deals, box sales. I know because I'm one of them. Next don't wait buy yourself a 120 qt cooler ASAP because you'll need it. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Happy Herfing.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Welcome Gary, and all the new guys. If you haven't checked out he C.A.S Ive become an addict, it won't be long before your kicking & screaming for help. 5ers, daily deals, box sales. I know because I'm one of them. Next don't wait buy yourself a 120 qt cooler ASAP because you'll need it. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Happy Herfing.
    Like a fortune teller with a crystal ball!! True! All true!  :o
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Hello, I just signed up and I am new here. I am hoping to meet some great people and hoping this is an active forum.
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome @LoneSmoker
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Welcome