Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    True story. The other night I was at a local bar and met this really hot chick. I invested about 140 bucks in her refreshments and thought for sure I'd score. Sure enough she soon asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. We stopped off at a gas station to pick her up some smokes, when suddenly Tim's Beard showed up and stole my girl. I was furious but then the Beard told me it was ok if I came along and filmed it. Later, when I got back home and watched the video I realized that Tim's Beard was the only thing the camera captured. Man, that is some beard.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Cooper33:
    True story. The other night I was at a local bar and met this really hot chick. I invested about 140 bucks in her refreshments and thought for sure I'd score. Sure enough she soon asked me if I wanted to go back to her place. We stopped off at a gas station to pick her up some smokes, when suddenly Tim's Beard showed up and stole my girl. I was furious but then the Beard told me it was ok if I came along and filmed it. Later, when I got back home and watched the video I realized that Tim's Beard was the only thing the camera captured. Man, that is some beard.

Well? Lets see the damn vid? I need a fix man, I'm jonesin man, BEARDaphilia!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'd like to add my Tim story. I ordered a sampler that had a substitution that was a pretty large step down. I shot Tim an email and he more than made up for it. On my next order he hooked me up with with TWO free sticks of the cigar that was left out of my sampler AND upgraded my shipping for free. From now on, every order is going through Tim. No question! I've received nothing but great service here and this is a prime example.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I'd like to add my Tim's Beard story. I ordered a sampler that had a substitution that was a pretty large step down. I shot Tim's Beard an email and he more than made up for it. On my next order the beard hooked me up with with TWO free sticks of the cigar that was left out of my sampler AND upgraded my shipping for free. From now on, every order is going through Tim's Beard. No question! I've received nothing but great service here and his Beard is like Optimus Prime example.
    I had to fix this up a tad for this thread :)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    HA! I didn't notice the "Beard" in the title until I typed everything out... by that point I was WAY too invested to delete it... thanks for the re-write!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    robbyras:
    HA! I didn't notice the "Beard" in the title until I typed everything out... by that point I was WAY too invested to delete it... thanks for the re-write!
    While you may have not noticed the Beard, the Beard has noticed you.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    TatuajeVI:
    robbyras:
    While you may have not noticed the Beard, the Beard has noticed you.
    I thought that went without saying...Tim's Beard is omniscient you know.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Yesterday I thought I saw Tim's beard at the mall, but it was only Elvis...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice that Tim, and his beard are curiously missing from this discussion ? Perhaps they are off on some secret Government mission, or fighting crime in Gotham City, Oh where, oh where, can Tim and his beard be ?
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Tim's probably around, but The Beard in on a ski vacation in whistler. The Beard gave Tim clear instructions that it doesn't want to be bothered and to contact Him only in an emergency.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Tim's probably around, but The Beard in on a ski vacation in whistler. The Beard gave Tim clear instructions that it doesn't want to be bothered and to contact Him only in an emergency.
    aaah, It all makes perfect sense. Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    When Tim's beard does speak, we listen!
  • Options
    KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    The Godzilla movies are based on actual vacations Tim's Beard took to Tokyo.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    They say that Tim's beard is actually hair shorn from a unicorn and that when the stars align correctly, it will transport the beards wearer to a mystical land full of fairies and unicorns, kinda like the Never Ending Story, only with virgin hookers.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    They say that Tim's beard is actually hair shorn from a unicorn and that when the stars align correctly, it will transport the beards wearer to a mystical land full of fairies and unicorns, kinda like the Never Ending Story, only with virgin hookers and a never-ending supply of super-premium cigars
    There...fixed that for ya ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    dennisking:
    They say that Tim's beard is actually hair shorn from a unicorn and that when the stars align correctly, it will transport the beards wearer to a mystical land full of fairies and unicorns, kinda like the Never Ending Story, only with virgin hookers and a never-ending supply of super-premium cigars
    There...fixed that for ya ;-)
    Thanks Hay-dizzle
  • Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Tim's beard is the reason no sasquatch bones have ever been found.
  • Options
    Tim's beard and Chuck Norris's beard are best friends.
  • Options
    Tim's beard hairs are prized by diamond cutters world wide for thier ability to cut and polish diamonds.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    In the future Tim's beard will become two of the great races the "Wookiees" and the "Ewoks..."
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I heard CCOM was having a contest ...guess the number of hairs in Tim's Beard and win Cigar Of The Month membership free for life !!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Tim's face didn't grow a beard ...Tim's beard grew a face ...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    LMAO!!!!
  • Options
    This thread has been a oad of fun but where's Tim on all this?
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    This thread has been a oad of fun but where's Tim on all this?
    Here's the official word from the man behind the Beard:
    timb:

Thank you all from the bottom of my beard.  My beard is speechless.  I only hope my beard can live up to it's lofty expectations and continue to provide you all with hours of entertainment and of course, only the best customer service a beard can offer.

Now I must go and comb my beard.  I don't just roll out of bed looking this good.

• Options
    gmill880:
    I heard CCOM was having a contest ...guess the number of hairs in Tim's Beard and win Cigar Of The Month membership free for life !!!
    I'd have to say the total number of hairs in Tim's beard is: 1 or infinity. It's one or the other, hmmm. I'm going to go with 1, because you can't achieve the greatness that is Tim's Beard unless you work together. Tim's Beard is a perfect team.
  • Options
    Cooper33:
    gmill880:
    I'd have to say the total number of hairs in Tim's beard is: 1 or infinity. It's one or the other, hmmm. I'm going to go with 1, because you can't achieve the greatness that is Tim's Beard unless you work together. Tim's Beard is a perfect team.
    Tim's beard hairs are E Plurbis Unum. The US Mint stole it from the beard.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Is iit any coincidence that Dan Browns new book "The Lost Symbol" is dedicated to Blythe (short for Tim's Beard) and the forum starts worshipping the Beard that is sean throughout history at the same time??? I think Not!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    jsnake:
    gmill880:
    LMAO!!!!
    Winner!!
  • Options
    We cannot let this thread die yet. It has been one of the most entertaining and non controversial ones around. I know there are still some insightful Tim's beard truisms we have yet to uncover