Home General Discussion

Stick Count...

Got curious and counted.
37 in the Humidor
107 in the coolerdor

Im gonna start saving for a nice, bigger humi made by one of the amazing woodworkers here on the boards.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If I started counting and taking inventory, you guys wouldn't see me for at least 2 weeks. :)
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Damn man... we would miss ya. lol.
    I was just more wondering what my humi count was (really did hold 40). And there is nice room for more in the cooler. I would just like a nice, bigger humi instead of a blue cooler.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    139 and I'm going to Miami in a few weeks. "I think we're going to need a bigger boat."
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I only have like 20 sticks right now.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Just a guess because I don't want to count them all... 800-ish..
  • Holy ***. That's a lot of stoagies!! I have 119. Well now I have 118. Tommorrow I'll have less haha.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    never enough....... LOL 30-50 count Humi after a gift from a BOTL today im at about 30 with 8 of the same stick and a couple other doubles/.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Every time a good deal comes up I look at what I have and say "Enough"! Right before I pull out the plastic...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Redtailhawkoz:
    never enough....... LOL 30-50 count Humi after a gift from a BOTL today im at about 30 with 8 of the same stick and a couple other doubles/.
    way off topic but what does BOTL mean?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Brother of the leaf........
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    firetruckguy:
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Brother of the leaf........
    Right on Brother!
  • haywood5150haywood5150 Posts: 35
    Man, I only have 48 in my humi. I feel like I need some more stogies. Just gotta figure a way to convince the wife. Hmmmmmmm. Any suggestions?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    iam way too wiped out to count but iam now push close to 200 cigars
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I refuse to count mine....it would only make it harder to justify getting more.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    ROFL - so awesome.

I'm over 200 probably - haven't counted lately. I have a 300-400 count humidor coming in that should help with my space problems, lol. Hopefully I'll be able to retire the coolidor. Course, by getting a new humidor, this only gives me more reason to buy more sticks that I won't smoke, lol. I'm really promising myself I will stop buying cigars.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    100+ aging, 30-40 on deck, 1 on fire!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to go count right now...... back in a few.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    At one point I was in the 500+ club. However now I've honed in on what exactly it is that I enjoy in a cigar and have done some cleaning out. I'm in the mid 300 range now and want to get down lower than that. I currently have two vinotemps and would really like to get it down to just one. Or possibly get rid of both of them and go back to a regular humidor maybe a 300 ct. If anyone is interested in a dual zone vinotemp let me know :)
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hey maduro can I get some specs on the vinotemp? How many sticks can it hold?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I counted 49 on hand. Plus, I just sent out 15 for various trades and bombs. And I've got 13 or so coming in this week.......

Time to upgrade the humi.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Hey maduro can I get some specs on the vinotemp? How many sticks can it hold?
    Shoot me your email and I'll send you a few pics. I think roughly I've had as many as 250 sticks in one. Thats a rough estimate though. I'll be home on saturday and could give you exact dimensions.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I have between 100 to 120, with room in the humi to spare. Historically, I buy more cigars in a month than I smoke, so I end up with a net positive. Recently though, I've been suffering net "losses," which to me is unacceptable.
  • 205. I really need to start smoking more if I'm gonna keep buying.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Just a guess but I think I have around 60 and a 300 count humi on the way so time to start buying !
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    My rough guesstimate is in the 250 neighborhood...now I'm curious, I may count if I have time tonight.
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    297....296....295..... haha
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    ROFL - so awesome.

I'm over 200 probably - haven't counted lately. I have a 300-400 count humidor coming in that should help with my space problems, lol. Hopefully I'll be able to retire the coolidor. Course, by getting a new humidor, this only gives me more reason to buy more sticks that I won't smoke, lol. I'm really promising myself I will stop buying cigars.
    800 was actualy a low estimate... an attempt to make myself feel better, about myself. with the rate I have been smoking lately though, I should have that number down by about 100 by the beginning of March
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    My guess would be that I have a hair over 500 in the homemade cabinet conversion, but I am guessing that I can get atleast another 150 or 200 in there.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I stopped my inventory count at 336... but I've purchased and filled another 100ct Humi since then so around 420.