Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone who is against child sex trafficking really ought to see the movie Sound of Freedom.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a chat with the ups driver, both sides walked away from the bargaining table, looks like a strike will happen starting Aug.1st.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

That won't cause problems. :o

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Business as usual

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Had a chat with the ups driver, both sides walked away from the bargaining table, looks like a strike will happen starting Aug.1st.

USPS will pick up the slack.

• Options

:D

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

I was paying $276/mo for basic cable TV, phone and internet. Today I dropped off my cable box and canceled TV and phone. I only watch three channels and haven't had a phone hooked up in four years. $110/mo for faster internet and $84/year for AMC+. Now I just gotta figure out how to get Comedy Central and Cartoon Network streamed in and I'm good.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't use your cigar lighter for lighting sparklers

• Options

No picture?

• Options

Heart beats.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

Outstanding.

Come-alongs for the win.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

I hate doing those.

• Options

FedEx left a box worth over 50k out on the side of the road rather than dropping it off at the shop. Sure glad I found it.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s probably best they didn’t know the value though

• Options

That would mean it wasn't insured....

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny thing about prices is people never notice when they go down. Our eggs were down to 1.49 for a dozen large recently. Probably the lowest they've been in a few years. Not sure where they are at right now though.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    New wheel bearing on @MrsShrek85 ’s jeep.

Milwaukee for the win!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Funny thing about prices is people never notice when they go down. Our eggs were down to 1.49 for a dozen large recently. Probably the lowest they've been in a few years. Not sure where they are at right now though.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Traffic around these parts has been rough. The Highland Games is going on up at Grandfather Mountain about 15 miles away. There are 30 to 40 thousand people in kilts at the Games. We went up 25 years ago to watch the Border Collies herd ducks because at the time we had a Border Collie. You couldn't get me up there now for love nor money.

• Options

My sympathy, Rodger. Sounds like Cape Cod, every day in the summer.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    Everyone who is against child sex trafficking really ought to see the movie Sound of Freedom.

Weird, I've heard very little about this except it's a Q Anon conspiracy from the media. It beat Indiana Jones in its opening and now apparently there are several theaters where it is showing that oddly don't have working air conditioning.
    It's difficult to not have conspiracy theories running through my mind on this one.