Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Pass Deux

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Back at ya Sac
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Where is this thing at? I need an excuse to send some sticks to Urbi and Bass, since they are directly downstream from me on this I figure it'll be perfect.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Crap. Ive been so busy I forgot about it. I'll get it out asap. I've been bouncing in and out of town. I'll get it out as soon as I get back in town. Sorry guys, I dropped the proverbial ball here.
  • btmisles:
    I get back in on this one

I sent you a PM.
    Just wanted to poll everyone. Since I dropped the ball on this one is everyone ok with going with Greg's pass? Its in the thread "A different kind of train". If everyone is ok with this just hop over there and let him know you want in.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    You're the start of the train, so I don't see any harm in waiting to get it underway. If we want to merge the two and go with Shirley's train, I'm fine with that under the stipulation that I be very near the head of the train. I had a couple stowaways planned for this one.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I think I'd still like to see this one go out again, but its your call.
  • madurofan:
    Just wanted to poll everyone. Since I dropped the ball on this one is everyone ok with going with Greg's pass? Its in the thread "A different kind of train". If everyone is ok with this just hop over there and let him know you want in.

I don't meet the rules...yet.

I have a trade in the works, but not completed.
    :(
  • SacNick:
    btmisles:
    I get back in on this one

I sent you a PM.

Got it. We'll see where this is going and then I get the addy out to you.
  • I'm still game for this one but it is definately up to you Maddy.
    OK it seems this one still has a following. I'll send it out tomorrow.

Dep, INCOMING!!!
    OK here's what left for the pass.

Nub Cameroon 466 BPT,
    Gran Habano Habano #3 Churchill,
    Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill,
    Gurkha Triple Ligero Toro,
    ITC 10th Anniversary Toro.

Remeber to post your transactions. Enjoy!
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    laker I think you are in line after me pm your address to me
    KEWL. Check your box. :)

Got the package in last night.

Takes: nub, Itc 10th, gran habano 3.

Puts: padron 6k natural, perdoma 23 maduro, rp decade

Let me know if that is exceptable

Looks good to me dep. Let me know what you think of that Habano #3, I ordered a 10-pack of those and didn't really care for the one I've smoked so far but everyone else seems to love them.

madurofan:
    Looks good to me dep. Let me know what you think of that Habano #3, I ordered a 10-pack of those and didn't really care for the one I've smoked so far but everyone else seems to love them.

Will do. Btw sent you a message.

• Uh-oh, I may be out of town when I get these.
    I just sent a PM to Madurofan of the date I will be out of town.

If it takes 2 - 3 days to ship/recieve per person, I should be OK.

I thought I should throw it out there, to let everyone know.

Sorry, for the confusion.

I would hate to miss out on my first pass.
    I would hate to mess eveyrone up even worse.
    Okay sent the package off today for the great white north.
    Just so everyone knows SacNick had to drop due to some scheduling conflicts, he didn't want to hold up the pass or anything so he just decided to bow out.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    BTmisles, please send PM with addy...You're after me now.
  • btmislesbtmisles Posts: 125
    bass8844:
    BTmisles, please send PM with addy...You're after me now.

Sent
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Any idea whats going on here? Did the package not get to Laker yet? I hope its not stuck in customs...

bass8844:
    Any idea whats going on here? Did the package not get to Laker yet? I hope its not stuck in customs...

I'm actually starting to worry about that myself.

dep691:

bass8844:

Nothing yet. It doesn't mean it is stuck in customs, it does seem to take a lot longer for packages to reach me here then it does for me to send them out to the US. I have checked the mail again this morning and it was not there.

Was there a tracking # for this package? If someone can send me that I can find it. Our system is more integrated with the US system then it is with ours.
    laker1963:
    dep691:

bass8844:

Nothing yet. It doesn't mean it is stuck in customs, it does seem to take a lot longer for packages to reach me here then it does for me to send them out to the US. I have checked the mail again this morning and it was not there.

Was there a tracking # for this package? If someone can send me that I can find it. Our system is more integrated with the US system then it is with ours.

There is not a tracking number for packages going out of the country or so I was told when I sent it out.

dep691:
    laker1963:
    dep691:

bass8844:

There is not a tracking number for packages going out of the country or so I was told when I sent it out.

Well yes there is but... It has not been that long really yet. I would NOT worry about the package yet guys. Also it does seem to go a lot faster to the US then it does to get a package from the US, so when I get it I will turn it around and get it back in the mail the same day. I have my sticks all ready too add to the box re package it up and off it will go. It should be back on US turf soon.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    dep691:
    I was told the same thing at the post officew this afternoon.

BTW, you have a PM Laker.
    rdnstn:
    dep691:
    I was told the same thing at the post officew this afternoon.

BTW, you have a PM Laker.
    Ronnie ... you want in on the pass? We have room, after losing a player.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I wanted to but am a little hesitant because of my school schedule. I should be able to get it out to the post office within a couple days of receiving it so go ahead and stick me in if its OK with everyone else.