Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just had my first Gran Habano #3... OMG how has this stick gone unnoticed.
    Nica Libre has been dethroned.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

man... i havent had one of those in over a year.
    i should partake more often.
    so many cigars, so little time.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I just got done with a Indian Tabac Natural. Not a bad stick to have after working out in the yard all day. I'm still a newbie so I can't give much of a flavor detail, but it did have alot of leather taste and not much spice until 2/3 of the way through. I'll try it again but only if I can get a deal on a few sticks. I won't go out of my way to get them.
  • Options
    Thinking about lighting my first MOW Virtue. I've had it in the humi starring at me for four months. I think it's time
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Thinking about lighting my first MOW Virtue. I've had it in the humi starring at me for four months. I think it's time
    4 months is just about perfect for these IMO. I doubt they will get too much better. Maybe another couple of months just for the heck of it, but I would think anything over a year is just too much. I have mine, with about 5 months on them and they are absolutely fantastic. Steadily approaching the Oliva Conn. Reserve as my favorite conny wrapped cigar...
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329

xIcedGuardianx:

great idea. i actually had my first mow virtue the other night...i'm not a mild fan but i loved virtue.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    IT'S BACK >>> !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    YAAAAY!!!!!!! I was rejecting the idea of changing to a new thread for this... Was already getting the shakes and couldn't keep food down. lol
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice! The thread's back.
  • Options
    Welp, burned that Virtue to the nub. It was damn good. I HAVE to get more!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started my Sunday with a good bike ride, love hitting the trails. After the ride, it was down to business with an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme...to say I like this cigar would be a gross understatement, I think it is absolutely fantastic and this was my third since yesterday afternoon. Now I'm finishing up a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor toro, while this is a good cigar and I am enjoying it, I don't think it would be a box worthy buy for me, in fact, the only LADC I would gladly buy a box of is the original blend Ashton put out, I don't know who made it, but that was and is my favorite...the Don Pepin blends lack something for me, though I am a fan of a lot of his blends.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

just got a bundle of 20 of those bad boys. They really are fantastic, I don't know why more people don't talk about them. They're definitely a sleeper stick
  • Options
    Leaving work in about 15 minutes and will probably have a drink when I get home and plan on a 2-3 smoke day tomorrow. Looking forward to spending the day with the family then relaxing after the lil ones goes to bed with a few good drinks and a couple good smokes! Hope you guys all have a good couple days!
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Just blasted off a 5 vegas cask strength. It was as good as expected. Got a day off tomorrow so was planning on a 2 stick night and the vegas was a good start. I was going to finish off with a G5 avenger. I've had a little sip of whiskey and the Avenger just seems kind of puny for the second round. I think I've had only one of the brand before and I can't recall how it was. So, I am putting it back in the humi and breaking out a d.7 diesel. If the diesel don't do it for me at least it will give me ample time to decide or quit as I hate leaving a smoke session feeling like I missed something. And a good night to you all!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Going with a Zino Classic #3 this morning. At least I think it's a #3. I'll have to check.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Another MOW Ruination with a cup of hot chocolate; I've been REALLY digging this combo lately - can't seem to get enough of it with this cold weather
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an AB Tempus Terra Novo today, what an outstanding stick, reminds me a lot of some of the Habanos I smoke...I see a box of the Imperator in my humi real soon! WOW
  • Options
    Had a Perdomo Habano Connie this morning with a new coffee blend.
    It tasted much better than before.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Followed up the zino with an air bender. Two great sticks.
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Another MOW Ruination with a cup of hot chocolate; I've been REALLY digging this combo lately - can't seem to get enough of it with this cold weather
    wow that sounds really good actually, might have to try that combo out soon
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Perdomo Habano Connie this morning with a new coffee blend.
    It tasted much better than before.

I think all the Perdomo Habano line is really good. Pretty solid.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Gurkha Centurian. Love that cigar.
  • Options
    Right now a La Gloria Cubana Seire N.
    Got em from the sampler and it is by far the best of the bunch. I am going to purchase a Box...Fella's it is a great cigar.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    my first Tatuaje brown label. regios. this thing is money...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    La Aurora 107 Robsuto. Really good so far. Dried fruit, cedar, cinnamon, pepper, and leather... Talk about complexity.
  • Options
    Had a San Miguel Robusto it was tasty, needs some humi time.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    La Aurora 107 Robsuto. Really good so far. Dried fruit, cedar, cinnamon, pepper, and leather... Talk about complexity.
    just got bombed with one of those. i cant wait to try it.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    just got bombed with one of those. i cant wait to try it.
    I was really impressed by it. I had heard plenty of good things, but I try to be skeptical until I have smoked something for myself. I loved it.
  • Options
    Right Now I am enjoying a Man of War Virtue a good smoke for anytime of the day.

I am not really impressed with San Miguel maybe it should have stayed longer in the humidor.
  • Options
    Just finished up a Padron 3000 Maduro and it was great as always. Love these smokes!