Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    kuzi16:
    smbrink:
    I hate that my old computer crashed and my Excel document that had my cigar inventory is gone, and now I'm trying to make a new one on my new computer and I don't remember when I purchased most of my sticks, and I don't know about you guys but keeping track of how long I've had a particular stick was the main reason for that spreadsheet.
    masking tape and a pen. put it on the cellophane. no cello? put it on the band.
    I can sense that The Force is strong with you.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I really hate being so damn jealous when DiamondDog posts a picture in the "What did you get today?" thread... 5! MoW Armadas?! and then there are all those ISOMs... Good grief brother! :-)
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I really hate being so damn jealous when DiamondDog posts a picture in the "What did you get today?" thread... 5! MoW Armadas?! and then there are all those ISOMs... Good grief brother! :-)

+1 Share the love DOG
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    The laundry list of things around the house that my wife tells me needs to be done by this weekend for my daughters birthday party. These arent even on my "honey do" list these are all completely new things that havent even been brought up until now. Looks like my week just got a whole lot busier.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I have come to loathe the phrase "do as I say, not as I do". I'm not sure why it annoys me, but perhaps the connotation of someone imposing a standard on others that they refuse to hold themselves to has something to do with it.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    ejenne87:

+1 Share the love DOG
    +2
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I really hate rude people, nothing worse than customer service reps who're disrespectful to customers for no reason
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that my family managed to destroy their computer system and now I have to build a new one.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the fact i am sick today and we are supposed to have a baby tomorrow. how the hell am i supposed to hold my baby if i'm sick
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Having to page adults to do their damn job instead of sitting on their a_sses in their offices !!!
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    When I stop to let ONE car get in front of me at a busy intersection, and all of a sudden everyone thinks that I'm the freaking Traffic Santa and like 10 cars haul a$$ to get in front of me.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Elevator farts.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    Elevator farts.
    So sorry bout that!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    People that insist on using lag switches in order to help them win on a multi-player game. Seriously. People pay money so that they can cheat on a free multi-player game.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    cabinetmaker:
    Elevator farts.
    So sorry bout that!
    Lol..

So for my diabetes I take 3 medications, two of which have the same unfortunate side-effect: gas... So about a month or so ago I'm at the hospital to visit a friend. I get in the elevator to go to the 5th floor, no one else around. I let one rip as I step in, the door closes. It quickly fills the elevator, and it was horrible. The elevator then stops at every floor and people get in, then even quicker get out. By the 5th floor I'm full of both shame and pride, not sure which was greater...

So when I say elevator farts, I mean mine...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    cabinetmaker:
    Sandman1am:
    cabinetmaker:
    Elevator farts.
    So sorry bout that!
    Lol..

So for my diabetes I take 3 medications, two of which have the same unfortunate side-effect: gas... So about a month or so ago I'm at the hospital to visit a friend. I get in the elevator to go to the 5th floor, no one else around. I let one rip as I step in, the door closes. It quickly fills the elevator, and it was horrible. The elevator then stops at every floor and people get in, then even quicker get out. By the 5th floor I'm full of both shame and pride, not sure which was greater...

LOL, thats awesome, and go with the pride. But, yeah we've all been there a few times. If your in public, you gotta let those bad boys go when your on the move so people can't tell its you. Nothing like a little crop dusting to ease the tension.

I hate the fact that the guy in the cubicle next to me busts a$$ a few times a day, every day. Cant' smell them, but their F'ing LOUD. I just want to tell him to not push so hard . . . . but we're all grown ups. . . . I shouldn't have to. . . . .
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    Sandman1am:
    cabinetmaker:
    Elevator farts.
    So sorry bout that!
    Lol..

Well after wings and beer night someone decided it was a great idea to go rent movies. While I'm there the entire store is empty. I'm shopping around and all the sudden beer & wings hit my gut....oh no I gotta fart. Soooo I let it go, loud as all get out. And believe me they did too. I was into the movie selections so much that I didn't realize that the place ended up being packed with people. Opps! Needless to say I didn't have to wait in line to check out.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when my wife **** about me spending sixty bucks on a hundred and thirty dollars worth of cigars, then goes to the store and buys ten pounds of hamburger for the sole purpose of feeding it to the dogs.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wells Fargo! Mrs.Slob had to deal with 5 different customer service reps, and all 5 were extremely rude. The second one even hung up on her!! We will never do ANY business with them again!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Being sick. Mild fever, and a sore throat. No cigars for a while.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Kids. Toddlers, tweens, teens - if they're below 18, they're annoying as hell.

I try to play a game of Left 4 Dead 2 online - but I get jumped by a Hunter. Not only does my team leave me, but over the mic I hear "you suck, someone kick him". After that, 3 votes to kick me come in and I'm booted from the server. Really? I haven't even been on the server for 5 minutes and I get kicked because the little **** think they're "pro's" who can't be bothered. It's even more annoying, because at least one of the little bastards sounded like he was 11.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I hate that my wife shops at costco. Buying 12 boxes of Kleenex when you still have 9 in the closet....WTF!! And I don't give a *** if it was on sale, where the he'll am I supposed to put 100 EFFIN ROLLS OF EFFIN T P!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I hate that my wife shops at costco. Buying 12 boxes of Kleenex when you still have 9 in the closet....WTF!! And I don't give a *** if it was on sale, where the he'll am I supposed to put 100 EFFIN ROLLS OF EFFIN T P!!!!!!!
    Yeah, my beloved just got a membership too...Her addiction is Clorox wipes. Got 36 tubes of those fvckers today
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That people are stupid and can't control themselves and now I only have this weak version of what used to be Nyquil to take.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Harry Potter and Twilight.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Morons. Seriously. Human stupidity continues to amaze me.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Ashton Kutcher - one of the biggest douches. He was funny in "That 70's Show" - and that's it (he was even a douche in that too, actually). Every time I see him in a movie or on one of those camera commercials, I have an overwhelming urge to smash that stupid dumb-guy smile in with a baseball bat to the front teeth.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Ashton Kutcher - one of the biggest douches. He was funny in "That 70's Show" - and that's it (he was even a douche in that too, actually). Every time I see him in a movie or on one of those camera commercials, I have an overwhelming urge to smash that stupid dumb-guy smile in with a baseball bat to the front teeth.
    I thought i was the only one....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I only really started hating him when that Punked show came out, And, he started "dating" mY girlfriend, Do Me More.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    people that use the restroom and then wash their hands and THEN flush the commode. Do you know how germy that handle is ??? Just a pet peeve right behind people who dont wash their hands at all ... I'm just sayin ...