Home Non Cigar Related

Support Your Team!

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Just looked at who the colts play in 2012 ... we will definitly need a healthy team. We have Atlanta, Pitts , New England , New Orleans , Baltimore , Kansas City , ( all playoff teams this year ) plus our standard 2 against Jacksonville , Tenn and Houston . Rounded out by Carolina , Cleveland and Cincy and Tampa Bay. If they go to a 18 game schedule we will host another AFC east team and travel to another AFC west team !!! Tha will be a brutal schedule ... here's to drafting a fullback so we can make some damn 3rd and 1's ... that BS was rediculous . I know I know let it go ... their seasons over ... on to next year .
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Nothing better than beating the dirty birds to get into the AFC championship game...again!
  • hope to see ya next week in New England
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS....

Time to pluck some SeaChickens baby! HERE WE GO!

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:

Next victims - DA CHEESE-DICKS! :-D
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I would try and talk some s#!t, but I'm a Browns fan. I'll just leave this thread alone and mind my own business.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I was glad Seattle lost, even if it was to the Bears, but the weekend was made soooooo much better to see the Patriots taken down by the Jets!!! That made this miserable weekend of football just a little bit better!
    PuroFreak:
    Well I was glad Seattle lost, even if it was to the Bears, but the weekend was made soooooo much better to see the Patriots taken down by the Jets!!! That made this miserable weekend of football just a little bit better!

Now if we can just see the Steelers grind Rex,s Retards into the turf I will be happy. Don't really care one way or another about the NFC teams. Though the Bears would prob get my nod .
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

Next victims - DA CHEESE-DICKS! :-D

YES!!! YES!! YES!! I was SOOOOOOO worried that Seattle would come in and take that game. I'm a die hard bears fan, been that way my entire life, but I had a bad feeling about this game. I guess it was just gas or something. Now on to beat Green Bay. God, I hate the team!
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Now if we can just see the Steelers grind Rex,s Retards into the turf I will be happy. Don't really care one way or another about the NFC teams. Though the Bears would prob get my nod .
    Yea, I gotta disagree with you on that one Gene... I hate the Steelers almost as much as I hate the Eagles. Horrible fans and the 2nd dirtiest team in the NFL next to New England.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Kudos to the Jets for backing up the talk and sending that punk Brady back home!!
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Yea, I gotta disagree with you on that one Gene... I hate the Steelers almost as much as I hate the Eagles. Horrible fans and the 2nd dirtiest team in the NFL next to New England.

Oh don't get me wrong ... I'm glad they beat the Patsies and Belicheat and the punk Brady ( the look on his face at the end of the game was priceless ). BUT I would have pulled for anyone to beat the Pats.

However as far as dirty teams AND coaches go ... Jets having a coach suspended indefinitly for tripping a player during a game and possibly injurying someone. I mean , come on , this is this guys job and how he makes a living and to have a COACH trip him during a game. I will never believe he acted alone without Rex Ryans knowledge. As big a control freak , know it all , its personal , me against them , I'm in charge blowhard that he is his coaches are probably afraid to fart without checking in with him first ! I just can't see that happening and other teams personnel saying that a lot of teams employ tactics like having the coaches in a line to keep players from getting back on the field during kick returns and other plays just shows that all teams are privy to whats going on and its up to the guy in charge to decide how far to go with it. Well Rex Ryan was either aware of it or the most ignorant coach there is in the NFL IMHO ! That being said , and its just my opinion , yeah Steelers fans can be a real pain and obnoxious to boot . But I believe time will bear me out on this next statement . I think Rex Ryan leads by example and thats why the Jets coaches and players are fast becoming the new bad boys of the NFL. Jets player that lays down in the endzone and puts his head on the ball like he has just put the Pats to bed ...... I'm all for letting players celebrate but I think that was an extension of Rex Ryans personality coached into the players . I'm a firm believer in karma and what goes around comes around ... look for the Jets to get beat in Pittsburg ... 2nd straight exit in the AFC Championship game .
    You know I could almost have pulled for them ( Jets ) to win the AFC since they beat the Colts. But I think their obnoxious coaches and players more than make up for the Steelers obnoxious fans . Hey , maybe I'm just too old school Jason I don't know ... Anyways its just one guys opinion and I respect yours as well . Peace be with you my friend .
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

hey, I can understand you're frustrated since Dallas got rid of their team in the 1990s. Hopefully your fellow Texans will be more hospitable when we descend on Dallas en route to our seventh super bowl.
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Oh don't get me wrong ... I'm glad they beat the Patsies and Belicheat and the punk Brady ( the look on his face at the end of the game was priceless ). BUT I would have pulled for anyone to beat the Pats.

However as far as dirty teams AND coaches go ... Jets having a coach suspended indefinitly for tripping a player during a game and possibly injurying someone. I mean , come on , this is this guys job and how he makes a living and to have a COACH trip him during a game. I will never believe he acted alone without Rex Ryans knowledge. As big a control freak , know it all , its personal , me against them , I'm in charge blowhard that he is his coaches are probably afraid to fart without checking in with him first ! I just can't see that happening and other teams personnel saying that a lot of teams employ tactics like having the coaches in a line to keep players from getting back on the field during kick returns and other plays just shows that all teams are privy to whats going on and its up to the guy in charge to decide how far to go with it. Well Rex Ryan was either aware of it or the most ignorant coach there is in the NFL IMHO ! That being said , and its just my opinion , yeah Steelers fans can be a real pain and obnoxious to boot . But I believe time will bear me out on this next statement . I think Rex Ryan leads by example and thats why the Jets coaches and players are fast becoming the new bad boys of the NFL. Jets player that lays down in the endzone and puts his head on the ball like he has just put the Pats to bed ...... I'm all for letting players celebrate but I think that was an extension of Rex Ryans personality coached into the players . I'm a firm believer in karma and what goes around comes around ... look for the Jets to get beat in Pittsburg ... 2nd straight exit in the AFC Championship game .
    You know I could almost have pulled for them ( Jets ) to win the AFC since they beat the Colts. But I think their obnoxious coaches and players more than make up for the Steelers obnoxious fans . Hey , maybe I'm just too old school Jason I don't know ... Anyways its just one guys opinion and I respect yours as well . Peace be with you my friend .
    Yea, but let's face it, Uselessburger is a total douchebag... The guy is a low rent white trash QB who is more concerned with his own personal fun than he is the future of his team. Also they have a guy voted the dirties player in the NFL BY NFL PLAYERS year after year. I can't count the number of stories I've heard from players about Hines Ward and his dirty sh*t he pulls. I just despise their whole team... Back in the day I was a big Bil Cower (sp) fan, but they don't have any redeaming features anymore. And the Jets do have some douchebags too, but I like Rex Ryan personally. I guess the reason I like him is because he is nothing like his old man was. His old man was a dirty playing SOB and used to put bounties on opposing players... He was just a total ****, where as Rex at least looks like he has fun coaching. He does talk a little trash, but he is passionate about it. I honestly don't believe Rex knew anything about the tripping incident. I believe he knew about the "wall" of players on the sideline like they had, but I think the trip was a spur of the moment act of stupid. I hope he is done in the NFL for that stunt.
    The next player the Cowgirls get with one-tenth the heart of Ward will be the first.
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Yea, but let's face it, Uselessburger is a total douchebag... The guy is a low rent white trash QB who is more concerned with his own personal fun than he is the future of his team. Also they have a guy voted the dirties player in the NFL BY NFL PLAYERS year after year. I can't count the number of stories I've heard from players about Hines Ward and his dirty sh*t he pulls. I just despise their whole team... Back in the day I was a big Bil Cower (sp) fan, but they don't have any redeaming features anymore. And the Jets do have some douchebags too, but I like Rex Ryan personally. I guess the reason I like him is because he is nothing like his old man was. His old man was a dirty playing SOB and used to put bounties on opposing players... He was just a total ****, where as Rex at least looks like he has fun coaching. He does talk a little trash, but he is passionate about it. I honestly don't believe Rex knew anything about the tripping incident. I believe he knew about the "wall" of players on the sideline like they had, but I think the trip was a spur of the moment act of stupid. I hope he is done in the NFL for that stunt.

All good points my friend . Its not so much I'm pulling for Pittsburg ( damn that was actually hard to type haha ) as I'm pulling against the Jets . How dare those dirty rat-bas*tards come into the house of Peyton and beat my Colts ! Anyway I'll take a healthy Colts squad with all the def and off starters who were out back healthy again against anyone , especially the Jets . If I were Rex Ryan and had only beat the Colts on a last minute field goal as banged up as we were without saftys Sanders and Bullitt, Cornerbacks Hayden and Powers - both starters- LB Clint Session - DL anthony Johnson dl Dan Muir and DE Freeney on a bad ankle . Off starters WR's Collie and Gonzalez TE Dallas Clark - OT Ryan Diem OT Charlie Johnson with back pain and thats not a complete list of who was out ... well I believe I would be a small bit more humble than old Rex baby was. Just imagine if all those guys had been healthy what an ass whippin the Jets would have had hung on them.

But as my granddad used to say " Yeah and if a frog could carry a .22 rifle he wouldn't be afraid of snakes either ! "
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

All good points my friend . Its not so much I'm pulling for Pittsburg ( damn that was actually hard to type haha ) as I'm pulling against the Jets . How dare those dirty rat-bas*tards come into the house of Peyton and beat my Colts ! Anyway I'll take a healthy Colts squad with all the def and off starters who were out back healthy again against anyone , especially the Jets . If I were Rex Ryan and had only beat the Colts on a last minute field goal as banged up as we were without saftys Sanders and Bullitt, Cornerbacks Hayden and Powers - both starters- LB Clint Session - DL anthony Johnson dl Dan Muir and DE Freeney on a bad ankle . Off starters WR's Collie and Gonzalez TE Dallas Clark - OT Ryan Diem OT Charlie Johnson with back pain and thats not a complete list of who was out ... well I believe I would be a small bit more humble than old Rex baby was. Just imagine if all those guys had been healthy what an ass whippin the Jets would have had hung on them.

But as my granddad used to say " Yeah and if a frog could carry a .22 rifle he wouldn't be afraid of snakes either ! "
    lol Good points as well my friend, but at least we can agree that it's great to see Bill Bellicheat's season to be over and the golden boy Brady can go bang his pretty little wife now and heal from that beating! haha
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

lol Good points as well my friend, but at least we can agree that it's great to see Bill Bellicheat's season to be over and the golden boy Brady can go bang his pretty little wife now and heal from that beating! haha

Agreed
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Dallas Mavs: suck on that, Lakers.
    Light 'em up.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    the Spurs are what like 36-6?! that $hit is intense!
    JCizzle:
    +1 So glad we broke that losing streak and even better than we broke it against the Lakers! I've never been to an NBA game, and that's pretty much the only sport I've never been to a game... I'm thinking I need to correct that this season!
    ejenne87:
    JCizzle:
    the Spurs are what like 36-6?! that $hit is intense!
    Yeah, they look pretty nasty. I can't make myself like the Spurs no matter how much I try lol. I'm a diehard Mavs fan for life.
    Light 'em up.
    PuroFreak:
    JCizzle:
    +1 So glad we broke that losing streak and even better than we broke it against the Lakers! I've never been to an NBA game, and that's pretty much the only sport I've never been to a game... I'm thinking I need to correct that this season!
    Oh man, you sure do, they're fun as hell! I've seen the Mavs play many times! I even brought two Dirk jerseys with me over here. :D
    Light 'em up.
    UT Longhorns beating Kansas. :)
    Light 'em up.
    Here we go Steelers, here we go. Very little smack talk this week, hopefully just a great football game that comes out in Pittsburgh's favor.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Why do Packers fans wear cheese on their heads?

To keep the flies away from their women!!!

GO BEARS!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    There's so much smack I wanna talk right now about the Bears and Jets . . . I'm just not sure which joke to open with
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Why do Packers fans wear cheese on their heads?

To keep the flies away from their women!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

Looks like the Pack had Bear for supper last night!!! lol
    Should be a good Superbowl .
    5 days till the Superbowl and no trash talk going on . Hey Puro these guys are weak man , we were having a good time this time last year !!!