5 Vegas Miami Torp at 5am.
    Gran Habano #5 at 3.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain Daytona (review later)

San Lotano Habano.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Got a warlock for tonight. Enjoying a MOW ruination now.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    5 year old CAO for lunch

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Amazing weather. Lit something good to enjoy, Padron 1964 Anny Maduro Exclusivo.
  • Options
    Padron 2000 last night & a Camacho LegendArio tonight... Now to choose the drink!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Grilled some chicken this morning before coming to work and enjoyed a 262 Paradigm Robusto while doing so.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    about to light up a Diesel UHC...need to order more its my last one
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    In the morning I finally tried a Kristoff Maduro. It's a good stick. Mild Maduros aren't really my thing, but there's no denying it's a nice cigar. The draw was a tad on the tight side, but not enough to hamper the experience.

At lunch it was raining a bit, and so I wanted something short and strong, and not expensive, so I lit up a JDN Fuerte Corona Gordo. I've had a 5 pack taking a nap for a while and they're pretty close to the one year mark. Great little stick. I think this is the best size.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Tat PTL and LFD Ligero...know I shouldn't be smoking them with my sickness, but oh well :)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an AB Tempus tonight...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel UC
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rocky Patel Connecticut - Toro
  • Options
    Had a dirty rat tonight...I think I like the t52s a bit more but none the less still a fantastic smoke
  • Options
    just finished orange label ( c.i. legend- rocky patel) i enjoyed it...thanks bandy09 for hooking me up with a few
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    RP Decade Toro. Pretty solid smoke
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Black Dragon in the rain. Perfect draw, burn, and flavor. Yummm.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a Graycliff 1666 and then a CAO Sopranos Edition Tony Soprano Signature (reminded me of CAO Brazilia)
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Having a Diamond Crown Maximus this morning with my coffee. Wifey is out of town so what the hell
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Bolivar with coffee.. very disappointing for the first time.. tough draw and uneven burn. Ended up tossing. Fortunately had a House Blend, Cuban Lable in the case to save the day. Mmmm.
  • Options
    I had a Gurkha Doble Maduro from my 5 stick tin sampler. Deelish with an iced coffee with irish liqueur and some brownie bites
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lit up a Carlos Tora
  • Options
    I had my first Diesel today. It was a Diesel Unlimited d5. It was pretty good, but I have to admit that it kicked my butt. I had to put it down at half way. I guess I'm not ready for sticks that strong yet. Oh well, glad I tried it. Now I know better.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had me a San Miguel around 11am today...i love these sticks...Had an RP 1990 this evening..still not impressed..i think i will stick to the RP 92 from here on out..
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    05 Partagas Serie D No. 4...yummy!
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    05 Partagas Serie D No. 4...yummy!
    well done
  • Options
    Actually got my hands on a Cuban Cohiba from a buddy...never had one of these before, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    suneet21:
    Actually got my hands on a Cuban Cohiba from a buddy...never had one of these before, looking forward to it.
    be careful. if you are not 100% sure of the source it may be a fake.

friends of friends with a hook up in another country should always be suspect.

know your sources.

• Options
    Fired up a Padron 80th tonight, first time having one of these...as I was smoking I thought about a lot of opinions I have read on the 80th, stating that the 40th was hands down a better cigar...I really enjoyed the 80th and once finished I decided to fire up a 40th to compare...both phenominal smokes, I found the 80th to be a little smoother but for me the jury is out on which I enjoyed better...