Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    5V Relic. I didn't dry box it but really enjoying it so far. Maybe a box in my future at this price.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Needed to find a familiar stick to smoke while working around the yard... 5 Vegas Classic.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Hoyo de Monterrey LTD 2007.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    AVO Classic with a glass of Bushmills! Awesome evening on the patio!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    45 mins. into my mow toro and almost halfway, nice spice , lil wood, pepper, lil cocoa,drop 2 ashes so far even burn , nice
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    MoW Puro....damn good
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmokySuit:
    MoW Puro....damn good
    does it have a kick? been wanting to pick some up, halfway on the mow and more cocoa creaminess , drinking a stone imperial ipa 14th anny. with it, yes
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Cuban Trinidad Coloniales. I love this cigar for it's medium with a mix of creamy, light spicy, honey, coffee flavor. Perfect burn...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Almost done my Hoyo....lightning, thunder, rain...all this humidity has forced a couple re-lights, but still a good smoke!

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    viaje holiday blend
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Graycliff Profesionale PG. Got kind of a grassy note in this one that I don't normally get from them. Draw was a bit tight too.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Graycliff Profesionale PG. Got kind of a grassy note in this one that I don't normally get from them. Draw was a bit tight too.
    had that happen to me last night with one of these. kinda ruined the stick for me.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    had that happen to me last night with one of these. kinda ruined the stick for me.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I enjoyed an Oliva Connecticut Reserve that Sniper sent me. A very nice smoke and one that has made my must have list. So far Sniper is 4 for 4 with his recommendations
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    RP1992 toro.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Armada! Didn't get to finish though. Grill ran out of gas and I needed to eat.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Padron 3000 maduro....great cigar
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    MOW Puro courtesy of dowjr1 and a Perdomo2 2008.

The Perdomo was a solid medium stick with nice flavor but the wrapper cracked so I started losing flavor.

The MOW Puro was a little spicy on the light up, then mellowed really nicely. I liked it a lot. I will leave my other one to age for quite some time as I feel the aging potential of this stick is very good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:

Nice, real smooth evening. Can't beat that. I had a Illusione Epernay.
  • Options
    I smoked a Gurkha Symphony early in the afternoon...didn't have any appeal.

Then I smoked a Gurkha Empire II. Wouldn't stay lit today.

Now... now I'm holding nothing back and smoking something j0z3r gave me a few herfs back:

Godspeed... uh, me.

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ramon Allones robusto.... About to go lick the cats ass to get the taste out of my mouth...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Camacho 1962 torpedo
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:

Nice, real smooth evening. Can't beat that. I had a Illusione Epernay.
    Nice! Epernay is a damn good smoke. I finished the night off with a Diesel Unlimited and a glass of Laphroaig Quarter Cask!
  • Options
    415:
    Russ55:
    Yeah, I was very unimpressed. Especially when I compare it to other cigars I've been smoking lately.
  • Options
    Just finished an Oliva Serie O. Didn't even get half way through. Had to puff a few times every 20 sec by the end just to keep it lit. I didn't enjoy it much at all. I was really looking forward to my first Oliva and now I'm worried about the Serie V I've got resting.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    Just finished an Oliva Serie O. Didn't even get half way through. Had to puff a few times every 20 sec by the end just to keep it lit. I didn't enjoy it much at all. I was really looking forward to my first Oliva and now I'm worried about the Serie V I've got resting.
    The Serie V and the Serie O are absolutely nothing alike. I don't like the O either, but the V won't disappoint you. It's strong, don't forget to eat!

Today I got in a La Herencia Cubana Barber Pole. I think I'm starting to like these better than either of the two originals. It's got the toasty/coffee of the oscuro but it's diluted with the creaminess of the sumatra. These are really good.
  • Options
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nat Sherman VIP Rothschild.