Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Just finished a Cuban label. Some really nice flavors in there.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    yup those and the brazillian labels are great, brazilians seem a lil more consistent to me as far a burn etc
  • Options
    last tonight a af woam
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Fuego 777 maduro while relaxin in the pool. Very good can't wait to get a little age on one.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Had a Fuego 777 maduro while relaxin in the pool. Very good can't wait to get a little age on one.
    i see there is a fuego seventy six ,have you tried it?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Tat Anarchy to celebrate completing my first full sleeve. Awesome smoke.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Trying my first AB Pryme
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Trying my first AB Pryme
    And?
  • Options
    In the first 1/3 right now but very smooth, velvety, almost soapy. Nice so far!
  • Options
    Nice. I smoked the one Churchill I got on Father's Day, it was excellent. The toro is still my favorite, but the church is a really close second.
  • Options
    Perfect pre light draw, firm but not tight. First 1/3 was mild and oddly soapy and slowly started to add some spice and body. Copious amount of creamy smoke coming out off this thing, most smoke I have seen in a long time. Nice recommendation Tony
  • Options
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    yup those and the brazillian labels are great, brazilians seem a lil more consistent to me as far a burn etc
    yea I had some burn issues but great overall. It's been awhile since I had a Brazilian label. Gonna have to dig one out and try it again.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Perfect pre light draw, firm but not tight. First 1/3 was mild and oddly soapy and slowly started to add some spice and body. Copious amount of creamy smoke coming out off this thing, most smoke I have seen in a long time. Nice recommendation Tony
    Nice, glad you dig them. Which size was it?
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Cubao sumatra toro with 5 months on it.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Had a Cua Libre One last night and was very disappointed; tight draw, no flavor whatsoever. Followed up with a 5 Vegas Relic...an old favorite to pick up the night
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked my first Avo Domaine last night. The burn and draw were perfect. I got what i think is referred to as the Kelner Musk. At one point I felt like I was smoking something with a grassy flavor mixed in with the cigar. It wasn't bad by no means. I do think however that the humidity outside was **** up the flavor somewhat.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I purchased an El Baton from the PX today since I am running short on supply and was not very happy with it at all. While it burned very well and held its ash for about 2 inches or more the flavor was just too simple for me. It never changed. I don't think I will be revisiting it again.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    smoke a PUNCH GRAN PURO
  • Options
    1st up one of my don kiki brown label figurado ott today , one of the best ott truck smokes yet and paid 20 bucks for 19 different sizes, too bad they sold out
  • Options
    next up a omar ortez honduran maduro toro, was worried about the tip o the wrapper frailed but once lit burned even right though it, great smoke now almost halfway thru 45 mins. later at 8:15 central time
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed a Puros Indios Viejo Maduro Media Corona
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia Exclusivos- gonna be here for a while...this thing is 9 1/2" long. So far I'm loving it...almost as spicy as my MOW Puro's

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Brick House Robusto
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Padron 2000
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I started out playing poker with a Diesel Unlimied D5, the had an LHC, now I'm home in the garage having a Patel Bros. I may feel this in the morning.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold while working in the yard. Great stick on a hot mid morning with some ice tea. Later that afternoon while chilling by the pool had to try a MOW Ruination that Trident sent me while back. OMG, you guys were right. A must have stick for the humi!
  • Options
    one more smaller smoke for the night a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro 5 x 44
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    4 year old Tatuaje Noella. Phenomenal!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Don Pepin Garcia Exclusivos- gonna be here for a while...this thing is 9 1/2" long. So far I'm loving it...almost as spicy as my MOW Puro's
    1 hour and 45 minutes of searing spice and toasty tobacco...I've gotta find more!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    y2pascoe:
    I started out playing poker with a Diesel Unlimied D5, the had an LHC, now I'm home in the garage having a Patel Bros. I may feel this in the morning.

Thats my kind of lineup. Can you still taste anything? Thats what I hate about 3 cigar days. By the end all I taste is fermented tobacco.